Episode 6

Love Poison
Love Poison Episode 6 Baekhyun POV That girl covered and ran down to the restroom after throwing up once.I follow her.She entered a room and throwing up again.The door was closed so I was asking if she is ok from outside.As she was still taking her time, 2 girls wearing really short dresses came in .They were first suprised to see you but then they looked at me with those dirty looks.I was so embarassed and blushed.I could feel the heat taking over my body.I shouldn't have come in.I ran out of the restroom and entered the Gents. Once I made sure I am in safe place, I sighed and checked myself in the mirror.I am not looking that drunk after all those shots I take.I went out, taking about 5 minutes in the restroom, hoping those party girls are not outside .I saw her.She was putting her head down and sobbed . "Are you ok? "She raised her face.I saw her eyes filling with tears again.She shook her head. "let's go to somewhere where you can get fresh air " I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the rooftop again.I bought 2 sodas on the way and gave one to her . "Gomawo "That's the first thing that I' ve heard from her lips.Her voice is beautiful .It suits her.She slowly drink the soda.I was staring at her. "I broke up with my boyfriend today."She said without even watching me."It' s not that I haven't broke up before. But everytime, I feel really bad." "Did he break up with you? He surely is a blinded person ."I tried to comfort her. The end of her lipscurved after drinking soda another time . "No.It was me.I broke up with him.After all those romantic times I had with him, I broke up on him."Her tears flowed again on her cheeks. I wiped her tears.She leaned towards me and I pulled her into my embrace."They think I am such a , taking over men.It' s not my fault but I couldn't help with that .I also dreamt of marrying with my first love like any other girls."My shirt became wet as she continued her tears and her monologue.I stayed quite, just giving the hug. After a while, she pulled from me and looked at me."I' m sorry and Thank u." I smiled."You're welcome." "I think I should go back.Thank you for everything and can you please everything that happened with me tonight? " I understand her.Which girl wants her to be remembered like that .I nodded .She then walked slowly from me to the stairs.I was looking as she left from my sight.. Then I noticed a vibration from my phone. "Where are you?" "Stop yelling Jongdae .I' m on my way."I told him through the phone while I make sure that girl catch a taxi and went with that. "What? You should have waited for me ." "Well.I thought you were having a good time with her.Enjoy your time." I hung up and dialed the number that Chanyeol gave me. "Can I get a drive to my house ?" When I got back to my house, I saw my mother in the room."Why are you up this late ?" She came up to me as I was walking to my room .She came into my room. "We have an appointment tomorrow.Wea dinner with Jung family at our house.I want you to bw there ." "Of course .I will.mom."I said, hugging my mom from behind. "Oh! You smell alcohol.Baekkie.Go shower before sleeping." I nodded and she went out from my room.I took off my jacket and took my phone.I called Soojung. "Baek?" "Hey.Have you heard about the date tomorrow?" "What date ?" That girl seems to be really out of her family things. "Your family will have dinner at our house." "Hmm.I haven't talked with mom yet.May be She will talk me once I reach home." What is she not home yet? I looked at the clock.It's 2 in the morning."Where are you? At the hospital?" "I' m on my way back home and he' s no longer at the hospital." "What? I thought he was going tp be there for a week." "He should be.But he didn't. " She sounded worried. "Well.See ya tomorrow.Bye Baek." She hang up after saying goodbye on herself.She never cared the others' emotions.I feel a little sad but I m used to it. The next day in the morning. Soo Jung' s POV I went from my house accidentally bumping mysister in the front. "Hey Krystal." "Unnie.Where did you come back from?" "Jogging.Wait a minute.Where are you going to in this early morning." "A friend of mine is not in good health.I' m going to visit that friend." "In this early?"Jessica looked unbelieved."I think I have not been seeing you in these days.I' m the one who' s getting married but why are you busier than me? " "No.Unnie.I' mjust a little busier in these days.I will take time to accompany you other days.Ok? " I made my cute face, trying to melt her.However she is called an Ice princess, she always melt for my cuteness.Finally, I am her only younger sister. "I have to go Unnie.See ya." I got on my car and drove away.I have found out Himchan Sunbae' s address and I am sure he will need help now.He' s not recovered yet and he need to take many treatment s too.I know that he won't do by himself. After a few minutes of driving, I reached the building he lived.His apartment is not far away from my house.I take the elevator and searched his room.I found it easily.I pressed on the doorbell but there was no response.I pressed it again and knocked the door.There was no response and I started getting worried .I knocked it many times and I found out that the door was unlocked.I opened the door.I know he won't like me entering his house without permission but I had no choice. His house was really dark.It seems like unused for years.The house is cleaned that you can't even find a dust but it looked strange. I tried to search him and I opened a room that I assumed to be a bedroom.I saw him on the bed.He was sleeping.I was relieved and I turned not to disturb his sleep.Then I heard a voice . "Yeon- ah?"