Part Two

100 Paper Cranes
 
 
 
 
After hitting the tall man who's carrying her countlessly, Dara went exhausted and decided to stop and let herself be dragged to who knows where.
 
 
 
 
"Are you a ?"She asked calmy looking at the ground as Chanyeol continued on walking.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol stopped on his tracks and stared at the ground.It took him a couple of minutes to actually give a response on her question.
 
 
 
 
He laughed whole heartedly after realizing how stupid her question was, she's really like a 5 year old kid intelectually.
 
 
 
 
Hearing his laughs, her fear slowly vanished.It's like a sweet melody, something that you would want to hear forever.Dara pictures an  image of 
him on her mind, laughing like a kid.
 
 
 
 
Maybe he's not that bad...
 
 
 
"Are you suggesting something?"He said between his laughs.Dara pouted and hit his back for the nth time.
 
 
 
"Aniiii~!"She whined crumbling her face like a paper.
 
 
 
Soon, Chanyeol has finally recovered from his laughing feast, and decided put her down then grabbed her wrist to make sure that she won't run away.
 
 
 
"A day with me will be your penalty for kicking a ball right through my face, deal?"He asked her, looking down to see her face clearly.The sun's ray was radiating to her skin, giving a glowing effect as he looked at her.
 
 
 
 
"Hmm"Dara put her hands on her lips and suddenly poked his chest."As long as you give me free ice cream!"
 
 
 
Her touch surprised him."Aigoo."
 
 
 
 
The two walked side by side on their way to the campus' cafeteria.Some students looked at Dara, but most of them focused their attention to Chanyeol.
 
 
 
He's actually smiling.
 
 
 
"Is that his new girlfriend?"Tao asked and nudge the blonde guy's ribs lightly.
 
 
 
A pair of brown eyes looked up to see Chanyeol infront of the counter with a small girl beside him.They looked like they're fighting about something but they're both smiling.
 
 
 
 
"Ehhhh~! I want this one!"Dara whimpered and points at the cheese flavored ice cream.Chanyeol shook his head and points at the chocolate flavored one.
 
 
 
"We should try this one."He said and looks at her.
 
 
 
Dara crossed her arms over he chest and turns her back to him."You go eat on your own!"
 
 
 
"Ya~! You promised me that we're going to try the same ice cream so why are you complaining?"Chanyeol roared and did the same thing that Dara did.
 
 
 
 
A pink alluring lips twitched."Chanyeol and his girl reminds me of Sehun and Luhan."
 
 
 
"But Luhan is 'MANLY'"Chen who was sitting at the next table butted in.
 
 
 
"Really? Kris gege?Are you sure that Chanyeol hyung finally gets himself a new girl???"Tao covers his mouth ignoring the troll who's head is peeking at them then squeeled silently on his seat.
 
 
 
"I think she's better than her."Kris indicated and went back on reading the book on his hand.
 
 
 
"B-but...I want the cheese flavored one!"Dara cunningly said as she stomped her feet in defiance.
 
 
 
"Aish--FINE!"Chanyeol rolled his eyes and fished his wallet from his pocket.
 
 
 
He went to the cashier and payed for their order.He was holding two cheese flavored ice cream with both of his hands when he faced her.Dara's face lightened up.She hugged Chanyeol to her delight.
 
 
 
"Kkkk~~ Thanks creepy man!"
 
 
 
 
"Wah--This girl really!"Chanyeol huffed air and shook his head.Too much body contact.
 
 
 
 
She her ice cream deliciously not minding how she looks like not even aware of the man next to her.He watched her all the time and forgot 
about his own ice cream, the yellow liquid runs down his hands still, he wasn't noticing it.
 
 
 
"CM! Look your ice cream is melting!"Dara went to him and drawed her attention to the melting ice cream on her new friend's hands.
 
 
 
"CM?"Chanyeol uttered.
 
 
 
"CREEPY MAN."Dara winks at him and took out a velvet-textured handkerchief from her shorts.
 
 
 
She pulled the ice cream cone from him and wipes his hands."You're really creepy..."
 
 
 
Chanyeol grimaced. "You're hurting my feelings, you know?"
 
 
 
She let out a chuckle and quickly covers her small lips.
 
 
 
"But in a good way!"
 
 
 
After a round of eating, the two finally felt contented with the amount of food that they swallowed without even tasting it.They went to the nearest park and Dara flumped herself on the first bench she spotted.
 
 
 
Swinging her foot back and forth, head raised up and eyes are stucked on the wonder above her.
 
 
 
The blue sky.
 
 
 
 
She have always loved looking at it in no particular reason, it amazes her whole being.Sometimes, she even think of how far does it can go, and where's its end.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol smiled and settled his self beside her.He casually pat her head.
 
 
 
 
"Do you want to come back to Luhan now?"
 
 
 
 
"Hmm.Do you like me?"He whipped to her with a flustered face.She glanced at him and smiled.
 
 
 
 
"W-what are you talking about?!"He asked defensively, quickly putting a space between them.
 
 
 
 
Dara played with her fingers.Luhan doesn't like her, she knows that.He can only treat her as a younger sister and nothing more, ever since they were kids, she was already aware that Luhan's mother was the only reason why he plays with her.
 
 
 
"You see.. Luhan..."
 
 
 
 
"What's with him?"Chanyeol asked.
 
 
 
She covered her face out of embarrassment and turns her back to him.Chanyeol scowled.He poked her shoulders but she shook her head  stubbornly.
 
 
 
"Aigoo.It's not right to tell something then you won't say it completely you know? It's annoying."He blurted and slumped his shoulder as he leaned on the bench.
 
 
 
"FINE FINE! Luhan, he doesn't like me!"She pouted and hits his arm angrily.
 
 
 
Chanyeol frowned and rubbed his arm."Ya! Don't hit peoples arm when you're mad~!"
 
 
 
She pulled his arm again,shook it several times, then blew another punch on it.Chanyeol's eyes bulged out."Aw!"
 
 
 
The blonde girl beside him cupped his cheeks tightly and looks at him eye to eye.
 
 
 
 
"Am I pretty?"She asked without any hesitations, Chanyeol just stared at her, confused.
 
 
 
 
"LUHAN ALWAYS SAID THAT I'M UGLY AND IT HURRRRRRRRRRTTTS~!"She shrieked on top of her lungs.So that's the reason, Luhan.
 
 
 
 
He paused and examined her face.Dara looks like she needs to go to the comfort room-- she looks so nervous.
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol tapped her head and ruffled her hair.When she looked up, he gave her a sincere smile."The right word is beautiful."
 
 
 
 
Dara turned red and she bowed at him while clenching her throbbing chest.She closed her eyes tightly.
 
 
 
 
 
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!"And threw herself  to hughim again, Chanyeol suddenly frozed, but when he felt Dara's smile, he can't help but also smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's contagious.
 
 
--
 
 
 
"Dara!"Luhan runs to her direction with a ball of soccer tucked on his arms.
 
 
 
 
She looked up and smiled when she saw him."Luhannie!"
 
 
 
 
"Want to play soccer?"He asked and shows her his soccer ball.
 
 
 
 
Dara's smile faded, she looked down at the sleeping guy on her lap and then looked back to Luhan.
 
 
 
 
"Sorry, I can't.CM is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him up.Maybe next time?"
 
 
 
He was taken aback.Luhan just gave her a small nod as a reply and bit his lips as he turned around, bringing the disappointment he felt when she turned him down.She never turned him down before, not until she became close with his bestfriend, Chanyeol.
 
 

---------------

Sorry for the errors!

-------------