Huang Zitao

My True Feeling

“Can I help you, sir?”

 

“No, thanks.”

 

Kris is just sitting calmly on his seat while play with his phone, opening a page that he just save from fans on his weibo. Kris don’t have any idea why those fans keep giving him a link after he admitted that he once read a fanfiction about Chanyeol before. Even so, Kris still opens those links one by one until the third link. His eyes just get wide as kyungsoo’s when he saw the cast. It has his name and …… Tao. Kris got speechless. Kris and Tao? He is … with Tao? Kris just stared blankly at his phone until someone touches his shoulder, and it was Tao.

 

“Gege, can I sit here? I’m bored”

 

“Just go on your seat back Tao, there’s manager-nim beside you right?”

 

“Yes … but it just so awkward gege”

 

“Go play with your phone then, or -”

 

Kris stopped talking as soon as he turn his head and looking his little brother pouting cutely at him. So cute, with that pretty eyes and that y lips Tao pouting at him and – WAIT! Kris shakes his head and groaned, take a look at that cute pouts getting more and more cute yet y. Kris nodded at Tao and patting the empty seat beside him, telling Tao that he can sit there. Tao smiles and sit right beside Kris.

 

As soon as Tao sit, Kris locked his phone and put it back to his pocket, looking at that cute boy giggling happily while looking outside the window. Tao looks so excited with it and guessing where are they now. Kris found that was really cute, he admitted that Tao just looks like a kid that got his new favorite toys.

 

“Gege, looks! That clouds looks like a panda”

 

Tao pulled Kris’ hands then pointed at the clouds so Kris can see. Kris nods and smiles, messing Tao’s hair and laughing as soon as that little boy pouting cutely at him again.

 

“Oh, I just saw a cute panda pouting”

 

Kris fixes Tao’s soft hair gently and rubs it. He just liked to do that. Tao has a very soft hair and its smell just sweet. It smells like perfume to Kris, an aromatic perfume. Tao yawned and lean his head on Kris’ shoulder, make Kris can fully smell his favorite perfume that can make him feel calm in peace.

 

“Just take a nap, Tao”

 

Tao nodded and close his eyes while holding the elder’s hand tightly. He feels so safe whenever he do that. Kris just peck Tao’s forehead and lean his head above Tao’s. Soon, they both fall asleep together.

 

Just in some minutes they sleep, someone shakes Kris’ shoulder softly and wake Kris up. It was Luhan, smiling at Kris and telling him that they are finally arrived at the Airport. Kris nodded and woke Tao up, but Tao won’t open his eyes. He is just groaned and falls asleep again. Kris kept try to wake him up but ended with Tao sleep again. Finally Kris shakes Tao’s body roughly until Tao awake. Tao groaned again and rubs his eyes while yawning.

 

“We arrived, Tao. Now wake up you can continue your sleep in the dorm”

 

Tao just pouting with his sleepy eyes, make Kris giggling with Tao’s bag in him. He knows that Tao would forget his bag because he is sleepy. Kris hold the younger’s hand tight and walk faster to their car that already waiting. It takes some hour to arrive at EXO’s dorm, so Tao keep yawning and rubbing his eyes beside Kris. As soon as they arrived the dorm, Tao just walking straight to his room. Forgetting about his own bag and Kris, staring blankly at him walked by.

 

“Let me help you”

 

“Thank you”


Lay smiling and help Kris with Tao’s bag. Put it in Tao’s room and get out again, leaving Kris alone with Tao. Kris just sits on their bed and staring blankly at sleeping Tao. Actually, Tao’s lip. Suddenly Kris remembered about the link of their fanfiction that fans gives him on his weibo.

 

He took his phone out on his pocket and continues reading it until he finished it, he locked his phone again. Thinking if that was true, is it even possible? Gay’s life… He never thinks about that, but he once admits that he like Tao. Kris like Tao’s pretty eyes, his innocent brain, his cute personality, his warm-hearted and kind feeling, his cute aegyos, his-

 

"B-but..."

 

Kris shocked when Tao suddenly hold his hands tight. Tao suddenly groaning, shivering, sobbing softly. Kris fell something strange hurt him inside, so he just shakes Tao’s body until he is awake.

 

“Nightmare?”

 

Tao nodded and start crying in front of Kris. Without thinking, Kris hug the younger tight and pats his back softly.

 

“It’s okay, that just a dream”

 

“I know… but that was horrible. I dreamed about something strange and … e-everyone suddenly blamed at me for no reason”

 

“That just a dream, Tao. It’s okay. I’m here for you”

 

“B-but- “

 

“That would never happen on us, now stop thinking about that, okay?”

 

Tao nodded and stops crying slowly, hugging Kris tight and fall asleep on the elder’s arm. Kris just smiling and pecks Tao’s cheeks. Laying his little brother gently without waking him up, wiping the younger’s tears and lying beside him. Kris kept his eyes on Tao. Maybe that fan fiction is true, maybe he is really felt in love with Tao. But, wait! Maybe that was false too, maybe Kris just love Tao like his younger brother. Kris groaned, messing his hair crazily and looks at Tao again. Kris decided to not thinking about that again. He knows that soon he will understand about his true feeling. Soon.. yes, soon.