The beginning of moving on

Kiss Me

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon, what's wrong?" Jessica asked me with a hint of worriedness in her tone. I heaved sigh and looked at her while letting out a little smile. "Nothing's wrong Sica." I said to her reassuringly even though I know that she will not take the bait. She always didn't. She moved her hand on top of my while rubbing her thumb in a circular motion at the back of my hand. "C'mon, Taengoo. I know that its not just nothing. You can tell me ... please, tell me." She pleaded with her puppy eyes. Usually, I hated Aegyo, but Jessica is an exception and well her too.

 

I sigh again. I am trying my best to not remember her but, here I am again, thinking of her. "Its her." I said to Jessica shortly, she nodded her head understanding what i meant with those two words. "What happened this time?" She said with a frown visible on her face. "I-I ended our f-friendship ... Sica." I said. I felt like crying again, but I can't. I will never cry because of her again. Never. She's just nothing to me now. We're only strangers to each other, nothing more, nothing less. Just ... strangers.

 

I felt my chest tighten, even though I said all those words, the pain is still unbearable. I still have feelings for her. I can't forget her that easy, how can I be this stupid? Of course, I can't. I had love her for years, seventeen years to be exact. So how ... how can I erase her in my heart?

 

"R-Really?" Jessica said in suprise, "Yes, Sica."

 

She breathed out loudly, "Wow.." Yes, its really a Wow. Especially because she had known the fact that I'm head over heel in love with Tiffany.

 

You see, I had known Jessica since first year, and she's my other best friend too, the only person who knows that i like a girl and doesn't even give a single care. I like her that way. She's so open minded. Now that i remember it, she really made me scared on the first day we met...

 

[ Flashback ]

 

Aigoo! I'll be late again! I should have done what Tiffany told me. 'Stop playing games and go to sleep, midget.'

 

I runned towards the school's gate and looked at my watch while doing so, '7:32' OMO! I'm already ten minutes late! And our first teacher for today is that bald English professor who's merciless when it comes to late students. I'm so dead.

 

I felt myself falling backwards to my bum. Aish! I looked up and saw a girl who had a very icy aura around her. I gulped my saliva while she's slowly turning her head towards me.

 

I was about to scream in fright if i just haven't seen her beautiful face.

 

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" She said in a ear piercing voice. I closed my eyes as soon as the sound of her voice entered my ears. Aigoo! Such a ear wrecking voice!

 

She stomped her way towards the school's main entrance while I quickly got up to go to my class. I looked at my watch once again, '7:58' What the heck?! How can that happen?! Just a few minutes ago, its only 7:32 and now look at the time! Have i been ... staring at her for too long? Wait, if i am, she could have just told me to stop creeping her out because of my stare, but well, she didnt.

 

But, Argh! I got no time for this! I'm so late!

 

I runned towards where my classroom is as fast as i could.

 

***

 

"Taetae~!" Tiffany called while entering my classroom and walked towards me while smiling, her eyes forming into cresents which made my heart beat fast. I straightened up my back and smiled back at her, "Yeah?"

 

"I can't go home with you today," She frowned, "I still got some business to do." She explained. I was so disappointed that she's not coming home with me today but, what can I do? She got things to do and I can't tell her to not do it just for her to go home with me. No way, that's too selfish. I nodded my head at her and gave her a reassuring smile, "Its fine, Pany-ah. I understand." She smiled back at me, "Thanks, Taetae! See you tomorrow!" She said then went out of the room.

 

I packed my things before standing up, i was about to exit the room when I found the Transferee sleeping with her head on her desk. I shaked my head.

 

I walked towards the Transferee and shook her shoulder, "Hey, wake up. Its time to go home already." I told her and she stirred awake from her deep slumber.

 

She looked at me with her cold eyes, but quickly soften when she saw me. Wait, what?

 

"What time is it?" She asked while stretching her arms forward releasing a yawn in the process. I giggled at her cuteness and looked at my watch, "6:49" I told her, she snapped her head towards me which startled me. "What?!" She said in her ear piercing voice, just like this morning.

 

Oh, wait. Haven't I informed you that, the Transferee is the girl who I bumped with this morning? No? Well, whatever. 

 

So, this girl, the transferee goes by the name Jung Sooyeon, but she also said that she would like to be called Jessica than Sooyeon. I don't really know what's the deal with her Korean name for her not to use it. I really think its pretty and suits her well, specially her Princess-like image.

 

"I said, its 6:49 now, oh wait, its 6:51 now." I casually said while she's stuffing her things inside her bag, not caring what position it ends up inside the bag.

 

"Aigoo! This is a problem!" She said a loud. I tilted my head, "How so?" I asked her. She looked towards me and let out a low grunt.

 

"Well, i was suppose to go home at least twenty minutes after the school ends, but now forty minutes already passed! I'm so dead. My Dad will scold me so bad!" She ranted while scratching the back of her head irritably which messed the hair at the back of her head.

 

"I should go home fast! But ... its so dark outside now! I can't go home with that darkness. There might be a erted guy that—"

 

"Want me to give you a ride?" I cut her ranting and asked her. My heart was beating so fast, i mean, how can it not? I just asked a stranger if she wants me to give her a ride!

 

She looked at me, "You have a Car?" She asked while squinting her eyes at me, i backed a little.

 

"Well, no." I said and she rolled her eyes at me which made me kind of offended, "I have a motorbike." 

 

She raised her eyebrow at me, "Let's go now then." She said with a grin playing on her lips.

 

***

 

"Hey, Thanks for the ride, Uhm..."

 

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon."

 

"Well, yeah. Taeyeon, thanks for the ride."

 

"You're welcome, Jessica."

 

She handed me the helmet I gave her to use. I smiled at her and took the helmet.

 

"So, uhh. I'll be going now." I said awkwardly, she nodded her head and I started the engine of my bike again, before i drive back home she tugged my arm.

 

"Can you ... err ... give me your phone number?" She said while hanging her head low, i really find this act cute, to be honest.

 

"Why? So you can call me and ask me to give you a ride?" I , she whacked my arm which made me yelp. 

 

"Its not that!!!" She said while scrunching her eyebrows at me. I laughed at her, "Of course ~ I was just kidding, Sica!" I said which I quickly regret. Oh mother of ten golden cows! I just called her Sica! My gosh, how can i let that slip out of my mouth?! Aigoo! Taeyeon you Pabo!

 

"Sica?" She said with a smirk, "W-What?" I said while shifting uncomfortably on my seat.

 

"So you gave me a nickname already, huh?" She said while wearing a Cheshire grin on her face.

 

"Errr... I have to go now, Bye!"

 

"Wait!"

 

"W-What?"

 

"You still haven't gave me your phone number!"

 

I chuckled at her, "Right." I said then we exchanged numbers.

 

I drove my way towards my house after that, and ever since that day, Jessica and I became great friends. We exchange emails often in weekdays or after school.

 

[ End of Flash Back ]

 

"So ... are you ... open to love another person now?" Jessica asked me carefully, "Yes, I am." I aswered her shortly.

 

Like i said before, i need someone who will make me feel loved the way i wanted to be loved. Someone who can replace Tiffany from the deepest depth of my heart. Someone who can make me forget about her.

 

"I need someone who will love me ..." I said with a sigh while hanging my head low.

 

Jessica lifted my head by my chin and made me look at her.

 

"I can be that someone... Taeyeon." She said with full of sincerity.

 

 

 


 

OMG. Haii Guys! XD

Its been so long, huh?

Anyway, here's an update for y'all.

I'll be updating my other stories, maybe later? Or tomorrow.

Don't really know. *shrugs*

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. ^^

Tell me if there's any confusing part! And sorry if there's any typos ~