Episode 4

Love Poison
Soo Jung was glad.She never thought that her being of the female representative of the music club in university would make her happy .She was always unhappy that being the responsible one .She always blamed at Dae Hyun who stood for her .Well .She might say Thanks to Dae Hyun if she knew that made Him Chan know her . "Thanks for bringing me here .But I should not disturb you any longer." Him Chan said , cutting Soo Jung's thoughts ."What?" Soo Jung asked in confusion."I mean you can leave for now ." "But you need help .And you are not recovered yet ."Soo Jung refused to leave."Perhaps.But you are not the one who should help me.We are not that close.Right?"He pointed out.Soo Jung couldn't say anything in return. He was right .They are not close.They have never talked before. "Can you leave here please? And tell the doctors that we are not relative." Soo Jung nodded."I will.Here is my business card .If you need something or anything, you can find me there."Soo Jung said , handing the business card. Him Chan took it.His lips smile for the first time."You opens a coffee shop.I will make sure I will visit you."He said with his goodbye look.Soo Jung reminds herself that she should go now. She bitterly said farewell and leave the room.She really doesn't wanna leave.She knows Himchan can't stay alone.But she thought that she would give him some time.May be she can visit him tomorrow.That thought brightens her again.She headed to her house, to see her father only reading a book in his room.Her mother and her sister must be busy with her sister's upcoming wedding next month .She felt gulity that she was only messing around Him Chan while she should be helping her only sister's wedding . Soo Jung met her father for a while before she headed to her cafe.The cafe has always been an escape from her.It has the cozy feeling that most Western cafes have.The empoyees welcomed their boss who was absent for two days. Soo Jung took a seat at the front counter.A young barista came to her with a smile that shows his dimples."So, Americano?"He asked with a knowing smile .She nodded.He went to the back again. After a while, the boy went out again with a tray loading with an Iced Americano.He served Soo Jung and she took a sip.A smile put on her lips .The young barista waits for her judgement ."You are really something.Jun hong_ah.You know what.I have learned for over four months to make Americano.And now you are making only with three weeks of ecperience." Jun hong smiled shyly.His dimples exposed again."This is all because I have a perfect teacher." Jun Hong's words leave Soo Jung pleased.She is thinking that may be she can abondon the cafe in future when it has a perfect barista like Jun hong . The vibration of her phone scared her.She remembered giving her number to Himchan.But to her disappointment, she saw a famaliar ID and she picked up. "Hello?" "Soo Jung-ah" The cheerful man on thephone called her name."What? Chanyeol!"She asked him."We will hold. A welcoming party for Baekhyun tonight.You will come .Right?" That Chanyeol, who always like partying , is trying to do that again."Ah.You know I don't like being incrowded place." Soo Jung hesitates ."There will be our friends only .Please.Join us.There will ne only drinking and talking about past.You know it will be alive only when we have you ." Well.It 's been a while since she last met her old friends.She kinda miss them too."Ok.." She agreed."Come to Gangnam Club at 6.And bring Baek too.I bet he won't remember where the club is." Soo Jung hang up before Chanyeol could make another request. She concentrated to her Americano again.Well.It feels so good.She smiled again at Jun Hong who was serving a customer. That night, Soo Jung with Baekhyun , drived to the said club.It was the club for mostly people from upper class they call themselves. Expensive, not crowded and such fact s made their friends choose this place every time when they gather. As they enter, Baekhyun noticed his tall friend on a table."Park Chanyeol!!"Baekhyun hugged him."Baek .I miss you." The rest smile as they hear those cheesy words after six years apart . The seven of the friends talk about some things and it finally turned to the topic of Dae Hyun, Baekhyun's cousin."Have you heard about him?" Jong Dae asked.Baekhyun didn't answer and shifted his look at Young Jae , Dae Hyun's best friend."I think you know more than me."