3 Weeks

Vampire Eclipse

-3rd person pov-

 

3 weeks had passed and Kwon Jiyong hasn’t showed any positive signs. He was still in a deep slumber.

 

A female vampire sat on the bedside. Her eyes were small and her pupils were purple in color. She looks paler than usual… her lips went dry and red… She sighed deeply and takes a look at herself in a small mirror that was hanging on the wall across the bed.

 

“I look horrible…” She uttered softly.

 

Her frail hand reached for the boy’s face while her eyes fixed on the boy’s chest. It doesn’t move like she hoped it would be. Her eyes slowly made its way to the boy’s necklace… A necklace that had her name carved on it.

 

Closing her eyes, she stood up and left the room. She went to the living room, passing her friends and headed to the front door.

 

-End-

 

-Jaejoong pov-

 

Dara walked pass us without saying anything. She didn’t even glance at us. Day after day, her condition worsen. Her pupils turned purple, her lips chapping, her skins getting paler and paler…

 

We already tried to cheer her up. We even forced her to eat and drink something but she just gave us a blank expression and ignored us. There’s nothing more we can do but let her be. Yoochun, who was sitting beside me, sighed heavily. I closed my eyes upon hearing it while Minzy and Changmin closed her ears.

 

Please Yoochun, not again, not another word…

 

“Guess you’re tired of my speech.” He said casually.

 

I opened my eyes and shrugged, “We already tried everything.”

 

Yoochun get on his feet and went to the front door. He clenched his fists, taking a deep breath and let it out slowly before he closed the door behind him.

 

“This doesn’t look good.” Seunghyun suddenly said from behind.

 

I folded my arms, “Maybe we should let Yoochun do it his way.”

 

“You know his way is harsh… too harsh…”

 

Indeed. His way is very harsh. He did it to me once. I was in a very deep shock to find out that my parents were killed by Seungri. I cried day and night for 3 days straight. I didn’t eat, drink nor take a bath. I locked myself in my room, crying my heart out. Everyone’s tried their best to get me to eat and drink something. They kept knocking and knocking and knocking. It pissed me off so I yelled at them. Eventually, they stopped when they failed in their attempts. I felt my body growing weak each day. All I did was lying lifelessly on my bed with dried tears on my cheeks.

 

One night, I have decided to end my life. I broke the mirror in the bathroom, taking a piece of long and pointy glass shard to be stabbed on my heart. I sat on the bed, holding on the glass shard with both hands, firmly and tightly. I closed my eyes, ready to kill myself when suddenly, the door of my room was knocked down and the next thing I knew, I was slammed against the wall, feet hanging a few centimeters from the floor. I managed to opened my swollen eyes and saw Yoochun right in front of me… clenching tightly on my neck.

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” He asked calmly with anger in his tone.

 

He snatched the glass shard from my hand and threw it away. He then threw me on the bed, pinning me down. At first, he throws bad words at me. He mocked and cursed me. Then, he encouraged me. I knew that he was just trying to knock my sense out but I was too stubborn… too stubborn to listen and in return, he sent me flying across the room. My back hit and crushed a wooden bookshelf. I hissed in pain while he smirked in anger. He grabbed my collar and dragged me to the kitchen. Everyone was surprised when they saw us… everyone except for our master. He sat still in his chair, watching Yoochun, his son, forced me to drink a bottle that contains blood.

 

When I refused to opened my mouth, he shoved me on the floor. Sitting on my stomach, he clamped the side of my mouth, causing it to open slightly. He brought the bottle to my mouth and poured the content.

 

My eyes widened when the blood entered my system. I choked on it but Yoochun kept his hands firmed, preventing me from avoiding the blood.

 

“Mmph!”

 

I coughed and moaned at the same time. I tried to push him off me but I was too weak to do it…

 

When the bottle finally empty, Yoochun got off me, watching me coughed and vomited some of the blood. I didn’t realize that most of the blood was spilled from my mouth, staining my cheeks and shirt. I then rolled over, getting on my knees and hands to help me up.

 

“Still stubborn I see.” He said, yanking my hair.

 

“You’re hurting him.” Seunghyun interrupted.

 

Yoochun pulled me up by the hair, making me faced Seunghyun, “I know what I’m doing,” and dragged me outside of the mansion.

 

I didn’t quite remember what happened next. All that I could remember was that Yoochun beats me up while mocking me.

 

“Where are you going?” minzy asked Seunghyun who was making his way to the front door.

 

He looked at us for a moment while his hand reached for the doorknob. I immediately understand and joined him.

 

-End-