Tu te couchais

I Would...143

"Ya, Donghae oppa, have you seen Henry?" Amber asked, peeking her head into Super Junior's recording studio.

He put down his headphones. "No, he finished recording his part an hour ago. Good timing too, he had beeen recording that part a million times-sorry," Donghae apologized as he sensed Amber's exasperation. "He's not in his room?"

"No." Amber pouted. "I found his cell phone in the cafeteria so..."

"Ah. Good luck!" Donghae put the headphones back on and signaled to the producer to continue recording.

Amber sighed and continue her quest. He must be really stressed about Super Junior M's comeback to lose his phone...

"Wait, Donghae, one more question?"

"Yeah?"

"What song were you recording?"

"Oh. Wan Mei de Zai Jian. Hasn't Zhou Mi talked your ears out about this song? But it is beautiful." He cracked a smile before turning back.

Goodbye My Love. That's why he's been working himself out.

"Psst, Amber!"

She turned. "Gen! What's up man?" She exchanged a fist bump.

"I heard you were looking for Henry."

"Yeah-"

"He's in his studio." Gen cracked a smile. "Come on!"

Amber follow him, breaking into a run as every minute seemed to build with urgency.

"Henry, I-" she said when she opened the door and froze.

The light-haired man was snoring on the couch that had been covered with blankets to make a makeshift bed.

She turned to Gen. "How long has he been out?" She said in a hushed a voice.

"An hour. He dropped dead once he was back from the Super Junior studio." Gen yawned. "I might as well welcome the night as well. I'll see you later tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." Amber turned back to the sleeping figure.

Half of her wanted to laugh at this dork. This guy decided to sleep in his studio instead of his nice apartment? MUSIC GEEK.

The other half wanted to cuddle next to him, wishing that the comeback wasn't taking such a toll on him.

Stupid!

She put his phone next to his sleeping figure, then took a picture. "Practice makes … perfe…Sleepy XD @henrylau89" she instagrammed.

But before she left, she took another blanket and put it over him.

Henry, stop overworking yourself on sad romance songs. It's not healthy.

This whole memory isn't healthy.