Fêtons ça !

I Would...143

"Alright guys, fantastic performances for SMTOWN week!"

Everyone cheered in their cramped position in the huddle in the dressing room.

"We still have the end of year celebrations, and those of you recording albums, you know who you are. We expect you guys to stay up with the recording schedules," the manager continued. "But I just wanted to congratulate you guys on another great year!" Another round of applause.

"That's it! You're all dismissed!"

Amber quickly made her way through the crowds of people, bowing and uttering her gratitude mechanically.

"Ayye Amber! That was awesome!" Kris said with a smile when she got close to him.

"You too man! That performance was killer!" They exchanged fist bumps. Amber looked around. "Do you know where-"

"Key? He's over there." Kris nodded off to her left.

"No, not Key-"

"Oh." Kris scratched his head. "I think he left with Zhou Mi earlier."

Amber immediately pulled out her cell phone. [Zhou mi, is Henry there?] she texted, then tucked her phone back into her pocket.

"Amber!" She found herself inside a half-headlock, half embrace. "Think you could escape without us?" Krystal teased.

"She wants to steal all the food," Luna teased, coming up behind them.

"Hey! That's not true!" Amber protested, wrestling her way out of the hold.

"So true," Sulli countered, on a lollipop. "And you're not even the one who's still growing."

"I'm so proud of you guys!" Victoria crowed, bringing all of them into a hug.

Amber let out a huff. It's going to be a long night.

*

Amber walked into the recording studio, peering around the small Christmas tree.

Zhou Mi saw her but she quickly put a finger to her lips. He nodded and looked down back down at his lyrics, trying to hide a smile.

Amber walked up to Henry at the mixing board. "SNOOPY!" She cried out.

"Augh!" Henry jumped in his seat and whirled around. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you left early SMTOWN week. You two missed out the party," she said in a stern tone.

"Sorry! It's my fault Amber, I had an idea for our upcoming album, and Henry agreed to accompany me on it," Zhou Mi said quickly.

"Uh huh." Amber rolled her eyes. "But anyway, you guys can't miss out on the celebration!" She pulled out a cake she had picked up on the way.

"Whoah! Is that Snoopy?" Henry asked, his eyes widening, which truthfully was barely noticeable.

Amber grinned as the boys awed over the cake.

I'm going to be the one who will make sure you don't forget the pleasures of life even if I can't get you to forget her.