Hereux Ensemble

I Would...143

Amber sat on the floor, watching variety shows from her laptop. Aish, they're so much fun, but it's so hard with the language barrier...

"Hey Stitch, watcha doing?" Henry ruffled her hair as he sat down next to her.

"Watching shows from the KBS channel because they come with English subtitles," she replied. "Here, let's watch some of your shows!"

"Aish, let's not," Henry complained, making a grab for the laptop.

Amber deftly moved it out of his grasp. "Yah, who is the main person watching, huh?" She scolded him. "Besides, we watched all of my embarassing moments on Invincible Youth 2 together. It's about time I get to watch you."

"You've watched my variety shows for promotions for Super Junior M!"

"But those were Chinese shows, and you had hyungs! I want to see how you're doing on the Korean ones." As Henry struggled to come up with a reply, Amber clicked on the link.

He sighed. "Fine." He crossed his arms and leaned back on the couch behind them.

Amber sang alont with the theme song, grinning as Henry pretended to be annoyed. 

When Myeongsoo spread his legs, they both laughed. "I remember that part, everyone was giggling behind the door," Henry said as their giggles died down.

"What happened while you were waiting?"

"Kyuhyun was mostly trying to reassure me, and remind me what my manager said." Henry shook his heads. "Korean customs are still really hard to get used to."

"You can say that again. Hah! You didn't know Park Myeongsoo?"

"Of course not! I don't watch as much TV as you," he teased.

"Hey now, you wanna fight?" Amber joked back, then went back to the progam to see Dasom enter. "Ah, Dasom! I hear a lot about her from Bora." 

Henry sighed. "She was so beautiful. You know, when I left Canada, I thought it would be really hard to connect with beautiful girls, especially with the language and cultural barrier."

"And now you've overcome that, right?"

"Yeah, although this episode seemed a bit awkward, it's better than the other interactions I've made. And girls like you have helped."

"Me?"

"Yeah. You're beautiful, and yet you probably understand me better than some of my bros here." He put an arm around her shoulders. "So I've heard for the last part of the year, you've been worried about me, herm?'

"What? Oh yeah..." Amber scratched her head. 

He squeezed her left shoulder. "Don't worry about me. I'm totally over that girl. Just because I can't forget her doesn't mean I haven't moved on. It still hurts, but I think I like it that way. It means that I cared enough to still feel hurt and to remember."

Amber nodded. She understood that feeling, from the guy who gave her first kiss-

"So, wanna get some bulgogi? I spotted a stand outside."

"Is that what you came here for?" Henry nodded, and Amber closed her laptop. "You know I can never say no to food," she scolded him as she stood up with him.

All of us remember the people we cared for, even if we went on different paths.

The important thing though is that we're able to look back and see how the steps we've taken have taken us to where we are today,

But then turn back and continue to walk with the people still beside us.

Henry, even if the future we ever get separated,

I will always...I would, 143 forever.

[A/N] Hey guys! Thanks for taking this journey with me. I debated about ending this story where Henry and Amber had a happily ever after, but honestly this was more of a story of how we suffer due to love, and how we manage to heal and move on, but never forget. This wasn't a love story where romance blossomed, but a love story in how the people that love us are always by our side, in the past, present, or future.

I hope all of you stay well, and continue to appreciate the people you have by your side. 143! <3