Hello my Ex

Song For Love

 The car screeched but was able to avoid the person. 

 

 

 


You were pushed on the wall with a thud. You winced in pain. You looked up,  to met eyes with the person who just saved you. Those eyes that widened when it saw you, you who almost got hit by a car. He was panting hard. He stared intensely. Your eyes widened aswell, not expecting him to be near you again. Your faces an inch near. You were interrupted in your thoughts when he spoke.

"Gwenchana? Are you hurt?" He asked with eyes full of worry. Unable to speak you just nodded your head. He sighed in relief and let you go. 

There was an awkward silence. You were fixing your uniform when you saw scratches on his arm. Your eyes widened and took his arm.

"You're bleeding!" You said as you examine his wound, it isn't just a simple scratch. He withdraw his arm.

"A-aniya, it's fine. It's nothing." he said.

"No, it's not. We need to clean that before it gets worse." you said as you pulled his other arm and drag him to your house. He didn't get the chance to refuse.

It's a good thing that your parent's aren't home yet or else you would have to deal with your mom. Eunsol came down the stairs. 

"Eonnie, you're home!" she said and hugged your legs. You patted her head. When she parted she looked at Daehyun. 

"Eonnie, nuguya? Is he your boyfriend?" she said making Daehyun look at you, waiting for your answer. 

You glanced at him before crouching down. "Aniya. He's just a friend. I brought him here because he saved eonnie and got hurt." you said. 

Eunsol awkwardly glanced at Daehyun who smiled. Eunsol hid behind you before running up to her room. 

You chuckled, "Sorry, she's a shy type." you said before telling him to take a sit on the couch as you went to the kitchen. 

Daehyun looked around the living room, he smiled. The interior is well arranged, just like how your mother likes it. You came back with the first aid kit. You sat beside him. You dabbed some alcohol on the cotton and took his wounded arm. He flinched as you dab the cotton.

"Thank you by the way." You said in a soft voice while cleaning his wound. 

"It's nothing. I'm glad you're fine." he said. You avoided his eyes. He suddenly winced in pain.

"M-mian.." you smiled sheepisly.  He was watching your every move as you applied some ointment. You blew on the wound. He meekly smiled as he watch you.

"How have you been?" he suddenly asked. You paused, thinking of what to tell him. You shrugged,"Good", was all you said before resuming.

After you covered up his wound, you told him to stay for a while so you can prepare a snack for him. While you were busy in the kitchen Eunsol went down to the living room.

"Oppa, are you eonnie's boyfriend?" she frankly asked Daehyun and sat on the single couch on his right while hugging her teddybear.

"Ani. We're just friends." he said. Eunsol just nodded. She played with her fingers. There was an awkward silence once again.


His phone suddenly rang. He awkwardly answered the call. 


"Yobeoseyo?" 


"Bwoh? Aish. Yah, where are you now?" he said, he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Arasso. Don't go anywhere." he said firmly. 

Daehyun stood up to leave. You were standing near at the kitchen door, "What's wrong?" you asked. Daehyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, uhm. I gotta go, something came up." he said, his lips in a thin line. You slowly nodded your head, "Okay, get home safely." was all you can say. He gave you a small nod before rushing out of the house. When he left you have finally relaxed and breath out. 

"Omona! I forgot to say thank you!" You said to yourself.

"You already did, eonnie.." Eunsol said. You turned, looking at her in disbelief. 

"Were you watching us the whole time!?" Eunsol smiled cutely at you.

You rolled your eyes. Ofcourse she was watching.  

"Oh well. What do we do now?" you asked. Sitting on the couch where Daehyun had. Eunsol shrugged. You stared at her in disbelief.

"Ah! Let's watch pororo~" she cooed. You chuckled and nodded, turning on the television. Eunsol sat beside you. 

 


Panting he looked around the place, looking for his drunken friend again. He saw a familiar back lying on the table, he shook his head as he walk towards him.


"Yah, ireona." he shook the person. 


"Aish, bwo?!" He groaned and turned back, he's eyes widened when he saw the boy. 


"D-daehyun-ah...What are you doing here?" he groaned when he felt his throbbing head.

Daehyun rolled his eyes, he placed Youngjae's arm on his shoulder to help him get up. Youngjae groaned again.


"Man, that stink."  Daehyun's face scrunched.


He was dragging him as they walk on the side streets while Youngjae throw tantrums.


"What have I done wrong? Am I not enough for her? TELL ME!!!" Youngjae said.


"What the heck are you saying? Is it her again?" Daehyun said.


"What did I do for us to be like this?! I DID EVERYTHING!" 


"Except for the fact that you screwed up infront of her parents."  Daehyun said making Youngjae unable to respond. 


They arrived in their dorm. Daehyun lay Youngjae on the sofa who is fast asleep. Daehyun sighed streching up, luckily he's been working out and Youngjae would be one of the heavy weights. He went to the bathroom.

He took off his shirt, he winced when he felt the pain on his arm. He saw the bandage and smiled. The fact that you actually talked to him encouraged him. You even insisted to treat his wound, means you still care for him. It made him happy. He could've stayed with you a little longer if not for Youngjae. He sighed before lying down and drifted off to dreamland.

You kissed Eunsol goodnight before leaving her room. You heard a familiar noise downstairs. "They're home." you said to yourself. You silently went down. Your mother saw you, she was about to approach you but you silently passed by her. You just weren't in the mood yet, but you feel guilty. You prepared them dinner. You told them that you have eaten which is a lie. You washed up before dropping yourself on your bed.

 


The next morning Woohyun was disturbed by the knocking on their dorm. He lazily stood up and opened the door. There stood before him is Daehyun, who coldy stared at him, "Is Kyungsoo here?" he said looking inside the dorm. Woohyun shooked his head, "He left already." Daehyun nodded before leaving. Woohyun who wasn't wearing a shirt scratched his head in confusion. What's with the cold aura?  

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo is with Youngjae. They were classmates before, and one of the reasons why he transfered to the same school as him. They have been bestfriends since they were young, their family have known each other too.

"How are you doing?" Kyungsoo asked. Youngjae shrugged trying to be cool.

"Good. Last night should be the last drink." He smirked. Kyungsoo shook his head. 

"I heard that she left a few days ago." 

Youngjae sighed, "Yeah, and on that day she officially broke up with me." he said ang walked away, leaving Kyungsoo tagging along.

 

Daehyun have reached the school gates. He didn't bother looking for Kyungsoo, he just wanted to befriend him.  He stopped in his tracks when he saw you. You also stopped and stared at each other for a while..

You hesitantly looked at him again giving him a small smile. Daehyun was surprised at your acknowledgement, he gave you an assuring smile as well. 

Daehyun and Taeyan were walking together in the campus. There was an awkward silence again. Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck, trying to think of what to say to you. While you, who was hanging you head low, your hair covering half of your face managed to speak first. 


"Is it okay now?" 


Daehyun sighed mentally, the side of his lips gradually lifts up. Thankfully, you are not looking. 


"It's fine now. Thanks to you." he said, trying to maintain his cool.


Taeyan slowly nodded her head. She was about to ask why was he in a hurry when a voice interrupted them.


"Hey Daehyun,What's up!" Youngjae said approaching him. Daehyun and Taeyan stopped, Taeyan looked up to see Youngjae. Youngjae's eyes widen whe he saw you. He stood there looking at you then back to Daehyun. He smirked. 


"Oh, Taeyan-ah! Your back!" Youngjae said happily, smiling ear to ear. 


"Uhm, yeah." Was all Taeyan could say she smiled. 


"Aaaw, I missed you~" Youngjae cooed. He opened his arms to give you a hug. 

Before Youngjae could put his arms around you, Daehyun pulled his bag bringing him to his side. 


"Aye what now?! I was about to give her a hug!" Youngjae whined at Daehyun who was glaring at him.


"Exactly." he said firmly in gritted teeth.


Youngjae pouted and harshly pulled his bag away from Daehyun. Kyungsoo just stood there watching the scene, he rolled his eyes.


"Oh right, I would like you to meet Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo meet Kang Taeyan and Jung Daehyun!" Youngjae said, bringing Kyungsoo to them.


"Anyeonghaseyo, Do Kyungsoo-imnida." Kyungsoo bowed. 


"Yeah, he's our new classmate. Nice to meet you Kyungsoo!" You said giving him a little wave.

"Really? So we're classmates too?!" Youngjae asked you excitedly. You nodded happily, chuckling at Youngjae's approach.


"Shall we proceed to class now? We might get late." Daehyun said getting impatient.


"Aaaw, is our wittle Daehyunnie jealous?" Youngjae said as he wrapped an arm on Daehyun. Daehyun scoffed. The two walked away first. Taeyan and Kyungsoo where left.

They awkwardly looked at each other. When they met eyes, Taeyan laughed while Kyungsoo chuckled. "Let's go?" Kyungsoo asked. Taeyan nodded once again and they walked away together.