Wu Yifan

My True Feeling

“Tao, wake up”

 

Tao won’t open his eyes, he’s just so tired and sleepy after having a pretty long flight to Seoul. He just keep groaning and turn his body around so he can continue his awesome sleep. Even so, Tao can’t continue it because that-someone-who-bother-his-sleep keep shaking his body until he open his eyes lazily, rubs it and yawned.

 

“Let’s have our dinner first, lazy boy”

 

“Duizhang, I’m still sleepy. Can I just skip dinner and sleep again”

 

“No, you can’t. Now wake up and take your dinner first. There’s pizza and some cake for you too”

 

Tao eyes got widen when he hear the elder said ‘cake’. He loves cake, really love it. Whatever kind of cake it is. But Tao keep feeling like his eyes forced him to close and go back to sleep. Tao pouted because he really wants that cake even though he is so sleepy. Kris laughed at him and mess his hair, make Tao pouts more and more at that duizhang.

 

“Go wash your face first then you won’t feel asleep anymore, panda.”

 

Kris said with a soft smile in his face. Tao nodded and go straight to their bathroom to wash his face. After that he goes walk to the living room together with the other 11 member of EXO. Like what Kris said before, there’s some pizza, 2 big cakes, and a delicious cupcake on the table. Tao smiling and grab the cupcake while asking who’s cupcake is it.

 

“We bought it for you, Tao. Actually, it all comes from Suho hyung.”

 

Said the cute-guy named Baekhyun giggling at the milky-skin guy in front of him. They are both from EXO-K, another sub-group from EXO. All of them are feeling so happy because this time, they are going to promote their new single together. After having dinner, 12 of them had some mini-games together until late of night before they even notice.

 

“Go to sleep now guys, we will start practice tomorrow morning. I don’t want to get killed by our coach. Make sure that no one of you are sleepy tomorrow okay?”

 

Said the milky-skin guy to the other member that just nodded and go back to their room, sleeping. But Tao lost his sleepy feel right after he washed his face before, so now Tao are totally awake. He just staring straight blankly on his bed. Thinking about what should he do now. Tao just simply grab his phone and start playing something to make him feel sleepy. Too bad for Tao, he keep feeling bored instead sleepy. Confusion, Tao finally just lay on his bed and closed his eyes. Hope that it can make it sleepy. But he still not feels sleepy at all. He just pouting and look towards his duizhang who was already asleep in peacefully.

 

Tao blankly look at his calm face. Without thinking, Tao just crawls and laying right beside the elder. Tao then hugged Kris tightly while closing his eyes. Miraculously, Tao can sleep comfortably on Kris arms. Kris noticed that and hugs his beloved panda back. Again, they both falls asleep together in a few minutes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Early in the morning, Tao woke up and having some exercise with the other. They also went to find lunch together. After lunch, they decided to go to practice room and rest there because they are going to practice in a few hours. Actually, they only have 2 hours to rest.

 

“What a tiring day”

 

“Yeah, and I’m going to sleep now don’t bother me”

 

“Don’t worry, sleepy head. We won't”

 

Said Sehun to the tan-skin boy and then turning his head, looking at his best friend. Well, actually he is looking at his lover, Luhan. Both of them are dating but no one ever knew about that because they are afraid of everything and don’t want to tell anybody until now. Sehun then took Luhan go buy bubble tea with him.

 

“There is it, bubble tea couple.” Chanyeol teased

 

“Shut up hyung, just say you want to come with us”

 

“Oh that would be nice, Sehun! Why don’t you all join us too?”

 

Sehun frowned at his lover. It’s their chance to be alone with no interference from the other members anyway. But Luhan is just too innocent, he didn’t know about that.

 

“Even though you allow us to go with you, Sehun won’t be happy if we do. It’s okay Luhan, just go with Sehun”

 

Said Xiumin, the oldest of EXO that looks like the younger on the group. Only Xiumin know HunHan both relationships. Luhan nodded and follows Sehun to go to their favorite Bubble Tea Shop. Now only Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Suho, Xiumin, Chen, Kris and Tao left. There’s no sound at all until Chen start talking.

 

“Hey let’s play!”

 

“Play what?” Chanyeol asked this time

 

“I don’t know.. How about Truth or Dare?”

 

“Anything that can get me free from this boredom”

 

Baekhyun replied, make Chen giggling and take one empty bottle and put it in the middle of them. As leader, Suho was the first to twist the bottle. The game runs smoothly yet fun until Kris, yes Kris, pick a dare from Chen. Chen proudly gives Kris a dare to kiss anyone there except him. Kiss? Tao eyes got widen because of Chen’s dare. That was a little bit odd to Kris, he looks very manly and perfect. No one would have ever imagined Kris kissing a boy. There’s a pretty long awkward situation on them.

 

“Come on, It just a dare. Just do it fast or we will lost the fun”

 

Again, Baekhyun said with a slight tone of disappointment at Kris. Poking him with the bottle to tell Kris do his dare fast. Kris sighed, stood up and walk toward Tao and Lay place. Tao thought that Kris would pick Lay to help him with his dare. But that was totally wrong. Tao eyes got widen when Kris, placed his pink lips against the younger's lips gently. The other 6 boy just chuckling at them both until Kris stopped the kiss.

Blush

Tao’s face got redder, redder than when he accidently kiss Suho in that Pepero game thingy. Kris just turn his head around and back to his seat right after he kissed Tao. They back to play that game until break time that is given has been exhausted. Sehun and Luhan are there right when their coach come, Kai and Kyungsoo back a little bit late because Kyungsoo went to toilet before. They continue their practice until midnight and go back to home, wash their body and go back to sleep. Meanwhile Tao was scared to get showered alone, he wanted to ask Kris to shower together since it’s only Kris who haven’t shower yet. But he still can’t face Kris after that Truth-Or-Dare accident. Don’t even know why, but every time Tao did face Kris, he would stare straight on Kris lips and blushing again. But Tao really need to shower now or either it would be him left alone who haven’t shower and it’s so scary to shower alone in the middle of night.