Baby Doll

Shots Collection

Jiyong focuses himself to a tiny hole in front of his eyes, holding his breath to steady his hands. Unconscious, he’s leaning forward.

“It’s frustrating!” he throws away the needle and the thread to the table. Teddy on the other side turns himself to face the frustrated Jiyong. “What’s wrong man?”

“This” he brushes his hair and points at the table. An old sewing kit, scattered patterned fabrics, and some doll fillings are on it.

“You’re making a ing mess”

“No I’m not. I’m making a present for my future baby” he hides his face with his cap.

Teddy laughs. “You’re copying Chaerin??”. Jiyong’s face reddened. “I just want to make something for him hyung”, Teddy frowns at the word ‘him’. Jiyong even already decides the gender?

Before Teddy can mock him, Kush opens the door and gets inside loudly, and getting comfortable on the couch. Before he spots the mess, “What in the hell are you doing?”

“A present for Jiyong’s future baby~” Teddy cooed, making Kush laughs. “Future baby? You’re not even married, Ji! And you don’t even have a girlfriend”

“Soon” Jiyong mumbles.

“Who?” Kush asks Teddy. Jiyong motioned to him to shut up, but of course Teddy will spill it. Almost everyone knows that he’s in love with Chaerin. “Of course it’s our CL-roo. Chaerin’s a true beauty, eh Ji?” Kush responds with a whistle.

“Hyung! Just stop it would you?” Jiyong sighs and tries to insert the thread into the needle. 15 minutes later, he did it, and with that, Bom came in.

“!” he cursed, getting himself pricked. “Ji? What are you doing? Sewing?” she asks, after greeting Teddy and Kush.

“Future baby’s present~” Teddy and Kush mock him. Bom processes the answer on her mind, and grin after she remembers what did Chaerin does for YG’s baby few years ago. “But you don’t have a wife! And no girlfriend either. And even haven’t confessed to my baby Rin!” she pokes him repeatedly, making him groans in annoyance. “Oh! I just remember! You have to be careful! She’s behind me earlier!”

Jiyong quickly swept the table with his hands, throwing everything to his Hermes bag, not caring about anything else. “What’s behind you, unnie? Chaerin steps in, greeting everyone and settled herself between Jiyong and Bom.

“A monster~” Bom teases her. Chaerin rolls her eyes before putting lunchboxes on top of the table. Then she notices something. “Did someone just sew something here?”

Jiyong gulps hard, Kush and Teddy are looking at each other, grinning. “Jiyong was doing something here” Bom opens first.

“Oppa? Did something ripped? Do you need any help?” Chaerin faces him. Jiyong is too embarrassed to say a thing, so he takes the needle, and grabs his bag, leaving without a word, face all red.

Everyone except Chaerin burst out laughing hard. “Did I do something wrong?” Chaerin asks Bom. “No, but you can make a stop at his apartment after our recording is done” Bom winks, making her even more dumbfounded.