4

Back Off, She’s Mine
|| Chapter 4 ||
R E L I E V E D
 
 
“Urghh~ Why is JiEun-noona like that?” Zelo whined as soon as the girls left.
“I wanna meet noona’s dongsaeng” DaeHyun whined too.
“Stop complaining. I understand why she didn’t let us come. Knowing you guys, especially you DaeHyun” YongGuk scolded, eyeing DaeHyun.
“Yeah, you’ll just gonna flirt with her little sister” YoungJae said, making DaeHyun scowl at him “Why? Am I not right?” he said sarcastically.
“Should we go there secretly?” HimChan suddenly blurted which made YongGuk glare at him.
DaeHyun, JongUp and Zelo beamed “Brilliant idea, hyung” DaeHyun said.
HimChan avoided YongGuk and YongJae’s glare “Just pretend you didn’t hear anything. Arasseo?” he told DaeHyun, JongUp and Zelo.
But being the mischievous DaeHyun, he stood up and shouted “Come on, guys!”
 
 
JiEun entered their house reluctantly with her friends behind her. As she went to their living room, she was welcomed by the laughter of her parents and two new faces which she guessed are her Auntie Elena and JiHae. She stood by the entrance motionlessly as she watched them chatting happily. *I’m not their only daughter anymore* she thought as she suddenly felt a tinge of jealousy.
 
GaEun beamed, looking up as she felt JiEun’s presence. She approached her joyfully “I’m glad you’re already here”
JiEun smiled sadly, turning her gaze to the little girl she supposed as her little sister. JiHae stared back, her heart racing when JiEun started nearing her with sad eyes.
“Annyeong…” JiHae hesitatingly greeted and slightly bowed.
“Welcome to the family, dongsaeng-ah” she whispered, enough for JiHae to hear. And as if it was a fish bone pulled out from her heart, JiEun burst out crying and hugged her tenderly which surprised their parents and made them smile widely whereas JiHae’s eyes widened as she can’t believe that the person she thought didn’t like her, warmly welcomed her and even called her dongsaeng. She sighed as she broke the hug, relieve that she did it. She wiped the tears on her face and chuckled “Sorry for being so dramatic”
Secret chuckled after “You don’t know how bothered she was yesterday” HyoSung snapped.
“Oh, you brought your friends too?” GaEun suddenly asked as she noticed the girls behind JiEun.
“Ne, we accompanied JiEun here to support her” SunHwa answered.
“She really had hard time thinking about how to meet her sister. And there, she did it” Hana said, chuckling.
JiHae smiled to JiEun while JiEun blushed, feeling a little embarrassed.
“By the way, I’m your SunHwa-unnie” SunHwa beamed and extended her hand for a hand shake.
“I’m Song JiHae” JiHae said and reached for SunHwa’s hand.
“HyoSung here” HyoSung said and gave JiHae a big smile.
“And I’m Hana” Zinger followed.
JiHae bowed and shyly smiled “Nice meeting you all, unnies”
 
“Ma’am” HyeMi called “Lunch’s ready” she informed.
“Let’s go to the dining area now” GaEun said.
“Let’s go” JiEun beamed, hooking her left arm on JiHae’s and dragging her towards the kitchen with the others following behind them.
 
“I’m just wondering auntie, I was surprised that JiHae speaks Korean fluently” HyoSung started the conversation as soon as everyone has settled with their seats.
“Yeah, I noticed that too. She lived in the Philippines in her whole life, am I right?” SunHwa said.
“Well, she wants to learn how to speak Korean so I let her attend Korean Lessons every summer. She’s into Koreans too that’s why she’s willing” Elena answered as JiHae is already busy eating.
GaEun chuckled “What do you mean by that, Elena?” she asked.
“She’s into K-Pop. She’s actually addicted to… what’s that…” Elena briefly paused, thinking but beamed after “Super Junior”
Hana noticed JiEun not eating but watching JiHae with amusement “How are you feeling now?” she whispered to JiEun.
“I didn’t expect that having her here feels this good. I’m relieved” JiEun said without leaving the view.
 
[JiHae’s POV]
 
Sunshine came and I was sleeping comfortably at my new bed when I felt a hand caressing my hair and I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I opened my eyes and rubbed it to have a clear vision. JiEun-unnie?
JiEun-unnie smiled wider “Good morning, my cute little sister~” she sang. Waah~ such an angelic voice.
I sat up and greeted her back with a smile “Good morning too, unnie. Are you waiting me to wake up?”
Right then, my mom came with a tray full of foods in her hand “Oh good, you’re already awake. JiEunnie there can’t wait to bond with you” she chuckled and continued “Here, I prepared a breakfast on bed for you since you’re still sleeping soundly that no one wants to disturb you a while ago” she said as she placed the tray on my lap. Did I just miss the first breakfast with the family?
“Why, what time is it already?” I asked.
“It’s nearly 11am” my mom answered.
“Looks like you’re going to have a breakfast and a lunch at the same time” JiEun-unnie joked.
“I’m going out now” my heard my mom said but I didn’t look up since I’m busying myself on eating already.
I saw my mom stopped and leaned to JiEun-unnie “Don’t talk to her when she’s eating. She’ll ignore you”
JiEun-unnie laughed while I pouted “Mom, I heard that”
She just shrugged “Well, that’s the truth” she said before heading out.
 
I continued eating after my mom went out. I can feel JiEun-unnie watching me. I’m really glad that I’m wrong for thinking she doesn’t like me.
 
[End of JiHae’s POV]
 
While JiEun is watching JiHae eating, a maid knocked “Come in” JiEun said.
“Mr. Bang is downstairs” the maid said then bowed before disappearing.
“I’ll be back. Enjoy your Brunch” JiEun said but received no answer *I think Auntie Elena is right* she thought with a silent giggle before heading downstairs.
 
“Babe~~~” JiEun called YongGuk as she ran down the stairs with excitement.
“Whoa. Slow down, babe” YongGuk chuckled as he held JiEun “Missed me that much? We just seen each other yesterday” he teased.
JiEun beamed, ignoring YongGuk’s tease “You should meet my little sister. She’s cute, pretty, beautiful, charming, lovely and--”
“Slow down, JiEunnie. Are you that excited about your little sister?” YongGuk said after chuckling, cutting JiEun’s continuous mouth.
JiEun nodded cutely.
“Then, I wanna meet her now” YongGuk beamed.
“I’ll let her down” JiEun said and was about to head upstairs again but a maid interrupted her.
“Ma’am, your other friends have come too” the maid informed and they came in.
“Hi noona~” DaeHyun greeted, a teasing smile plastering on his face.
JiEun’s eyes widened as she saw the rest of the boys “Yah, how did these boys come here?” she looked at YongGuk but he just shrugged then she shifted her gaze onto the girls.
“I tried calling you but you won’t pick up” HyoSung said.
“Noona, don’t be so cruel to us. We should meet your little sister too. We’re your friends, right?” Zelo faked a sad face.
 
[JiEun’s POV]
 
Oh my, why are the boys here? They shouldn’t be here. Yes, they are also my friends but they are flirt and ert guys. They are playboys especially DaeHyun. My sister is so pure and too innocent for them. What if one of them wants her? I won’t allow that! I know I’m being too rude but I’m only doing this for to protect my sister.
 
Suddenly, I noticed the guys staring somewhere. Wondering, I followed their gazes when I realized it was someone. I laughed with all my heart when that someone disappeared to the kitchen.
“Is that your sister, noona?” YoungJae asked with a hint of disappointment in his tone.
“She’s pretty too, just a bit though. But… I thought she’s the same age as Zelo?” HimChan hesitantly voiced out.
DaeHyun scratched his head, tilting his head “I’m really expecting she would be looking similar like you”
“Pabo!” I shouted as I continuously laugh with the girls “That’s our new maid, HyeMi!”
I saw their eyes widened, followed by their grumbles “You fooled us!” HimChan growled.
“Sorry” I said as I let my laughter subside. Instantly putting on a straight face, I said “But seriously, I don’t want you to meet her”
 
[End of JiEun’s POV]
 
 

 
 
Hello there~ /waves. Are there ELFs here? I just wanna greet The Last Man Standing, SUPER JUNIOR, a Happy 8th Year Anniversary. An 8 years of love between Super Junior & ELFs, 13elieving until Sapphire Blue covers the world. I'm proud to be an ELF and I Prom15e to be an ELF always and forever.
Ok. Updated again~ Subscribe. Comment. Upvote. Please~ /pouts. Thank you :D
 
mrs_henrylau89