Sweet Moments

Vampire Eclipse

-Dara pov-

 

“What happen?” I blinked and realized that I was in my room.

 

“You passed out.” Jiyong sighed.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, what happen to you?”

 

“What do you mean?” I sat up.

 

He sat beside me, “You need blood don’t you?”

 

I lowered my head and bit my lips.

 

“Drink my blood then.”

 

I looked up, “It’s okay. Beside, we don’t feed on human’s blood.”

 

“Then what do you eat?”

 

“We eat human’s food. Blood are just our source of energy.”

 

“You’re worn out so you need my blood for energy.”

 

“I don’t.”

 

“You do, I insist.” He gave me his puppy eyes.

 

I smiled and shook my head.

 

“You don’t love me.” He pouted.

 

“Of course I love you.”

 

“No you don’t.”

 

“And why’s that?” I pinned him on the bed with a serious expression.

 

“Well,” He gulped, “you can’t protect me if you’re weak. Blood is the only thing that can gives you your energy back.”

 

“So you’re saying that I don’t want to regain back my energy and protect you?”

 

He closed his eyes shut and nodded.

 

“Okay,” I get off him, “But I won’t drink the blood from your neck.”

 

“Why not? You can become powerful if you drink it.”

 

I sighed, “It’s not what you think it is. The powers your blood gives out are special. No vampires can drink it. In fact, we were forbid to drink it.”

 

“But why?” He asked in confusion.

 

“Well, it’s complicated. Our master told us that only the chosen one could drink it.”

 

“Who’s the chosen one?”

 

I sighed, “I don’t know. No one knows who it is.”

 

“Oh,” He nodded, “You can drink anywhere you want now,” He shut his eyes.

 

“Why are you closing your eyes?”

 

“I’m afraid that it’s gonna hurt.”

 

I smiled and caressed his cheek. Then I leaned forward and gave him a soft kissed on his lips. I nipped it a little. Surprisingly, he didn’t do anything. He keeps still in his position when suddenly I nipped it harder to make it bleed. He winced a little when I the blood out slowly.

 

I could feel him blushing by touching his cheek. After that, I pulled away slowly and stared his eyes.

 

I smiled, “I really love to see your blushing face. It’s cute.”

 

“Uh thanks.” He scratched his head.

 

“Thanks for the blood.”

 

“But you only drink a little.”

 

“It’s okay. I’ve got my strength back.” I stood up.

 

“Dara,” Jiyong held my arm as he stood up.

 

“Yeah?”

 

He smiled and kissed my forehead, “I love you.”

 

-End-

 

-Seunghyun pov-

 

I accompanied Jae to the hospital. Seriously I don’t blame them cause it’s also Jae’s fault. Who told him to meet them anyway?

 

Serve him right. He only got bandages, no stitches. Lucky him.

 

“So, where to go?” I asked as soon as we get out of the hospital building.

 

“Anywhere.” He sighed.

 

“You’re boring crazy.”

 

“I know. Just not in the mood. Beside, I’m sick here.”

 

“Well my friend, that’s your problem,” I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, “Who told you to mess with them anyway?”

 

“But Yunho wanted to see me.”

 

“So what? Next time, tell me if you have a meet up with those es.”

 

“Sure-sure.” He rolled his eyes.

 

“Don’t hate me now. Let’s go.”

 

-End-

 

-Jiyong pov-

 

We went to the coffee shop since we’re bored at home. We stayed there until 8 pm cause Dara couldn’t help herself from admiring this place. She said it’s cute and nice.

 

“Ermm, do you wanna go to the park?” I asked.

 

She nodded, “Sure. Come on.”

 

We exited the coffee shop and walked to the park. It was nice here. Everything feels so good and warm. We sat under a big tree as we gazed at those beautiful stars, just like what we did the other day. The only difference is, we’re lovers now.

 

“Hey-hey-hey what do we have here.” Seunghyun popped out of nowhere.

 

“Surprise.” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“Hey guys.” Dara smiled back.

 

I looked at Hyun, “How come you’re here?”

 

“Can’t we be here?” He wrapped his arm around Jae’s shoulder, “You two aren’t the only one who wants to date you know.” He winked at Jaejoong.

 

Jae nodded and grinned.

 

“Go find yourself a girlfriend then.” Dara suggested.

 

“My current girl right now is this crazy girly boy. I’ll be with him until I found my soul mate.” Hyun wiped his fake tears away.

 

Jae patted his head and wiped his fake tears too.

 

I stared at Jae and noticed that he got some bandages like all over his body.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” I raised my brow.

 

He sighed, “Just a little fight. I’m okay now.”

 

“Oh, okay then.”

 

Hyun then sat next to Dara and grinned at Jae. Hmm, they look fishy.

 

“Dara, do you wanna be my nurse?” Jae jumped in front of her and gave her his puppy eyes.

 

“Why?” Dara giggled.

 

“Hyunnie is mean to me,” He shook Dara’s hands, “He didn’t wanna be my nurse.”

 

“You’re a grown up now stupid. You can take care of yourself.” Hyun smirked.

 

“But I’m only 19.”

 

“Whatever, Dara doesn’t wanna be your nurse either cause she’s my nurse.” Hyun laid his head on Dara’s shoulder.

 

“Excuse me?” I interrupted.

 

Sadly, I was ignored. Hmm, are they trying to make me jealous or something?

 

“No she will,” Jae rolled his tongue out, “I love you.” He kissed her cheek.

 

“No I love her.” Hyun kissed her cheek.

 

“DUDE!” I yelled.

 

“WHAT?” They said in unison.

 

“I’m still here okay? Just what the hell are you guys trying to do? Seduce her?”

 

They looked at each other and me. Then they burst into laughter. Surprisingly, Dara laughed with them too.

 

What the hell?

 

“We got ya.” Hyun snapped his finger.

 

“Got me?”

 

Jae patted my shoulder, “We’re trying to make you jealous bro and it works.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Seunghyun approached me and knocked my head lightly, “Don’t worry Youngie, Dara is all yours,” And kissed my cheek.

 

“Hey, it’s not funny.” I pouted.

 

“Well it is for us.” Jae gave a high five to Hyun.

 

“Okay, we’ll be going now to have our own private date. Come on Jaejie.”

 

“Bye guys.” Dara waved at them.

 

I then sat on the ground, still sulking.

 

“Don’t be mad now.” Dara hugged me from behind.

 

“It’s not funny.”

 

“You’re adorable.” She buried her face into my neck.

 

I couldn’t help but smiling at her action.

 

“You’re adorable too.”

 

-End-