Love Poison 3

Love Poison
Himchan falls back to his sleep as Soo Jung keeps patting his hair.Soo Jung put his head on the pillow gently.He is now sleeping again.Soo Jung kept staring at his face till a noise from the glass window. It was Baekhyun.He knocked the window and gestured Soo Jung to come out.Soo Jung came out ,shutting the door carefully."Why are you here in this early morning?" "I'm still not used to time difference.And worried about you and him."Baekhyun said ,sitting beside Soo Jung."Did he wake up?"he asked ,staring at his fruend's tired face. "No."She said with a sigh."He just had nightmares.I wonder what happened to him.He's not that type,you know." Baekhyun sighed."I thought you already stopped having feelings for him."Soo Jung stared at her friend back."It's not that I have feelings for him.It's just -just curious." "Okay."Baekhyun tried to change the subject."When will you go to the cafe?I am curious about that." "May be I don't go there today."Soo Jung answered."Well,Himchan Sunbae is still not awake and there should be someone who could explain him when he wake up." "Arraseo."Baekhyun said in disappointment."How about breakfast?You won't go there too?"Baekhyun said in an angry tone.Soo Jung laughed."I'm sorry.I promise to show you the cafe later.Breakfast is ……Uhmm.Let's take it just at the hospital cafeteria.How about a new ecperience?" After breakfast,Baekhyun went back to his home since he has to talk with the family .Soo Jung went back to Himchan's room.It's now the late morning so he should wake up now.Soo Jung opened the door,unexpect to see her senior sitting on the bed. "S-Sunbae.You're awake now?I will call the doctor ."Soo Jung pushed the red button on the wall."Wait!"The voice came from him. That voice.Manly,Husky and y at the same time.Soo Jung always misses that voice."Why am I here and who are you?" "Ehh.Because……".A doctor and some nurses came in ,unterrupting Soo Jung."Oh.You're awake."The doctor said ,standing beside the bed."Why am I here?"he asked again. "Because you had taken over alcohol and some mental cases."The doctor said ,observing Himchan thouroughly."Do you remember your name?" "What?" "Your name." Himchan sighed."Kim HimChan.Can I go home now?"He asked."You can't .You are still so weak and we can't let you go out without the permission from yout gurdian."The doctor answered."Gurdian??Who??"Himchan asked. "There."The doctor changed his direction to Soo Jung."What?I don't even know that girl."Himchan denied after a glance at Soo Jung."She's your junior from University."The doctor said.Himchan looked at Soo Jung with a confused look."I've to report about you.I will come back."The doctor and the nurses went out after checking his condition. There was the tension between the two in the room."Who are you?"That husky voice startle Soo Jung again."Do you know me?" "Well.I am your junior from University.I know you won't remember me.My name is Soo Jung." "Soo Jung?Jung Soo Jung?" "You remember me?"Soo Jung asked in suprise.She never expected that Himchan could remember me.She got so happy. "Of course!!You were so popular at university.You were the female representative of our club .Right?"