"TaeTae, I love you."

Kiss Me

Rated M just to be safe. Enjoy~

 

 


 

 

“That smells good.” I felt a pair of arm circle around my waist. I leaned my head on your shoulder as she nuzzled to the side of my head, her lips brushing on my left ear lightly sending tingles all over my body.

 

“Want to taste it?” I asked while still keeping an eye on what I’m cooking. I felt her head shake slightly I turned my sight towards the girl who’s hugging me.

 

She huffed softly and let out a cute pout I chuckled at her lightly “I don’t want to taste that, I want to taste you.” My face grew hot. Good thing she doesn’t see my blushing face.

 

“You’re blushing. Cute.”

 

Ugh.

 

“S-Shush! I-It’s just because you said s-something like that…” I lowered my head feeling a lot more embarrassed than before.

 

I can almost hear her grin. “You’re so cute my Taengoo.” She dipped her head on the corner of my neck, giving it a few butterfly kisses.

 

“Y-Yah…” It came out almost like a whisper.

 

“What?” She giggled, “Don’t tell me even until now, you’re still embarrassed?” she said then continued giving me light kisses on my neck, slowly, moving towards my jaw.

 

“I… err … a bit.” I turned off the stove when the food is already ready.

 

She let out a cute yet—y chuckle that vibrated through my skin sending me more waves of pleasure. She nipped my skin lightly which made me let out a soft moan.

 

“Hmm … you’re so y… so, hot.” She whispered as I bit my lip to stop the incoming moans.

 

I felt a wet sensation on my left ear when Jessica started to the shell of it. Hearing no moans from me, she tapped her forefinger on my lower lip lightly telling me to release my lip, and my moans.

 

And so, I obeyed.

 

She bit my earlobe roughly which made me moan in both pleasure and pain.

 

“I can take no more.” She muttered, “sit on the counter.” She commanded and again, I obeyed.

 

Before I make myself comfortable on the kitchen counter Jessica immediately launched her hot lips on mine, her lips melting with my own.

 

Our heads are occasionally tilting from left to right. I felt her nibble my lower lip, asking for a permission to enter my wet cavern. I opened my mouth just enough for her tongue to get in.

 

When her tongue synched with mine a wave of euphoria goes throughout my whole body, making me slightly wet down there. Our tongue fights for dominance as she cupped my clothed gently.

 

“Sica~” I mewled in and made her moan. She gave my tongue a last, long, sensual and slow before leaving my mouth.

 

Damn. I’m so wet.” She whispered breathily through my ear and it only made me leak more.

 

She was about to lift my shirt when—“Guys! Where are you?” Sooyoung’s voice echoed through the house and before we even move a muscle she saw us. SHE.SAW.US. Those three words are being replayed in my mind, again and again.

 

“Umm … guys,” Sooyoung says, “You might want to get into a more proper position if you wouldn’t mind.”

 

With our heads lowered due to embarrassment we changed into a more decent position, and that is, standing by each other’s side.

 

“Soo,” I said and Sooyoung raised her eyebrow slightly at me. “Why are you here early? It’s still…” I stopped talking for seconds to look at the time on my watch. “Thirty minutes before the party starts.”

 

A sheepish grin appeared on her face, “I don’t want to be too late for my foods.” Jessica let out a low grunt.

 

***

 

The Christmas party that Jessica and I organized is a total success. A lot of people we know attended with a smile plastered on their face.

 

Jessica was busy mingling with her friends so I decided to go to the balcony to get some fresh air.

 

I immediately felt the cold winter breeze hitting my skin as I stepped on the balcony. A soft sigh escaped my lips, this day is so tiring yet of course, fun.

 

I closed my eyes for a moment after a few minutes I felt a light tap on my shoulder, assuming that it’s my lover I turned my head rather quick.

 

When I saw who the person is, my face fell into a slight frown.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked much rougher than I intended to. She person in front of me flinched slightly because of the tone of my voice but recovered fast.

 

“I’m invited, remember?” She said rather calm as she walk towards my side. She rested her arms on the cold metal railings. Right, she was.

 

I looked at her she was wearing rather thin clothes for such a cold weather. With the small amount of my concern left for her, I removed my jacket and wrapped it around her. “Yes, I remember.”

 

And then we fell into silence.

 

After what it feels like forever, I heard Tiffany’s voice rang in my ears again.

 

“Sooyoung told me.” She said shortly not tearing her gaze from the scenery before us.

 

“Told you what?” I asked and silently wished that it’s not what I think it is.

 

“That she saw you a-and Jessica,” Did she just stutter? “Having se—making love in your kitchen.”

 

Oh god, Sooyoung you’re so dea—“So, is it true?” She asked finally removing her gaze in front and moving it to me.

 

“It’s … uhmm …” I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt and bit my lower lip.

 

“So?” She says impatiently.

 

“I … I don’t think that I need to answer that.” I looked down on my feet.

 

“It’s true, huh.” She scoffed, “Say, TaeTae,” She turned her body and faced me her face poker face didn’t help me at all. “Do you really love Jessica?” She finished her face expressing nothing but her eyes is showing everything.

 

“Of course I do.” I answered confidently and she nodded her head.

 

“Then, do you love me?” Her question took me aback. What? Why is she—

 

“Because if you ask me that question, it’s a yes. TaeTae, I love you.

 


 

Leave me a comment maybe? <3