Meeting Grandma

I Have A Twin Brother? (Hiatus)

Meanwhile, back in the alley, there was a group of men gathered deep inside. They were in a dark office, and standing in front of a desk. Behind the desk was a man dressed in black, and he was already old. He looked pissed.

"Are you telling me that you can't find him anywhere?!" the man shouted, vexed. Nobody answered him. He slammed his fist onto the desk out of frustration.

"M-Master," one of the men spoke up. "We searched for all the possible places he might be hiding, but he's too good..." The man sighed heavily.

"Find him," he growled. "We need to find him before he finds the police."

He turned around to look at his model of the city. "The question is... Where is he hiding?"

---

"Get off."

Jongin woke up next to an annoyed Taemin. As usual.

"Aigooo~ Even when they sleep they're so cute~!" said Key appearing in front of them with a camera in his hand. He started taking pictures of them from every angle.

"Yah, Key hyung!" Taemin protested, embarrassed. Jongin then noticed that he was hugging Taemin again. Why do I always end up like this, thought Jongin.

"Sorry," Jongin mumbled as he sat up and yawned. Taemin sat up beside him.

"Maybe I should let you sleep in a cage or something," muttered Taemin as he scratched his head. Jongin stuck his tongue out at him. Taemin turned to the others. "Aren't you guys going to go already?"

"Do you want us to go that bad?" said Onew as he pouted.

"Your hyungs didn't raise you to be like that," Jonghyun scolded. Taemin sighed.

"So what do we do now?" Minho asked Jonghyun.

"We sleep again," said Jongin as he tried to lie down on Taemin again. Taemin whacked him in the head.

"Idiot," Taemin muttered as Jongin started muttering to himself. Suddenly, Taemin's eyes widened. "Wait. Today's Sunday."

"Oh right!" said Key, his eyes widening also. "Today's the day they're going to release that new drama on TV!" Everybody stared at him.

"Um...no," said Taemin, shaking his head. "I'm supposed to go visit my grandma today." Jonghyun looked at Key.

"Really. The new drama's coming out?" teased Jonghyun.

"I-I watch dramas, okay?!" Key said, turning red. Jonghyun snickered.

---

After Taemin cooked breakfast, he went into the room and changed his clothes. He stuffed all off his things inside a backpack, and headed out the door.

"Yah Taemin, you're leaving this early?" Onew asked. "You didn't even have breakfast yet."

"I will," Taemin said as he passed by their table and grabbed a slice of bread.

"Yeah, just leave me in the house so that if those guys come, nobody will be here to save me," Jongin said sarcastically.

"Oh please, Jongin," Taemin said as he rolled his eyes. "I'll be back after lunch." And with that, he left.

"Where is his grandmother's house anyway?" Jongin grumbled.

"Your grandmother's house also," Key corrected. "I think it's a block away from here, all you have to do--" Jongin stood up and went into the room. He came back out a minute later with proper clothes on and a bag slung over his shoulder. "Great, where are you going now?"

"I'm going to go with Taemin," Jongin replied. "Maybe that old lady could also tell us something about our past."

"You don't have to call her an old lady," Minho said, sighing. Jongin shrugged.

"Weeeell, I'll be going now," Jongin said, making his way towards the door. "I'll probably be back around the same time as Taemin."

"Okay, be careful," Jonghyun said.

"Buy me some chicken before you go home!" Onew added. Jongin nodded and disappeared.

---

Taemin had a routine every Sunday. First, he would go to the flower shop and buy a bouquet of flowers. Next, he would drop by the convenience store and buy the Sunday Newspaper. Lastly, he would go to the bakery and buy some muffins. The bakery was right next to his grandmother's house, so he would go there right before visiting his grandmother. Taemin was already in the bakery picking out which muffins to buy when suddenly, his phone rang. Taemin fished through his pocket and brought his phone out.

"Hello?" Taemin answered as he walked to the counter and started paying for the muffins.

"Ohhh, so this is still your number." Taemin paused. The voice on the other end sounded dead familiar, as if it was his own voice. "Yah Taemin-ah, where are you right now?"

"Jongin-ah?" Taemin said, surprised. "How did you reach me?"

"I found your old phone lying around in the closet, and it had your current number in it." Taemin looked at the caller's contact ID. It really was his old phone number.

"Yah Jongin, you better not be trying anything funny with that phone," Taemin snapped as he thanked the cashier and went out of the shop with the muffins packed safely in his bag. He started walking to his grandmother's house.

"Where are you?" Jongin repeated, ignoring Taemin's comment.

"Why does it even matter--" Suddenly, Taemin stopped short in front of his grandmother's house gate. Inside the gate waiting by the door was no other than Jongin. Taemin stared at him, shocked.

"Yah, took you long enough," Jongin muttered, dropping the call. "I thought you were going to go straight here." Taemin snapped out of his thoughts.

"What are you doing here?!" he hissed as he entered the gate quietly and marched up to him. He looked at Jongin from top to bottom. "And why are you using my clothes?!"

"Aw come on, Taemin," said Jongin as he pouted. "You're not happy to see me?"

"I'm not saying that, but why are you here?!" Taemin said, panicking. "Grandma doesn't know anything yet... How is she supposed to react when she sees you?!"

"That's precisely why I want to see her," Jongin said flatly. He looked at Taemin in the eyes. "Look, Taemin... If we're really twins, then there has to be an explanation why we ended up getting separated... And she might know why." Taemin looked at him uneasily. "Please."

"Look," Taemin said as he sighed. "I also really want to know why, Jongin... But I'm not really sure if this is--"

"Taemin-ah? Is that you?" Suddenly, before Jongin and Taemin could even react, the door opened. It was Taemin's grandmother. "Ah! Taemin-ah, I thought I heard--" Her eyes caught sight of Jongin. She slowly looked at Taemin, who was busy exchanging nervous glances with Jongin.

"Um... Grandma..." Taemin started to say. Taemin's grandmother suddenly broke into a sob. She went in front of Jongin and pulled him into a hug.

"Jongin-ah," she whispered between sobs. "I'm so glad to see you again finally!"

 

---

 

WOOHOO UPDAAAAATE

Taemin's grandmother recognizes Jongin!! Is that a good sign? Hahahaha wait for the next chapter xD

Aaaanyway, I am SOOOOO happy some of you guys commented. You made me feel so happy and tearful *sniff sniff* What made me even more happy is that I have more subscribers! Yay! :D Thank you guys so much for the support, I really appreciate it. I don't know when I'll be updating again, but it's probably going to be this month also. So yeah.

Please continue supporting this story! If you haven't clicked that button yet, then please do and subscribe! Also, if you guys have any comments or suggestions, feel free to post them. I know I'm still new and my story's not really "up there," but if you think otherwise, then you can upvote this story. xD

I honestly do not know how to end this story yet, but since you guys motivated me, then I will find a way to end it in a nicely. :) I'm also working on two other stories, but I won't upload them until I finish this one so that I won't get confused xD (Hint: One is about someone from EXO, and the other one might be about someone from BTS.)

Byyyyyyeeeee~