2

Back Off, She’s Mine
|Chapter 3 ||
C r o s s i n g  P a t h s
 
 
[JiHae’s POV]
 
While my mom is checking out our luggage at the Baggage Counter Area, I went to some store there inside the airport to buy some snack to eat while waiting for auntie GaEun and appa to fetch us. I bought 2 hamburgers and 2 mineral waters. I gave the payment and waited for the change. Being the ShikShin that I am, I opened the hamburger and ate it carelessly. Nibbling the hamburger, I noticed someone staring at me so I looked up from my food and saw that the customer beside me is watching me.
 
[End of JiHae’s POV]
 
 
[DaeHyun’s POV]
 
I was wandering around the airport after getting down the plane. I am finding the guys who are supposed to fetch me. “Aish, where are they?” I asked myself and just in time, my phone vibrated inside my pocket. I fished it out and found out I received a new message.
 
DaeHyun-ah, are you here in Seoul already? I think we’re going to be a little late.
From: YoungJae-pabo
 
“Aish~ about ing half an hour already~” I grumbled to myself, lazy to type for a reply. I’m losing my patience now and knowing my temper, I’m getting mad already for making me wait. Well, fetching when one member is coming from an out of country or even just an out of town is already a habit of our group.
 
My stomach started to grumble, my ShikShin self is out again. I went to a store there inside the airport to fill my hungry stomach while waiting for the guys. I was selecting what to order when the girl beside me caught my attention. She’s eating carelessly which I think is cute of her. She’s so beautiful but she isn’t the type that I’d be flirting with. She looks too young for me and too innocent to play with. She suddenly looked up and unexpectedly smiled at me which stunned me. She suddenly stopped eating and I noticed she was already blushing. Pabo DaeHyun-ah, of course she’ll get shy, you are staring at her for how many minutes already. I mentally smacked myself then awkwardly bowed to her for an apology. She returned an awkward smile and resumed to eating. I tried to avoid looking at her but my eyes went to travel on her face again. I just can’t resist looking at her pretty, innocent face. Then my gaze went down on her lips. I swallowed hard as how I want to kiss those. I forced myself to stop this non-sense already. Knowing my temptation, I know this will lead to something this girl won’t like.
 
Wait, should I ask her name? Should I get her number? But just when I’m attempting to do those…
“DaeHyun-hyung!” I heard Zelo shouted.
Great, the guys are already here. Wrong-timing.
 
[End of DaeHyun’s POV]
 
 
“Welcome back, hyung” JongUp said, with that smiling face of him.
“Yah, it’s not that he was away for years already” HimChan reminded JongUp.
DaeHyun just shook his head and turned back again to the girl. *She’s gone* DaeHyun stomped his feet and cursed by himself. The rest looked at him weirdly.
“What’s wrong?” YoungJae asked.
“The girl, did you see her?” DaeHyun asked annoyingly.
“The girl that somewhat looks like JiEun-noona?” Zelo asked.
DaeHyun raised his right eyebrow, cannot realize what Zelo was talking about.
“You are trying to hit a girl again” YoungJae scolded DaeHyun.
“Mwo? Aish, nevermind” DaeHyun hissed “Where’s YongGuk-hyung?” he asked.
“He fetched JiEunnie” HimChan answered “The girls will have overnight at HyoSung’s house”
YoungJae looked at DaeHyun suspiciously “Trying to change the topic, eh?”
 
 
 
 
 
“We’re already here, madam” the driver announced. JiYong and GaEun didn’t make it to the airport because of an urgent meeting to the company. So they asked one of their drivers to fetch Elena and JiHae instead. But before heading to the Song’s Residence, Elena asked the driver to send them to the mall first.
“We’ll be shopping thick clothes for you. C’mon” Elena told JiHae and descended the car.
 
As JiHae entered the mall with Elena, gaped, admiring the mall. She can’t help but compare the mall in Philippines over the mall in Korea. Her head spin as she tried to read the words she is passing by. She is still having difficulties in reading Korean Letters. They headed on the Department Store and JiHae quickly picks clothes that caught her eyes.
“Oh my god. I only have peso bills here” Elena informed “Can I leave you here for a moment, honey? I’m going to exchange these with won”
JiHae hesitatingly nodded “Sure, mom”
As her mom went off, she continued checking out clothes. Suddenly, a light flashed on her direction with a certain click sound – a camera. JiHae whipped her head to where it came from but she found no one. She was about to stride to the way it came from when her mom came.
“I think we should shop some other time, honey. The driver called me and said JiYong and GaEun were done with the meeting already”
 
 
 
 
 
As JiEun went out of their mansion, she saw a car parked in front of the gate with a guy standing behind it, waiting for her.
The guy approached JiEun worriedly, seeing her gloomy face “What’s wrong, babe?” he asked, grabbing both of her hands.
YongGuk, her boy friend, has an image of being a badass but when it comes to JiEun, he softens.
“Nothing’s wrong” JiEun assured “Anyway, the girls will be sleeping over at HyoSung’s place today”
*There’s something wrong* YongGuk thought but said “I’ll drop you there”
 
 
 
 
 
“Elena!” GaEun shouted as soon as she saw Elena coming out of the mall. She ran towards them and hugged her friend “How are you?” she asked, after the hug “Long time, no see”
“We’re doing fine” Elena smiled “How about you?” she asked back.
“We’re doing pretty well too” JiYong answered then beamed, seeing the girl beside Elena “Are you JiHae already?”
GaEun beamed too while JiYong quickly hugged JiHae “Welcome to Korea, my daughter” JiYong mumbled in the hug which made JiHae to tear a bit due to so much happiness.
Elena smiled at the scene. She was glad that finally JiHae will experience a complete family from now on.
“Let’s get home first” GaEun said after hugging JiHae too.
 
 
“Welcome home master and madam” the maids said in unison as they were formed in two lines parallel to each other.
GaEun smiled and JiYong spoke “Everyone, this is Song JiHae, my second daughter and this is her mother, Elena. I want you to treat them as how you treat us, alright?”
Elena beamed as they walk in “Where’s JiEun? I’m sure she grew up very pretty”
GaEun beamed and called one of the maids “HyeMi-ah! Where’s JiEun?”
HyeMi came quickly “She left minutes before you came, madam. She’ll be spending the day at HyoSung’s house until tomorrow, she said”
The parents exchanged disappointed glances while JiHae inhaled deeply, she already expected this.
 
 
 

 
 
Another update~ How was it the first three chapters? Did you like DaeHyun and JiHae's first encounter? And who do you think shot a picture to JiHae? Comment that all, please. I wanted to know your thoughts. Any BangSong shippers? Look forward for there moments. I am actually planning of putting some s here /winks/. Anyway, this will be the last update for today.
 
mrs_henrylau89