It's her that I love

Kiss Me

 

I gulped the saliva that got stuck in my throath, "T-Tiffany?" I breathed out as I stare wide eyed at the girl who's now catching her breath while standing in front of me with a smile plastered on her beautiful face. Gorgeous as always ...

 

"TaeTae!" She exclaimed and pulled me in a tight hug squeezing the soul out of my body.

 

"Tif-Tiffany.. can't .. breath!" I gasped for air while struggling in her tight embrace. She released me immediately, "Oops." she said with a goofy grin.

 

Degeun ..

 

Degeun..

 

I shook my head, no I'm not getting this feelings. No, no.

 

"TaeTae?" My heart races a bit more faster as she calls my name. I let out a fake cough to ease my nervousness, "Just Taeyeon, Tiffany." I smiled a little at her by the corner of my lips.

 

If I haven't known her for such a long time I won't notice that her smile faded for a second when those words came out of my mouth.

 

"Okay, just Taeyeon it is then." Her words sounded so bitter but I didn't mind. I shouldn't mind.

 

"So, err..." I hesitated to talk but continued anyway, "you're here to buy something for Christmas too?" I tried to sound as normal as possible. And its so obvious that it's the hardest to do right now.

 

"Uh, yeah." She nodded, "I'm with Siwon."

 

Damn.

 

"Oh .. oh I see. I think, you should get going then, he's probably waiting for you." I clenched my fist into a ball as my heart clenched as tight as my clenched fist. Why .. why am I still feeling this pain. I should be over her already.

 

Just when she was about to reply a sweet voice called my name. I love it how she shows up at the time when I exactly needed her.

 

Jessica walked towards me, her eyes focused only at me that she didn't felt Tiffany's presence. She was carrying a royal blue paper bag on her left hand with a soft smile on her face. I smiled back at her and walked forward a bit and hugged her for a minute, I can feel Tiffany's eyes on me all the time. Watching my every move. It feels so un-comfortable.

 

"Sorry for taking so long. The line was enormously long! I thought that It'll take forever!" She said with a small cute pout which gives me the urge to kiss her plump lips. I love her .. Jessica, not Tiffany I'm just .. having my closed scar opened bit by bit again. But- I won't let that happen, I won't let her hurt me again. Not when I already found someone that will love me back.

 

"It's fine Sica. At least you got a new dress!" I cheered her up which made her pout turn into a smile, "Right!" she exclaimed and gave me a chase kiss on the lips which made me smile, "Thank you for being such an understanding Girlfriend."

 

"And thank you for being the sweetest Girlfriend ever." I gave her a wide smile which revealed the dimple on my chin. She always says that she loves seeing me smile this way.

 

"Ehem ..." Tiffany said which caught Jessica and my attention. She gave us a smile that turned her eyes into cresents. That ... wasn't the smile I first fell in love with. Her smile- it looks so .. fake?

 

"Oh! You're here ..." Jessica trailed shocked to see the latter.

 

"Yeah. I'm about to go already. It's nice to see you both, and congrats." Tiffany left after she said those words. But before leaving, she gave me those eyes with mixed emotions reflecting on it, sadness— loneliness. Why did she gave me those eyes? Can she just... stop messing with my mind? With my feelings? 'Cause I'm tired .. I'm so tired of it.

 

"How long had she been here? With you?" Jessica's question made me go back to the reality. Her voice is slightly filled with jealousy which made me smile.

 

"Hey! What are you smiling at? What's so funny? YAH!" She bombared me with her words that I can't even get the chance to answer.

 

"Woah, woah. One question at a time Sica." I said the smile on my face didn't fade even for a moment.

 

"Aish!" She exclaimed and turned her back against me, and started to walk leaving me behind. Oops. I've gone too far.

 

I chased her while struggling with the paper bags I'm holding. "Sica! Wait for me!" I shouted at her while she continues to walk fast.

 

 

 

I started to catch my breath when I finally arrived in my shared apartment with Jessica. I made my way to the living room and placed the paper bags on the table where Jessica put the royal blue paper bag she was carrying.

 

I went to the kitchen to drink some water before going to our room. I knocked on the door three times, "I'll come in, okay?" I said and I heard a faint 'whatever' as a reply then I turned the knob and swung the door open revealing Jessica sitting on the edge of the bed while hiding her face with both of her hand. I let out a sigh and walked towards her slowly.

 

I sat next to her and hugged her sideways. "We didn't really talked about a lot of things, actually she arrived five minutes before you." I said while rubbing her arm gently.

 

"Five minutes is a long time..." She mumbles I mentally let out a smile. I kissed the top of her head and whispered to her ear.

 

"It is such a long time indeed, especially when you're not by my side in those five minutes." I rested my head on her shoulder. I felt her shift in her place and faced me, hugging me by the waist.

 

"I'm sorry .. I was just .. jealous." Her voice vibrated through my ears.

 

"I know .. and I'm sorry too. Forgive me, please?" I looked up at her with big eyes using my rare aegyo. Her face flushed into a deep red.

 

I rubbed the tip of my nose with hers. "You're so cute, you know that?"

 

She looked down at her lap and said, "I know ... pabo."

 

 


 

omg finally I updated. After such a long time.

Yes. It's short. And I'm sorry okay. T^T

I was thinking to end it all up in this chapter but I was like, "Wouldn't that be too fast?"

So instead of ending it all in this chapter, I made it longer.

Maybe three more chapters and this will be finished.

I wonder when will those chapters be posted. *bricked*