Late Night Ramyeon

Shots Collection

1 a.m. Youngbae was on his bed, texting with Dara, until he stretches, rolls around on his bed before getting up to reach his kitchen.

__

Dara secretly getting out of her room, hoodies on, beanie hat on, and phone is in her hand. She steps outside of her and Chaerin’s dorm, trying to make less noise as possible.

Quickly, she’s heading to the elevator, pressing the button and wait patiently until she reaches half of BIGBANG member’s dorm. She walks fast towards a particular door and punches in the number that was shown on her phone screen to get herself inside.

Youngbae is sprawled on the couch, looking sleepy, switching the channels unwillingly. A bowl of hot ramyeon is in front of him. Dara walks quietly and taps his shoulder. He looks back to find Dara. Throwing a smile, he pats an empty space besides him, and pushes the ramyeon to her as she sits down, and giving her a pair of chopsticks.

“You make the best ramyeon, Youngbae” Dara smiles in delight before eating her specially prepared ramyeon.

“I learned it a few years ago, after I found out that a particular someone likes to eat it”

Dara feels her cheek blushing. “You’re the best boyfriend, you know that?”

“I just know it now” Youngbae fixes his eyes on Dara who’s eating peacefully, sometimes paying attention to the late night shows.