What Now?

My True Feeling
"G-gege..." said Tao quietly while trying not to looking at Kris' lips
 
"Yes, Tao?"
 
"H-have you shower yet?"
 
"Okay"
 
"Huh?"
 
"You want me to shower together with you, right? Then let's shower now"
 
Tao nodded softly and pull Kris' hands to the bathroom, saying that he was feeling very sultry and wanted to get to the shower fast. Kris giggling and let Tao pulled him. But before, Kris didn't forget to get their both towel and entry their bathroom. Soon, Kris takes off his shirt in front of blushing Tao, staring shyly at his duizhang. But before Kris noticed, Tao turn his body around and take off his shirt too. Turning the shower on without looking at the elder’s body, start to showering while facing the wall.
 
Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands wrapping around him, hugging tightly from the back and Tao know that was Kris. But Tao didn’t dare to turn around, even to face the elder’s face. He just too shy to looking at Kris that close. Tao can feel his duizhang’s warm breath on his neck.
 
“G-gege …”
 
“Yes, Tao?”
 
“L-let finishes showering, it’s cold here”
 
“We just start showering now, and you are turning on the warm water. How can you feel cold now?”
 
Tao sighed. Kris right, they are just start showering and he is turning on the warm water, not the cold one. Tao rolled his eyes, trying to search another reason to make that dragon stop hugging him. Not because he doesn’t like Duizhang hugs, he always loves it. But now they are both shirtless, under the warm shower raining over their body. Tao got no idea, what should he do now? Tao sighed for the second time, more deep this time.
 
“You want me to stop hugging, right?”
 
Kris asked, and Tao nodded slightly. But honestly, he doesn’t want it. He wants to keep on the elder’s arms for a long time. Confused with his feeling, Tao just can pouting and that make Kris going crazy. Kris wanted to kiss that sweet cutie lips so badly, but he can’t. He knew that would make him and Tao feel more awkward. Holding his crazy feeling, Kris biting his own lips and sighed secretly.
 
“If you want me to stop hugging you then turn around and look at me. I know you feel awkward after that kiss, so you’re trying to avoid my eyes, don’t you?”
 
Again, Tao nodded slightly. He can’t lie to this duizhang, because it will be useless. Kris knows whenever Tao lied to him. Tao just can try to escape from Kris’ arms. Too bad, the more Tao tried to let go from Duizhang’s hug, the more tighter it get.
 
“Turn around”
 
Kris said. Tao finally follow his instruction this time, turning around and looking at another place. Avoiding Kris eyes and not making eye contact with him. Kris just can stare at that panda for some minutes, until Tao pouting at him. Not sure if that was because he is too shy or mad at Kris that keep looking at him. Kris laughed, messed his hair and continued shower. Soon, they are finished their shower and get dressed.
 
Both of them are sitting on the bed, and Kris started to sleep. Tao just can stare at Kris and pouting while pulling his duizhang’s pillow away from his head. Make Kris shocked, looking at the younger right in his eyes. Wondering why he did that to him.
 
“Cuddle with me, gege”
 
Tao asked him, with a cute pouts on his face. Kris chuckled and sits right beside Tao, cuddling with his beloved boy. Tao, grab Kris hands and play with it. Holding, clapping, and even biting that finger of Kris innocently. 
 
“Tao what are you doing?”
 
Tao giggled innocently at Kris with Kris finger still on his mouth. Biting it again and let it go from his mouth. He wipes his saliva on Kris hand and then play with it like a cute little kid for Kris. Kris can’t help but laughing at him. Make Tao pouting cutely again and bite Kris’ finger hard for the third time. Kris groaned, glaring at pouted Tao.
 
“Don’t laugh”
 
Said Tao with his cute pouts, again. Kris just kept staring blankly at Tao for some minutes. Tao want to stop the silence between them and tried to bite Kris’ finger again. But before his mouth reach Kris’ finger, that dragon pulled him closer and kiss Tao for the second time. Shocked, blushed, confused. That’s all running around Tao’s head, right after Kris nibbling on his upper lips. What should he do now? Replied Kris’ soft kiss or just frozen like that until Kris stops the kiss? But honestly, Tao likes it when Kris kissed him. Tao shivering slightly when Kris pull his neck, deeper his kiss with Tao. Make Tao more confused and ended with do nothing, just closing his eyes while feels Kris’ soft yet hot kiss. Suddenly, Tao groaned when Kris biting his lips softly. And his groans makes Kris stop the kiss, both blushing.
 
“I-I’m sorry… I don’t know what comes on my mind that time”
 
Kris apologies while biting his own lips, and Tao found that was y. In fact, he wanted to feel that kiss again, but he will be confusing what to do when he felt it. Tao nodded, letting his disappointment feeling away and hugs Kris tight. Kris sighed and pats Tao’s head gently, make Tao feels sleepy and falls asleep on Kris arms. Kris smiled and laying Tao gently beside him without waking him up. Hugging his cuddly panda and keep thinking about what he did.
 
He should be crazy already, can’t holding his feeling to kiss Tao’s lips. But he admitted that lips were great. Sweet yet tasty for him, y but cute on the same time. Kris suddenly thinking about his true feeling. Does that mean that he loves Tao more than his younger brother? Does that mean that he was gay? Does that mean that he want Tao to be his? Kris groaned slightly, biting his lips and closing his eyes. Hoping that tomorrow something great will be happening on him, so he would knows his true feeling