Old Friend

Vampire Eclipse

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I waited behind the school building for Jiyong. He said he got something to tell me.

 

“Hey,” Jiyong smiled and leaned against the wall.

 

“What’s up?” I glanced at him.

 

He took a deep breath and said, “Well, do you believe in vampires?”

 

“Hmm, sort of. Why?”

 

He sighed, “Call me crazy but uh, Dara is a vampire. I’m sure you won’t believe me anyway even though you said you believe it.”

 

“I believe you.” I patted his shoulder.

 

“For real? Why?”

 

“Well, it’s because you’re my friend. Beside, even if you trick me I won’t lose anything.”

 

He smiled, “True but I’m serious about it.”

 

“So, what’s your reaction?” I asked in interest.

 

“I was so freaking out at first but after I think of it, I’m pretty sure that she won’t hurt me so I confront her. After that, everything went out smoothly.” He explained.

 

“Cool, you befriend a vampire.” I smirked.

 

“Yeah but don’t tell anyone okay?”

 

“Yeah-yeah but why’d you tell me?”

 

“It’s because you’re my best friend and I wanted someone to believe me in something impossible.”

 

“Don’t worry,” I messed his hair, “I believe you.”

 

“Thanks buddy. Kay I gotta go, see ya later.” He patted my back and ran towards the entrance.

 

That kid. Huh, I really wish that I could tell him the real reason why I trusted him but it’s just that I’m not ready yet.

 

I trusted him because me too, am a vampire.

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

After school, Mr. Jung drove me to the airport because my parents will be leaving Korea for some business thingy. They’ll be going to Taiwan.

 

“Hey mom, hey dad.” I smiled as I hugged them.

 

Dara was there too. She was wearing a white blouse with skirt and a pair of white shoes.

 

Yeah everything’s white.

 

She only stared at us with a smile. Hee, she looks pretty.

 

“Dara dear, just stay at our place and call us if you need anything.” Mom caressed her hair.

 

“Thank you.” She bowed.

 

“When will you be back?” I asked my dad.

 

“Don’t know yet but we’ll call you if we did.” He replied.

 

After that my parents bid us their last goodbye and left.

 

“Let’s go.” I sighed.

 

Dara nodded and walked beside me.

 

Hmm, hope my parents will be safe and okay.

 

“Don’t worry, they’ll be safe and sound.” Dara said.

 

“How do you know?” I asked in confusion.

 

“I’m a vampire remember?”

 

I giggled and scratched my head at the thought of it while she rolled her eyes.

 

Damn, how could I forget? Vampires always have a good prediction.

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I walked home to my apartment after school since I’ve got nothing fun to do.

 

I threw my bag on the couch and went to the kitchen when suddenly I felt an unwelcome presence. Well, more like presences.

 

“Show yourself.” I said calmly.

 

“What’s up?” Chaerin smiled.

 

“Miss us?” Taeyang smirked.

 

“It’s nice to see you again, best friend.” Seungri grinned.

 

I spat, “What the hell are you ing ers and ing furry animal doing in my house?”

 

“ing ers huh?” Taeyang laughed, “Then what are you? A ing human wannabe?”

 

“And mind that ing furry animal word.” Chaerin hissed.

 

“Like I care.”

 

“Guys, do you mind leaving us? We’ve got something to talk about.” Seungri commanded.

 

They nodded and left the kitchen.

 

“Don’t mess with my stuff s,” I warned, “Spit it ing face.” I hissed in annoyance.

 

“You don’t have to be so harsh you know. Beside, we’re your friends.”

 

“Friends? Yeah right. You ty faces are never our friends since you betray us.”

 

“Sarcastic as always.” He approached me.

 

“If you wanna fight then, let’s do it.”

 

He smirked and before I could do anything, he swiftly punched me in the face and kicked my stomach, which sent me flying to the air and hit a wall.

 

Damn.

 

Blood suddenly came out from my mouth and to my lips. , he’s growing stronger than I expected.

 

“Surprise?” He grinned as he approached me.

 

I tried to get up but I can’t. The pain is too much.

 

“You’re so weak, like Dara. This is what happen if you’re trying to be nice.” He bent down and clamped my face.

 

“Damn you.” I cursed under my breath.

 

He smiled and turned his gaze on the blood that covered my lips. He slowly leaned forward and it.

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

I was so ed up that I froze on my position.

 

Then, he moved his head to my neck and sunk his fangs on it. He it slowly, enjoying every taste of my blood just like what he did to Dara.

 

Every thought of it makes my blood boil. How could he do that to his own best friend?

 

I cannot do anything for I am becoming weak now. Every makes me weak. It seems like he wanted to the energy out of me.

 

Curse you.

 

“Thank you my friend.” He lifted his head and his lips.

 

“You are not welcome.” I panted.

 

“I’ll see you soon.” He smiled and left.

 

. How dare he just left after what he did to me? You are going to pay for this dumb .

 

-End-

 

-Dara pov-

 

I went to Seunghyun’s apartment to check on him. All of the sudden I’ve got this weird feelings.

 

Something tells me that he’s not okay. I rang his doorbell but no one’s answering. So I get inside through the windows. I went to his room and saw him lying on the floor.

 

“What happen?” I asked as I help him up.

 

“That ,” He held his neck, “He got me.”

 

I move away his hand and saw a bite mark. So Seungri bit him too.

 

I placed him on his bed and showed him my neck, “Drink my blood.”

 

“Why?” He raised his brow.

 

“You’re weak. You need to drink some blood.”

 

“But what about you? You’re weak too.”

 

“It’s okay,” I sighed, “You need it more than I do.”

 

“But how about Jiyong? You need energy to protect him. He needs you more than he needs me.”

 

“Okay then if you insist.”

 

He smiled, “Don’t worry about me. I’ll go and have some blood transfusion later.”

 

“How can I not worry about you? You’re my best friend.”

 

He patted my head and pulled me to his embrace, “Let’s protect him together okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

-End-