After Class

Song For Love

Narrator's POV
 
"Please take care of me, sunbaenim~" You bowed at Woohyun.


He ruffled your hair, " Aigooo~ My hoobae. So cute~" he showed his wide smile. Your hair was messy and it looks like a hurricane passed by. You glared at him.


"Ah right! You were stunned by my voice! I saw it!" You remembered. Your eyes sparkled at him since you were hungry already. 


"I lost.." His wide smiled faded and turned to a frown. You raised a brow at him. "OH WELL! It's okay, atleast I'll get to have a time with my favorite hoobae!" He brightened up, suddenly pinching your cheeks tugging at them making your head shook. 

 

"Y-YAH! SUNBAE IT HURTS!" He laughed at your face but still not letting go.

 

"Ahem". 

 

You both turned at Kyungsoo who has an unreadable expression. He glared at you, raising a brow. You glared back. 


"Oh Kyungsoo-yah, wae?" Woohyun finally released your now swollen cheeks. You winced in pain, cupping your face and rubbed your cheeks. 

 

"I just have a favor  to ask your favorite hoobae." Kyungsoo said with sarcasm, smiling. You blinked at Kyungsoo, not because of his presence but because there is something different by the way he looks at Woohyun. 

 

Woohyun nodded, "Arasso, I'll leave you for a while." he tapped your arm, catching your attention. " I'll be in the cafeteria. Later!" he said before walking away. You were now alone with Kyungsoo along the hallway, you crossed your arms. 


"What?" you said. Kyungsoo is glaring at you like you did something wrong. 


He scoffed, "You're that close huh?" he smirked. Wrinkles formed at your forehead, narrowing your eyes. "Who, Woohyun sunbae? I think so. We are partners anyway." You said. "Yeah right." He scoffed. 


You rolled your eyes. "What do you want anyway?" 


He shrugged, "Hmm, I don't know." he said putting his hands on his pockets. "Then I better go." You turned to leave.


"Yah, slave." 


You stopped and looked at him. Kyungsoo stiffened. You raised a brow. Kyungsoo gulped, he walked towards you, his face unreadable. He inched closer to you, a feet away. "Masters first." he said before leaving you bewildered in the hallway. 

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Tch, weirdo."



Your mood changed when you saw Woohyun waiting outside the cafeteria. "Sunbae!"


 Woohyun smiled, "So where to?"  


You furrowed your brows. "Where?"  


"Let's eat outside. I don't feel like eating here." he pouted. You mouthed ah of realization. You pursed you lips before nodding. 


Woohyun flashed a wide smile again, "Kaja! I'm starving." he said and off you go. 


The both of you would laugh as you walk, smiling like fools. You don't know but you somehow feel comfortable with him. Except the happenings on the bus. Woohyun has a noisy and goofy personality. You went to a place where there are different stalls of street foods. 


"Waah, there are a lot of food!" you beamed. You saw a stall where they sell hoddeok, your eyes widened and wanted to try some. You were stunned at the delicious looking street foods. Woohyun chuckled. "First time?" he asked. 


You sheepishly smiled, "Nae, for someone who was abroad for this past years." you pulled him and pointed at the hoddeok, telling him to buy some.


Woohyun bought a few more, you held one infront of him. But instead of taking it from you, he took a bite on it. He nodded, "Hmm, mashiseo!" you both laughed because some pieces flew from his mouth. 


Finally, Woohyun brought you to a restaurant not far from school. You both ate noodles. Woohyun asked about your life abroad, until you talked about his acceleration because of his grades.

 


 

After eating together,Woohyun and you parted ways. You saw Heerin with the others. "Maknae-ah!" Minmin called you over. They are at one of benches, Youngjae and Daehyun are standing up. "We better hurry up, classes will start soon." you said. 


Minmin narrowed her eyes at you, "Where have you been?" she asked. 


You shrugged, "I ate with Woohyun sunbae, he's treat." you answered nonchalantly. There was a look in Minmin's eyes that you can't read. She just nodded. 


Heerin took in a breath and spoke. "We are planning to hangout later at my house after school." she said. "For what?"


"It's just for fun! It's because the five of us don't hangout anymore. Especially when you left." Minmin explained, her voice sounding excited. The two boys were just silent. 


"Oh and it's a sleepover!" Minmin's eyes sparkled. You thought about it, Daehyun is just busy with his phone. It seems like he didn't notice you at all. You pursed your lips and nodded. Daehyun brought his phone on his ears. 


"Yobeoseyo? Eoddiya?" You saw the sides of his lips spread into a smile. 


"Hmm, what are you doing right now?" he laughed. His voice was a little flirty and you're getting annoyed again, glaring at his back.


"Helloooo? Earth to Kang Taeyan?" You snapped out of your thoughts and turned to Heerin. "So are you coming?!" She said. You glanced at Daehyun who is still on the phone smiling like a stupid fool.Your mood dropped. 

 

"Yeah, I will. See you later." you left without any other word. Youngjae blinked at you, you were just smiling when you came then now you were pissed off. "What's with her?" was the words he said. Heerin glared at him, "And you just talked now. Are you even coming?" she managed to ask him. Youngjae nodded. 

 



Taeyan's POV 

I don't know but I'm really not in a good mood... again.  His stupid flirting voice, stupid Daehyun. I sat on my chair and stared outside the window. Daehyun isn't here yet, probably busy with his stupid phone. 


"Taeyan-ah!" An unfamiliar voice called. Ahyoung sat on the empty sit beside you. 


I blinked at her,"Can I ask you something?" she said. I nodded. She sure is in a good mood huh? I envy her. 


"Do you know how much a Percy Jackson book is?"  The question made my eyebrows knit together, why is she asking me such question. 


She smiled sheepishly, her cheeks colored with faded pink."I'm shy to ask Youngjae." My eyes widened. "Y-you like Youngjae?!" I blabbered out. She chuckled. 


"Not him! Just answer my question, I'm planning to buy it for someone." She likes Youngjae, Heerin's ex-boyfriend and my bestfriend aswell. It's not that she has an attitude or whatever, but the way she play with her fingers waiting for my answer irritates me. I just have a feeling about this. "I think it's really expensive. I bought one before." She pouted. That irritates me too. 


"Is it okay if I bought something for him? Other than a book he likes." 


"For whom is this anyway?" 


"It's for Daehyun okay! Now help me." She finally got to the point.


I raised a brow. "You're bestfriends anyway so you better know." 


"But I'm scared. He might not like it." She fronwned. I'm really annoyed right now. Now I know whom was Daehyun talking to on the phone. Stupid Daehyun.


I asked her why does she need to buy him a gift. His birthday is on June, and Christmas is done. Ahyoung took her time to spill everything to me since our next songsaengnim isn't available. She told me that it's their friendsary tomorrow. It's normal that they would give gifts to each other. I didn't know that friendsary is the same as how montharsay is celebrated. I mentally scoffed. I know their friendship well since they became close because of me. Ahyoung would help Daehyun whenever there is a problem between our relationship. 


She told me that it's their hobby to text or call, which is why Daehyun is on the phone a while ago. I mentally scoffed, who makes calling or texting your bestfriend a hobby? Even Heerin and I rarely communicate online. I want her to shut up. Doesn't she remember that I'm the ex-girlfriend here?


She is smart, so she would be open-minded that I may not be over Daehyun. Which is true, moving on process really takes long. She continued talking until she said the main reason. 


"I'm going to confess to him." 


My eyes widened, she will what? 


"I like Daehyun."  She repeated. 


I don't know how to react neither what will I say. If only this girl isn't close to Heerin then I would be rude by now. 

 


 

We took a ride on Youngjae's car since he is the only one who could bring us at Heerin's house. Her house pretty much bigger, they live in a villa. Mr. and Mrs. Choi are at work while Zelo is out with Jongup so it's only the five of us at home. We separated when we came inside, girls at Heerin's room while the two at Zelo's. 


"Thank god it's finally Friday." Minmin eonnie dropped herself on Heerin's bed. 


"Yah! You can't sleep now, no one else is going to cook for us!" Heerin smashed a pillow on eonnie who was closing her eyes. 


Eonnie groaned, "Just let Taeyan cook or Daehyun!" she turned to the other side facing the wall. 


"No way! The house will burn down!"


"HEY I'M NOT A BAD COOK Y'KNOW!" I yelled at her. 


"Then let Daehyun assist her or something!" Eonnie grumbled. Heerin glanced at me with doubt, I glared. "I promise dinner will be scrumptous." I said calmly. Heerin just shooed me away and went to her bed beside eonnie. Aish, what friends.

 


 


Daehyun's POV

"So dude, when are you two going to talk?" Youngjae asked, his head rested on his palm as he lie on Zelo's bed. 

I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe later? I remember Heerin telling me to talk about it with her " I sat on the floor.


"You're really ending it with her, for Ahyoung?" I pursed my lips and nodded. 

"I'm tired of our on and off relationship. Ahyoung was always there for me, she can comfort me and I know she won't hurt me." 

It's true. Ahyoung helped me a lot in healing my wounds Taeyan would give every stupid year. It was better whenever we had cool offs, I like it better because she shows me that she cares. If you compare her with Ahyoung, you'll like her better than Taeyan. Ahyoung has everything Taeyan doesn't have. I know it's wrong to compare but you'll understand me when you became Taeyan's boyfriend. I forgave her and accepted her over and over again, I tried to understand her stupid feelings and vague mind. I don't know but Ahyoung just have something in her that attracts me so much. 

Youngjae sighed."Then good luck, you know she still isn't over you."


"I know dude, it's obvious."


A knock was heard at the door and it later revealed Taeyan. "Uhm, there is no one to help me cook." 


"How about Minmin?" Youngjae raised a brow. 


"She slept." She replied bitterly. "Dae, can you help me? Pretty please~" She smiled sheepishly. And called me Dae.. That nickname that I once loved. Her aegyo that once had the effect on me. Now, I don't feel anything. I nodded and followed her to the kitchen. 

 

 


 


Narrator's POV

As soon as the door shut close, Youngjae faced the ceiling, his mind drifted off to Heerin. He heaved out a sigh. There is no other way to get back with her, if only he showed a better impression then maybe they're still together. Laughing together, teasing Heerin as she blush madly. There won't be any other chances. They were just together for about 5 months and it ended in a blink of an eye.  Youngjae groaned."Stupid, stupid Youngjae." 


Meanwhile, on the girl's room. Heerin is fast asleep while Minmin is busy with her phone. She was reading fanfics when someone messaged her. 


NamuHyun:

Anyong! ^^


She blinked, her cheeks burning. Her hands gripping on her phone. She took a glance at Heerin sleeping soundly beside her before clearing .


FutureMin:

Anyong! ∩__∩


Minmin waited impatiently for his reply. She immediately replied when he did. They talked about the sleepover. Minmin frowned when Woohyun asked about Taeyan. She tried to but he would back.

NamuHyun:

Wae? Jealous? You like me that much huh? 


FutureMin:

Tch, aniya. You're not even my type. 


NamuHyun:

Ouch. 3  Is that how you treat your sunbae? :(


FutureMin:

Yes! >:)

She chuckled at their playfulness. Then they would go back to teasing each other.  Heerin felt vibrations beside her so she opened an eye to see Minmin engrossed with her phone, smiling. Heerin raised a brow and scooted a little closer to peak at her phone. She smirked, and stiffled a laugh at their debate  about their height difference. 


"AHA!"


Minmin jumped and dropped her phone on her face. Heerin clutched her tummy and laughed hyterically. The latter glared at her and gave her a smack on her arm. 


"YAH! How dare you hit your eonnie huh?!" Heerin winced. Minmin has strong arms that it felt like 
stick when she hit you. Minmin just glared her cheeks with faded pink. 


Heerin smirked."I see you've become closer. So is it your 5th day together?" She raised her brows playfully. Minmin cringed still isn't talking.


"Why are you smiling like a crazy person? I knew it, you really do have a thing for him!" 


"No, I dont. We are just.... friends." Minmin said nonchalantly. Heerin rolled her eyes. "Then.... let us see what have you talked about." She snatched her phone from her. Minmin's eyes widened. "YAH GIVE IT BACK!" She reached for her phone. 


But Heerin was scrolling through their conversation. "What the heck Jo Minmin, you asked him to practice with you?! Oh but he agreed and offered you to dance together!" Heerin pushed Minmin's face away. They were strangling each other in bed. Then Heerin typed something which made Minmin panic. She finally got a hold of her phone, her eyes almost popped out when Heerin suggested to dance Troublemaker. Her image is no more, and it made her redder when Woohyun hsppily agreed. 

 

She glared at Heerin who froze then chased each other around the room. "CHOI HEERIN YOU LITTLE!" 
Heerin laughed when she dudged a pillow. "How sweet he liked the idea of it~ Imagine you and Woohyun sunbae getting intimate just by dancing." She ran again and hugged herself as she laugh out loud. Minmin is as red as a tomato. "STOP IT!!!" Minmin burried her head on a pillow. While Heerin laugh her guts out.

 

 

 




Sorry for a boring chapter :( It's because drama is ahead! So Get ready for a DaehyunXTaeyan~