Confirmed

I Have A Twin Brother? (Hiatus)

"What?! How could it be them?!" spat Taemin.

"Shut up!" Jongin hissed. He looked around. "I'll hide behind the couch. You open the door."

"Wait, what?!" Jongin tried to stand up, but the pain shot up through his body, making him sit back down. He ended up crawling on the floor to make it behind the couch. When Taemin saw that Jongin was already behind the couch, Taemin slowly tiptoed towards the door and peeped at the doorhole. Taemin sighed heavily in relief.

"Taemin-ah~ You in there?" Taemin opened the door and saw Jonghyun, Key, Onew, and Minho standing there.

"Mind if we hang out here? We don't have a lot of homework anyway," said Onew cheerfully. Taemin stared at them, dumbfounded.

"Seriously, you guys almost gave me a heart attack," muttered Taemin as he ushered them inside.

"Do you have any popcorn?" asked Minho.

"Or fried chicken?" Everybody stared at Onew, who just shrugged.

"Yeah, I have some popcorn," said Taemin to Minho. "Just let me pop some in the microwave." Taemin went into the kitchen to make some popcorn.

"Let's turn on the TV," said Jonghyun excitedly. "There's supposed to be a basketball game going on."

"Don't you ever get tired of those basketball games?" said Key, annoyed. "All they do is shoot the basketball in the hoop..." Jonghyun looked at him and scoffed.

"Please. That's not even half of what basketball's about," said Jongyun, grabbing the remote from the table and turning the TV on.

"Whatever," muttered Key as he collapsed comfortably on the couch. Suddenly, he heard a voice.

"Ouch... Hey...!" Key's eyes widened. He immediately stood up from the couch and hid behind Jonghyun.

"What the heck was that...?" said Onew, staring at the couch.

"Maybe there's somebody there..." said Minho.

"Why are you hiding behind my back?" asked Jonghyun, looking at Key.

"Oh shut up, it's scary ok?" hissed Key. Jonghyun smirked. Suddenly, they saw a figure crawl out from behind the couch. Everybody gasped.

"It's you!" shouted Key, pointing at Jongin. Jongin cringed and put his fingers in his ears.

"Yeah, you don't have to yell," snapped Jongin, annoyed. Suddenly, Taemin came in the living room, carrying a big bowl of popcorn. Everybody stared at him.

"Ah, right... Jongin, meet my friends," said Taemin awkwardly. Jonghyun stared at Taemin and Jongin.

"Wait, you guys are already friends?" said Jonghyun.

"You guys just met yesterday," said Minho slowly.

"And why does he have a lot of bruises?" asked Onew.

"Woah, woah, slow down," said Jongin, holding his hand up. Everybody looked at him. "Maybe we can all sit down properly first?"

---

Finally, they all settled down, and they were sitting in the living room.

"Um, right," said Jonghyun, breaking the silence. He faced Jongin. "Look, we're really sorry that we yelled at you earlier... We were just sort of shocked."

"It's fine," mumbled Jongin. "Just please don't do it again."

"Um, if it's okay with you..." started Minho slowly. "Could you tell us why you were on the headlines of the newspaper?"

"Ah, right, that," said Jongin. "Well... You see... I grew up with a group of men... They were all theives."

"Wait, don't you have any parents?" asked Taemin.

"I don't really know," replied Jongin, scratching his head. "I've been living with those guys for as long as I could remember..." They all exchanged looks.

"So," said Minho, clearing his throat. "Your parents... They steal too?"

"Ah, my parents? No, they don't," said Jongin flatly. "They keep on telling me they're dead...."

"You know, Taemin doesn't have any parents too," said Onew.

"Yeah, he told me," said Jongin, looking at Taemin. "We're on the same boat, I guess..." Everybody grew silent.

"Ah, seriously," said Key, breaking the silence. "Why are we talking about depressing things?" Everybody laughed.

"I felt that I was going to die of depression," said Jonghyun.

"You started it, hyung!" exclaimed Taemin, laughing.

"But you know, it's really weird... You and Taemin really do look alike," said Onew, pointing at both of them. "You sure you guys weren't separated at birth or something?" Taemin and Jongin looked at each other.

"I'm not really sure if that would be possible," said Jongin. "Taemin grew up with his family. I grew up in...my own family..."

"But, Jongin-ssi..."

"Don't call me Jongin-ssi," complained Jongin. "I sound so old." Key blinked.

"But it's a sign of respect, right?" said Key. "I mean, you are older, right?"

"I was born in 1997, on December 21," said Jongin, shrugging. Everybody stared at Taemin.

"You were born on December 21, 1997?" repeated Taemin. Jongin nodded. Taemin stared at him.

"Okay, you guys have to be related, or else that would be just weird if you weren't," said Minho.

"Huh...?" said Jongin, clearly not getting anything.

"I...was born on December 27, 1997 too," said Taemin slowly. Jongin stared at him with wide eyes, speechless.

"It's confirmed." Jonghyun stood up and stood in front of the two. "You guys both have no parents and have the same faces, the same birthdays. That can only mean one thing..." He pointed to both of them. "You two are twin brothers."

 

---

 

UPDAAAAAATE!!!!
Hello again :) I just checked my story recently to see how it was doing, and I found out I had a few more subscribers (yay!), which motivated me to upload the next chapter. And since I feel pretty motivated, I MIGHT just upload the next chapter next week or in a few weeks.

Thanks for all the support guys! Comments are always appreciated. And if you haven't done it yet, don't forget to subscribe! ;)

(It's tiring to say "FIGHTING" all the time...)