Adjusting

I Have A Twin Brother? (Hiatus)

Taemin fluttered his eyes open. The sun shone brightly through the curtains, and it woke him up. Taemin was about to sit up, only to find out that he couldn't. He looked to his right and saw Jongin hugging him, in deep sleep. Taemin sighed. After the incident wherein Jongin was beaten up, Jongin refused to go back to the alley anymore -- since he would most probably get beaten up again -- and Taemin ended up housing him.

"Yah," said Taemin ruffling Jongin's hair, trying to wake him up. "Get off me." Jongin groaned and hugged him tighter. "Yah!"

"I'm still tired," mumbled Jongin sleepily, not opening his eyes.

"I'm not your pillow," said Taemin, annoyed. Ever since Jongin started sleeping in Taemin's place, Taemin found out that Jongin was...quite the 'hugger.'

Jongin sighed and sat up. He yawned and looked at Taemin, who was still lying down. "Don't you have any school today?"

"It's Saturday," replied Taemin, sitting up. Jongin rubbed his eyes.

"Oooh," said Jongin sleepily. He collapsed back on the bed.

"Yah."

"Just let me sleep, Taemin," said Jongin, crawling onto his lap. "I'm tired." Taemin was about to scold him for using him as his human pillow when they heard knocking on the door.

"Get off," hissed Taemin as he pushed Jongin and stood up to get the door. When he opened the door, he saw Jongyun and the others.

"Taemin-ah~" greeted Key cheerfully. Taemin looked at them, stunned.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Taemin.

"You got any breakfast in there?" asked Jonghyun.

"Um, no, but I can make some--"

"Good! Let's eat," said Jonghyun, smiling. Everybody went inside. Taemin frowned.

"Is that the only reason you guys came here?" said Taemin as he closed the door behind him.

"No... All our parents went somewhere," said Minho flatly. "Jonghyun's parents went on a business trip, Key's parents went to New York, Onew's parents went to Brazil, and my parents went to Switzerland..."

"All at the same time?" Taemin looked at Onew, shocked. Onew shrugged.

"Rich people," muttered Jongin. Everybody turned to see Jongin standing by the doorway of Taemin's bedroom.

"Ah, Jongin-ah!" said Jonghyun. "Did we wake you up?"

"Sort of," said Jongin, glaring at Taemin, who rolled his eyes. "Why're you guys here?"

"We were just going to hang out," said Onew.

"Oh. Cool," said Jongin, stretching. He turned to Taemin. "Let's eat then."

---

"Omo, you're a pretty awesome cook, Taemin!"

Taemin was too lazy to go out and buy breakfast, and he ended up cooking them bacon and eggs.

"It's just bacon and eggs," Taemin muttered as he scratched his head, obviously flattered.

"Look who's flattered," commented Jongin as he took a bite from his bacon.

"Shut up, Jongin," said Taemin as he hit Jongin on the head.

"Yah!" said Jongin as he winced.

"Looks like you two are getting along pretty well," said Jonghyun as he smiled.

"Ne, you guys seem to be adapting quickly," said Key, nodding his head. Taemin and Jongin stared at him.

"Are you crazy?" spat Jongin.

"Are you blind?" said Taemin.

"We're getting along?" they said.

"See? You guys can even do telepathy," said Onew as Minho clapped his hands. Taemin and Jongin sighed.

"Whatever," muttered Jongin as he took another bite from his bacon.

"Anyway, I'll turn on the TV," said Key as he stood up to get the remote. "They're gonna show a replay of the basketball game last week." Jonghyun stared at Key.

"So how come you're interested in basketball all of a sudden?" asked Jonghyun, smirking. "Isn't it just about shooting the basketball in the hoop?"

"But...it's a lot more than that," Key said, pouting.

"Aigooo~ Finally, my Key is interested in basketball!" exclaimed Jonghyun as he hugged Key tightly.

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun!" Key yelled, blushing furiously. "Get off me!" He kicked Jonghyun, and everybody laughed.

"Kibum, you're so mean," whined Jonghyun.

"Let's just watch the basketball game, okay?" said Taemin, finishing the arguement.

---

Night fell. Everybody was getting ready to sleep already.

"You guys can sleep in the living room," Taemin said. "You can set up your sleeping bags there."

"You should sleep with us too," said Onew. "We're gonna watch a movie, and we don't want you guys to miss out on it."

"Okay," said Jongin before Taemin could answer. He looked at Taemin. "You got some sleeping bags?" Taemin went into his room and came out a few seconds later carrying two rolled-up sleeping bags. He tossed one to Jongin. "Thanks." They started setting up their sleeping bags.

"What movie are we going to watch?" asked Taemin. Minho smiled.

"The Grudge," Minho said, waving a flashlight below his face. Taemin rolled his eyes.

"Wait, we're watching a scary movie?!" said Key.

"Is somebody scared?" Jonghyun teased.

"N-No!" replied Key, turning red. Jonghyun snickered.

The movie was scary. Almost everybody kept on jumping and shouting, and Key kept on complaining how scary it was. Almost everybody. During the movie, Taemin suddenly felt someone cuddle next to him. He looked down and saw Jongin sleeping on his lap. He sighed. No matter how much he told Jongin to stop, he would always end up being his human pillow. Taemin stared at him. His face looked tired as if he was carrying a burden every single day, and it worried him. Taemin slowly placed his hand on Jongin's head and it. Jongin smiled and cuddled even more. Taemin chuckled, and he reminded him greatly of a cat. He continued that until the movie ended.

"That was so scary," said Onew, almost unable to move. Minho nodded in agreement.

"It was," agreed Jonghyun. He then looked at Key.

"What?" Key snapped.

"How did you find the movie?" Jonghyun asked.

"It was...kind of scary," said Key slowly. Jonghyun stared at him. "Fine, it was scary, okay?" Jonghyun smiled, pleased.

"What about you, Taemin?" asked Jonghyun. Taemin shrugged.

"I guess so," he mumbled, still Jongin's head.

"Whoa, he fell asleep like that?" said Key, looking at him and Jongin.

"Well... He always falls asleep like this," said Taemin, turning slightly red. "It's not the first time."

"Seriously though, you two became very close already," commented Onew.

"They're related, so it wouldn't be a problem," said Minho as Jonghyun nodded.

"Aigooo, they look so cute~" said Key as he laughed. Taemin turned red and immediately stopped him.

"Geez, you guys are so annoying," muttered Taemin.

"I was just joking," said Key, laughing. He then stood up to turn off the TV. Taemin looked down at Jongin. He was still sleeping. He tried to wake him up.

"Jongin," said Taemin as he shook him. "Get off. We're going to sleep already." No response. "Yah. Jongin." Jongin turned over, still lying down on his lap. Taemin sighed impatiently. He pushed Jongin, and he rolled off his lap. Jongin groaned.

"Wha... What?" mumbled Jongin sleepily, looking at Taemin.

"I'm going to sleep already," said Taemin as he lied down on his bed and pulled his blanket over him. "Good night." Jongin crawled beside him and pulled part of the covers over him. He then hugged Taemin.

"Good night," he mumbled as he closed his eyes. Taemin smiled at how ridiculous his brother was, and he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

---

 

OKAY.

I was supposed to upload this chapter a week ago, but I got really sick and I had to rest in bed for a full week. I even missed school for awhile (sigh). Aaaaanyway, sorry for delaying. I am so happy I have more subscribers!! Heehee you guys are the reason why I upload these stories, because I don't think I can stand showing my stories to my friends. I think they would laugh at me.

I don't know, but I honestly think I'm starting to run out of ideas with this story. I have another in mind, and I personally think it is MUCH better than this story. But I already started it, so I'm going to have to finish it. (I just don't know HOW...)

If you haven't done it yet, click that subscribe button! Also, comments are always appreciated. Like seriously. If I see even one comment, that would really make my day. Hahahaha! Also, if you have any suggestions, please tell me through the comment box below.

Byeeee~