The Reason

My True Feeling
Now it’s finally the time to EXO promoting their new album together, all 12 members. With their new single “Wolf”, EXO were getting busier and busier, start from do many comeback stage performances, variety show, and many more. Until one of EXO member and Kris best friends, Chanyeol. Find up something strange between Kris and Tao. So he decided to ask Kris about that.
 
“Kris... are you busy?”
 
“Not really, why?”
 
“I want to ask you something, may I?”
 
“Hm yeah, go on.”
 
“Well, maybe it’s a bit odd but are you and Tao… dating?”
 
“Why did you think like that?”
 
“Ani, it's just that I felt something strange of you two”
 
“Strange?”
 
“Yeah, I know that you two are very close because both you have considered each other as brother. But I found something strange at you both.”
 
“And what is that strange thing?”
 
“Well, I’m talked about how you both treat each other Kris, it's same as a lovely couple do! Oh come on dude just tell me already, are you both dating?”
 
“We didn’t”
 
“Really?”
 
“Yeah, maybe”
 
“Maybe? Wait, so you do love him but he doesn’t”
 
“You funny, Chanyeol”
 
“Hey I’m serious. From the way you look at him, the way you treat him. Man, that obvious!”
 
Kris looked Chanyeol with his ‘are-you-serious' gaze. Is that really obvious? Both of them are in older-younger brother relationship. There’s no way to say that both of them are dating. Or… there may be there’s a way
 
“Who’s that person?”
 
Tao suddenly came out of nowhere and sat beside Kris, looking at him and Chanyeol curiosity. Kris frozen and Chanyeol giggling like there’s no tomorrow. Yeah, both of the victims are here. Good job Chanyeol.
 
“No one”
 
Kris answer coldly, stood up and pulled Tao’s hand before Chanyeol say something dangerous about him and Tao.
 
“I want to ask you something”
 
Tao confused, his head are about to guess what might Kris ask to him later. But still he has to follow that Duizhang anyway. Leaving the disappointed-crazy-teeth-rich-man alone
 
“Tao...”
 
“Yes Duizhang?”
 
“What do you think about me?”
 
“Eh? What happened ge?”
 
“Just tell me”
 
“Well okay. Based on your physical, you're very handsome and also look cool. Despite the fact that you are the person who has warm feelings, kind hearted and fun. But you're hard to express your feelings to others. That’s the problem”
 
“Just it?”
 
“Yes, I think. Why did you ask about it ge?”
 
“You want to know?”
 
“Ofcourse! Tell me gege”
 
Tao said with his cutie panda eyes got widen and his mouth opened a bit indicating that he was really curious. That was really cute, and Kris loves it. That ‘m’ shape mouth makes him looks like a kitten wanting to get its food. Also those beautiful eyes staring cutely waiting for-
 
“Kris gege!”
 
“Yes?”
 
Kris awoke from his reverie, thanks to Tao who is pouting cutely because Kris didn’t answer his question. Doesn’t he know? Kris has now trying to figure out how to stop that cute face. Really! Kris didn’t know how come a boy has that beautiful and cute face? God, don’t you give him the wrong gender?
 
“Wu Fan!”
 
Oh no Kris, you have made your princess angry.
 
“Oops, I’m sorry Tao. Where were we?”
 
“The reason, Kris. You still haven’t said it. And please stop looking at me like that, it’s scary you know? You look like you wanted to eat me alive”
 
BINGO
 
“I would love to eat a cute panda like you.”
 
“W-what?”
 
“I’m kidding, but I will really do that if you keep pouting like that. Now listen to me carefully, don’t interrupt me before I’m finished talking. Got that?”
 
“Okay, I promise”
 
Kris took a deep breath, maybe it’s time to end all his uneasiness.
 
“I’m just curious, Chanyeol said that we look like a couple. And it’s made me realize that I was wrong. I love you, not as my younger brother, but as a guy who fall deep in love with his girlfriend. I love you, Tao. I really love you.”
 
Again, Kris took his second deep breath. He is nervous now, more nervous then when he took SM audition, or when EXO going to debut. Meanwhile Tao still looking at him, straightly, and frozen at his Duizhang words.
 
“I know this is weird. Since us both are a guy. I don’t either know why, but that's how I feel. Tao, I’m stuck with this relationship, this older-younger brother relationship. Day by day I keep seeing you more than my brother, I keep thinking about you. I’m worried of nothing whenever you aren’t here with me. I’m jealous every time I saw you close with another member. I’m scared that you would love another person. I’m scared to lose you. I’m afraid that you wouldn’t see me like I did. I’m afraid that you will stay away after I say this. I’m afraid to face the fact that you don’t love me back. I’m…”
 
Kris lose his word, he doesn’t know what to say. Seeing Tao with his ‘are-you-crazy’ face, telling him that he was the only one who feels the love. With that face, Kris already knows the answer. He shouldn’t say it all, it would actually make all his anxiety becomes real. Excellent Kris, you do a very great job today.
 
“Finish talking, ge?”
 
“Y-yes. I’m sorry”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
CUT CUT!
Haha I'm sorry for long update guys! I was a little bit bussy these day T.T
And actually I wasn't in a good mood right now.
Like you know, 3 days ago a big typhoon ever hit Philippines
and most of my friend also my boyfriend is there
with 10,000 people died
I feel so bad with them
Stay Strong Philippines!
And help me praying that both my friends and boyfriends are alive
I lose contact with them about 4 days ago and I'm really worried now
 
THANKYOU FOR READING!
I'LL UPDATE SOON SINCE I ALR DONE WITH THIS FANFIC SO DON'T WORRY
;)