Love Poison

Love Poison
Soo Jung and Baekhyun were waiting outside the emergency room."Calm down,Soo Jung-ah.He was not hit."Baekhyun comforted his shaking friend."I know.But he-he is."Soo Jung shakily replied."Is he someone you know?"Baekhyun asked her in suprise."Yep.Dont you remember?He's Himchan Sunbae."Soo Jung answered him."Himchan Sunbae??That Sunbae you had??" Soo Jung nodded.Yes.Kim Himchan,her first love.The popular guy who she had fallen for her all high school and university years. Baekhyun was still suprised when the doctors and the nurses came out of the room in a short time."Do you know his gurdian?"The doctor asked them while writing something on his note."We dont know his gurdian.But we know him.This girl here is his junior in both high school and university."Baekhyun said pointing at Soo Jung."Ok.So can you sign in the gutdian's place?You know the patient .Right?"The doctor asked Soo Jung ,handing the file he holded."Well.I can."Soo Jung signed and filled at the form."We comfirmed that he was not hit by the car.He collapsed because of over taking of alcohol and depression.He's very weak too.May be he skipped his meals and sleeps.So he has to stay at the hospital for about a week. "The doctor explained about the patient. Soo Jung was quite suprised.Over taking of alcohol and depression.This is impossible.As Soo Jung learns her crush for about 6 years,Himchan has always been a bright and cheerful person.The doctor said that they can go home and he left the two. Baekhyun and Soo Jung went to the room where Himchan was in.He was sleeping.Soo Jung could see that Himchan was a lot slimmer now than he was in his university.His face swollen and seem old than his original age. "Let's go back."Baekhyun whispered at his friend."We can come visit tomorrow.""I will stay here.You go back with a cab.I am sorry."Soo Jung told him and opened the door and went out."I wont go if you dont go.But lets go back." Baekhyun repeated. "I will call my mother and tell her about it.You are jet-legged .Remember?I will catch a cab for you."Soo Jung went out of the hospital and searched for a cab on the road.She got one immediately."I will come tomorrow.Dont forget to sleep."Baekhyun said holding his friend's hand."Arraseo."Soo Jung told him with a smile."Goodbye."Baekhyun had a peck on her forehead before getting on the cab. Soo Jung went inside once the cab Baekhyun was in disappered from her sight.She went inside Himchan 's room and sat at the chair beside the bed.Soo Jung stared at Himchan's face."What happened to you?"She murmered as her fingers ran through his hair in a gentle way. It was early morning that Soo Jung wake up by a noise from Himchan.She listened carefully and Himchan was talking in his sleep.He said some confused sentences that were not complete.His eyes squeeze shut and his lips trembling."Sunbae!"Soo Jung shook his hand. He was still in his nightmare.Some tears fall from his shut eyes."Sunbae!!"She called again.His eyes opened.And tears flowing from his eyes.He still could not escape from his nightmare.The whole body of him was shaking. As he saw Soo Jung who was sitting just beside him,he suddenly turned to sitting position and brought his arms around her neck."I thought .I thought you left me!!"He cried.Soo Jung didnt know what to do with this sudden action but slowly pats the back of that person who was crying terribily on her shoulder.