Kiss

Shots Collection

Bom finished her meal and took the dishes out to the kitchen. Washing them, she watched Seunghyun and his mom is talking secretly through the corner of her eyes. She sighs before stepping out of the kitchen only to find herself wandering in the living area.

 

'What if she doesn't like me- did she think I'm rude and selfish? What if she hates me?' Bom paced back and forth across the living area, not noticing that Seunghyun is watching her with a wide grin spread across his face.

 

He steps in quietly to reach her. Arms s around her waist, he rested his chin on her shoulder, half-burying his face in her hair.

 

"How are you doing?", he asked formally.

"Yah, what's with that question?"

"What's wrong with that?", Seunghyun chuckles, "What's wrong tho, really" he turns his expression into a serious one. 

"What did she say - think- about me?", Bom nudges her head towards the kitchen, where Seunghyun's mom is, collecting something from the fridge to a small lunchbox.

 

Seunghyun's lips pursed together, making sure that Bom will think that he's contemplating about something -something like whether to tell her or not about what his mom had said about her-. While Bom nervously shifted her gaze to the childhoon photos of her boyfriend and his family on the shelves.

"Bom, she loves you" Seunghyun whispers, kissing her cheek gently.

"Are you sure? Maybe she was just exaggerating, or- or maybe she said that because I was on the room beside her or--" Seunghyun cuts her by turning hr around to finally facing him, and giving her a quick peck on her lips.

"What was that for? Are you trying to shut me up? Because I can't, I'm freaking out, Seunghyun-ah!", Bom's words trail out, her worriedness shown.

Seunghyun chuckles, before screaming "BOMMMAAAAAH"

 

*******

"OMMMMAAAA"

 

Seunghyun's mom can hear her son is calling for her from the living room. She was packing some steamed corns for the lovely Bom she finally met. She has a good feeling about her, not only she's lively, but also, she's quiet a great cook! She really likes her braised chicken -and wanting her to come again soon to teach her how to cook that-. 

"Aish this kid...what will he do without me? It's a good thing that he has Bom on his side", she muttered while wiping her hands clean, rushing to the living room, finding the sight that makes her laugh, "Aigoo..."

 

*******

 

Seunghyun smirks as he pulls Bom closer, wrapping her in his arms, he placed a gentle kiss that grew deeper as Bom starts lacing her delicate fingers on his short-combed hair.

"Aigoo.." Bom quickly pulls herself away from Seunghyun when she heard Seunghyun's mom's voice coming from the kitchen. Hiding her face in Seunghyun's back -while pinching him discreetly-, she heard Seunghyun's mom's words trailing off, going back to the kitchen, "You really have a way to announce how you love someone, but not screaming for me like when you were still in kindergarten, Seunghyun-ah"

Seunghyun catches Bom's hand and wraps it around his waist, "This is the perfect way, omma! And will be the second, and last time, I promise" he says loudly, for his mom to hear.