Part One

100 Paper Cranes
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So you're still keeping the paper folds?"Suho asked, cocking one of his  eye brows as he sided to see the frustrated face of his bestfriend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol heaved a sigh and sat up.They're in the middle of the soccer field where their friend, Luhan, was currently practicing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yeah.."Chanyeol admitted, looking at the bright blue sky above them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suho opened his mouth, ready to bombard him with his lectures but he saw a flying ball coming to their direction, he quickly bent down to save his precious face, totally forgetting about his dear friend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"ACK!"The ball directly dug onto Chanyeol's face.
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone in the soccer field stopped including Luhan who was about to run to them.The female students who were there to cheer also went silent, all mouths gaped.
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol felt the IMPACT, the first thing that came into his mind was his face, his oh so handsome face.The ball slowly fell from his face.
 
 
 
 
 
He saw a figure of a standing person infront him, holding his/ and eyes are bulging out.
 
 
 
 
 
His vision gradually ligthened up, and revealing the beauty of the girl standing next to him.Her hair is blonde, her petite body was wearing a big shirt, their school's P.E. shorts.
 
 
 
 
 
Sweat was freely dripping from her  goddess-like face down to her chin.
 
 
 
 
 
"Luhannie!! H-his nose! I-it's bleeedinggggggg!!"She panicked and run away, making her way to Luhan who was already going to their direction.
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol snapped out and touched his nose.Oh no."B-bloood!"
 
 
 
 
 
His hands, with a hint on blood on it flew to Suho's face.Suho's eyes widened."Bloooood!!"
 
 
 
 
 
The two screamed making the girl behind Luhan even more scared.She hid behind him and only peek slightly to see their faces.Luhan face palmed.
 
 
 
 
 
"Dara-ah, what have you done?"
 
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
 
"She's a troublemaker."
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan started and took a glance to the girl standing 10 meters away from them.She waved at him and he can only force a smile and wave back like an idiot to make her feel relieved.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So? Who is she? Her face is not familiar to me..."Suho questioned and looks at the girl from head to foot.She's pretty but her fashion statement? Not his type.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah, she's my ex girlfriend."Chanyeol who was drinking a bottle of cold water choked and showered the water on the students who were passing by.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They all gritted their teeth at him and shot him a death glare.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sorry!"He apologized and shows them a peace sign using his fingers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, I never thought that you had a girlfriend before..."He said wiping his wet shirt when he faced back to Luhan.Luhan shrugged his shoulders.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know either.I was just joking when I asked her out, never knew she'll take it seriously."He explained.
 
 
 
 
 
Suho hit his head and pointed his finger at him."Jerk"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We were kids back then.Like..."Luhan places his pointy finger at his lips and started counting by his other hand.
 
 
 
 
 
"Five? or Six? My mom keeps on telling me to ask her out and marry her that time so I just followed her, I'm a good son you know."He explained and scratches his cheeks.Chanyeol scoffed and glances at the girl.
 
 
 
 
 
She was sitting like a kid, pouting.Gah, she's adorable!Chanyeol thought.The happy virus grinned widely, earning a nudge from Suho.
 
 
 
 
 
"I know that smile"He teased.Chanyeol tried not to grin even more but his whole body is not cooperating that well.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! What are you planning to do?"Luhan asked.Knowing Chanyeol...he's up to something when he lookes creppier than the usual creep he is.
 
 
 
 
 
"Well, well, well."Chanyeol chanted and walks to her direction.
 
 
 
 
 
Dara paused when she saw two pairs of cool shoes stopped infront of her.She was amazed with the design, Seoul is trully blessed with everything nice!
 
 
 
 
 
"You."She looked up when she heard a low deep voice.
 
 
 
 
 
The moment their eyes met, she looked back down quickly."Omo."
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol's eyebrows twitched.He looked down at her and saw her cute facial expression, she was scrunching her nose as she tried to avoid his gaze.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah!"Dara jumped in surprise and immidiately crawled her way to Luhan.She grabbed his left leg and clinged to it.
 
 
 
 
 
"L-luhannie...He's scary..."She cried while pulling his pants down.Luhan looked around and saw the look on the people's faces inside the hall way.
 
 
 
 
 
"D-Dara! Aigoo.D-dara..don't pull it down...m-my pants!.. it's w-wearing off...Y-yah!"He tried to brush her away but she tightened her hold to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"He's scary don't give me to himmm!!I promise to be a good mother to our future children! L-luhannnnie~~!"She said. shaking her head like a kid who doesn't want to drink her medicine.
 
 
 
 
 
Suho touched his lips to stop the laugh that was about to escape from him.The other students looked at each other and started chuckiling by themselves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Suho! Help me!"He hissed at Suho but the latter just walked away waving his hands playfully at him.Luhan looked at Chanyeol desperately.
 
 
 
 
 
"Please."He mouthed.
 
 
 
 
 
Chanyeol shook his head and walked to them.He pulled Dara away from him and hanged her effortlessly on his shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
"LUHAAAANNNNNNIEEE!"Dara shrieked, arms widely spread as she tried to reach out for Luhan.
 
 
 
 
 
"Too bad, your hubby is already selling you to me!"Chanyeol joked and winks at Luhan.The boy wiped his cold sweat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"NOOOOOOO! Luhannie, don't sell me.I'm begging youuu."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan clasped both of his hands and bowed."Please be a good husband to my wifey."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"LUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"Dara can only scream as the tall man walked away to her hubby, bringing her with him like a stuffed toy hanged on his shoulder.Luhan clenched his chest in relief, he looked up and waved happily as the two faded from his sight.
 
 
 
 
 
---------------
This is a One Shot story but since someone asked me to put the first chapter, i decided to cut it to parts.You know, I'm still not finished in typing the whole story.Kkkk~~ *Bad Author-nim*
-------------