An Answer

My True Feeling

“Finish talking, ge?”

 

“Y-yes. I’m sorry”

 

“I think that there’s something left, can I know?”

 

“What you mean?”

 

“There’s something you want to ask me, right? Just ask me now ge, ask me everything. I’ll answer it”

 

Kris took a deep breath again, how to ask him that? Should he ask him? But he already knows the answer anyway. He didn’t want to hear that, just by seeing that already make his heart broken into a tiny little peace. Silent, Kris with his own mind and Tao who still waiting for Kris.

 

“Come on ge, don’t take the whole day”

 

“I don’t want to ask”

 

“Why?”

 

Again, silent that Tao get. Well Tao, seems like you should end this awkward situation.

 

“Okay… First, you know that you are a romantic person. But giving a confession with this kind of situation, there’s not romantic at all! Don’t you think about it? A confession should have that special feeling. You should at least give me something like rose or new Gucci limited edition or else. And second, how can you confessed without asking that I want to be yours or not? You don’t want to know about my answer? Aren’t you curious about that? And third, don’t be scared! It’s a confession ge, a confession! And you’re the one who confessed. You should have that confident feeling, be gentle. It’s not even your first confession toward a person. You're acting like a girl who is confessing ge. Wait, no! A girl would do something special neither. But you didn’t. Last, stop thinking negative based on my gaze or my word ok? I’m just shocked because you feel the same as I feel. Got that?”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Silly dragon. I love you, Wu Yi Fan. I love you too.”

 

Kris froze, not knowing what he should do now, what should he say. He can’t even think straight. He didn’t know anything. All he knows is Tao love him back, love him as a boyfriend. Fall in love with him, like him. Just by hearing that word from Tao, knowing the fact that they love each other makes Kris happy. Maybe his heart already jumps out from his chest right now, walking towards Tao and stay there. His word also running away from his mind, together with his voice. Oh God please makes Kris stop from his dream.

 

“Gege? Hey! Are you still alive? Wu Fan!”

 

“…”

 

“Gosh! Should I ask you that? Huh?”

 

Kris, wake up! Wait, he is already waked up anyway. He isn’t sleeping. He just lost his word because of happiness. Dear Kris’ word and voice… please come back to your home before Kris became more stupid and make his princess mad again.

 

“W-well then… Tao, w-would you be m-mine?”

 

“Pardon me? I can’t hear you”

 

“W-would you be mine?”

 

“Who are you referring to?”

 

Kris groaned, this little panda really drive him crazy

 

“You, Tao”

 

“Me? What happened with me?”

 

Tao said with his innocent face, blinking his eyes about two or three times. Little panda, stop teasing your duizhang. Look! The dragon would wake up and eat you alive now. Please, if you still love you ity. And Kris, hold yourself ok? Don’t devour him now. He is still pure and innocent, don’t do that! Well at least, until he is officially yours. Now take a deep breath again. Good, now ask him clearly. Show him who the king is!

 

“Tao, I love you so much. More than much maybe, I don’t know, I just love you. And I would like to have you to be mine forever, filling the empty place of my heart. Xiao Mao, will you do that? Be only mine and live happily with me. Would you be mine?”

 

Kris takes a deep breath, nervous for Tao’s answer. Even though he knows that Tao love him back, but be still that chance to reject.

 

“Gosh! I got a confession from Goddess Kris! What should I do now? Should I accept him? Or maybe not?”

 

“I’m serious, Tao”

 

“He he, I’m kidding!”

 

“…”

 

“Aish Kris, you lose the fun!”

 

Kris looked Tao with his ‘do-it-now-or-you’ll-met-your-grave-soon’ gaze. Stare at a boy being sullen because of him. Well, that’s your own fault Tao

 

“Ok ok, I’m sorry. Well, it still isn’t that special at all. But I like it! And my answer is yes, of course. I want to be yours, but don’t make me sad later, promise me that!”

 

“I promise, thanks baby”

 

“You’re welcome, Duizhang”

 

Kris fell so happy now, all his uneasiness are gone. So he hugged Tao, tightly, like there’s no space enough for them.

 

“I love you, Tao. I really love you. So much love you.”

 

“I know, Duizhang. And I love you too”

 

Tao replied with a big smile on his face, pecking Kris’ lips and got replied a kiss from his new boyfriend. A sweet and soft kiss, but soon became passionate, hot, and crazy. Not like before, Tao replied that kiss as best he could.

 

 

 

Kris and Tao, seems like you should find your way to your bedroom now. Kissing in public like that isn’t good. Before Chen came to the kitchen joining the other 9 people seeing you both kissing right in front of the refrigerator with their jaw dropped.