Love Poison Episode 1

Love Poison
Soo Jung was standing in the airport,waiting for the arrival flight from Newyork which will be landed in 5 minutes.Some people are crowded near the gate and finally the flight has landed.Soo Jung walked to the front where she can be seen .The passengers walked from the gate,mostly foreigners and some Koreans.Soo Jung noticed a Korean boy with the sanglasses and a laguage.She raised her hand and he also notices her. His smile automatically put on his lips and walked towards her.Soo Jung opened her arms and hugged him.He hugs her back."I miss you"He said."Me too,"Soo Jung said in return.They pulled apart after a while."You've been prettier" He said with a smile."I've always been pretty". He laughed and handed her his laguage."Here," "What?" "I'm jet lagged.Please," he requested her with his puppy eyes.She cannot resist but carry his laguage."What a man!" They walked to the antrance and get on the car."Is everything alright?"He asked on their way."I think I have told you almost everything.You are going to be busy ,Baekhyun."She said while driving."I'll be.Wait!!"he said as he looks at the way they are going."I dont think this is the way to home.Dont tell me that we going there."Soo Jung replied with a smile."We have to." "Soo Jung-ah."He pouted.Soo Jung just look at him ."You know you cannot avoid him forever."Soo Jung drove the car into a shopping mall and parked at the block."Lets go!"Soo Jung demanded Baekhyun who was still in his seat.Baekhyun hesitately follow her,pouting.They went into an elevator which is for V.I.Ps only. Soo Jung pressed 14.And when the elevator reach there,they walked into a room.A pretty smart assitant was looking busy arranging the files.She greets the two as they walked in. "Soo Jung-ssi,are you coming here to see the Chairman?"She asked with a smile on her face."Nae.Is he busy?"."I'll inform and ask for it."The P.A immadiately imform her boss through the phone."He said you can come in." "Lets go inside,"Soo Jung dragged Baekhyun who hesitates to come in."Mr.Byun!"She walked to him as she greets him.The Chairman smiled at Soo Jung but stop smiling at the sight of Baekhyun who is still at the door. "H-hi grandp-".Baekhyun couldnt end his greeting as he moved fast to avoid the tissue box flying to him."What are you doing here?Didnt you say you're not going to meet me?"The old Chairman asked shakily."'I'm sorry ."Baekhyun put his head down. Soo Jung reached the old Mr.Byun and squeezed his hand."Calm down.You are now meeting your grandson in 4 years"Soo Jung and the Chairman sat at the seat."Arent you going to sit,you bastard?"The old man ordered and Baekhyun sat quietly. "Have your mother seen you?"The old Chairman asked.The pretty P.A went inside the room and served teas and walked outside back."No.Soo-" "'Baekhyun said he wants to see you first."Soo Jung interrupts Baekhyun.The old Chairman seems pleased. "Go home and rest for now.Lets talk later.I'm going home in a while."Baekhyun stood up immediately and bowed him."So See you grandpa."Baekhyun ran out of room before he got hit by a tea plate.Soo Jung followed him in a while. "Why are you so rushing?" Soo Jung asked whlie driving.It has become night and she carefully watches the way."I know I cant avoid him.But I will do as much as I can." "You've lived your life as you wished.Now you should live for your family."She said."Thanks to Daehyun."She added. Baekhyun smirked."I wonder which kind of girl made Daehyun change.She must be really something.""Of course.His mother said she's really -Omma!!!"'Soo Jung screamed as she saw a person in front of her car.She put her foot on brakes with force .The car stopped but the person fall down. "Did -did I kill him?" Soo Jung asked shakily."No way."Baekhyun went out from the car immediately and ran to that person.Soo Jung walked to them shakily."Is he d-dead?" "No.I dont think he's been hit.He just collapsed .Come help me.We have to send him to the hospital." Baekhyun said checking the person.Soo Jung tried to help him carry.And they turned the person and she saw his face.Oh No!!Its him.