#6

us? nothing

APINK Dorm

 

"okay eonni, be silent okay? i'll call myung oppa," Said naeun, she loudspeaker her phone.

"naeunie~ why you suddenly call me? miss me huh?"

"of course I miss you oppa~" naeun said, she look at eunji make her  remember why she call myungsoo, "um... are you already have breakfast?"

"yeah, I eating breakfast right now... with infinite member ofcourse,"

"Hoya oppa too?"

"yes... why you asking about him? Im your boyfriend,"

"aigoo~ you're not jealous are you? It’s not me who worries about him. my eonni did," said naeun, she look at eunji who still sillent but she can see her eonni face become red when she said eunji worries about hoya.

"ah~ eunji? are she is there too?" 

"of course she there!"

"annyeong sunbae," said eunji when naeun ask her to say hi.

"annyeong, eunji-ah! eh? wait I think I must find a safe place to talk to you,"

 

INFINITE

 

"ah~ eunji? are she is there too?" heard that name make hoya awake from his muse.

wait? did eunji call myungsoo? what for? aigoo why she always make me jealous? hoya thought.

"annyeongeunji-ah! eh? wait I think I must find a safe place to talk to you," myungsoo get up from his seat and walked to bathroom. a safe place?

Hoya kept quiet in his seat, he too much thinks about what just recently happened he's too curious.

"Hoya, can I leave my phone with you?" Sunggyu asked.

"uh? of course hyung, I'll look after it for you" then sunggyu left, he go to bathroom too. maybe not just him who curious about what myungssoo and eunji talk about or maybe his hyung really need to go to the bathroom, he really didn't know.

but when he see sunggyu phone he have been more curious about other thing, did his hyung got exactly same text that eunji sent to him? Hoya reach his hyung phone, and opened it. how lucky, his hyung not locked the phone. how careless.

 

“Good morning sunbae, You too

Did you guys already have a breakfast?

.

Good luck sunbae ^^”

 

Hoya really want to laugh after he know her message. what? Just like that and hyung really happy with it? Smile in his face, that’s means she just sent a message like that to him right? He placed his hyung’s phone to it placed before.

Myungsoo come back to his seat, make the others include hoya curious abou what he said with the girls, “All of A Pink members say ‘hi’ to you guys, and they cheering us to rehearsal and the concert,”

“I want to hear it from their voice, not you,” sungyeol complained.

“whatever you say hyung, and…” myungsoo faced hoya. “hoya hyung, eunji said reply her message or she will hate you forever.”

“you’re not reply her message? You’re cruel hyung!” said sungjong hit his hyung

“Ya! How could you hit your own hyung!”

“I don't care because you really a pabo. don’t you know how eunji feel when she wait for your reply?”

Sungjong is right, he should answer eunji messages right?

 

“Good Morning too eunji-ah

.

Don’t worries too much,

I’m eating my breakfast right now.

I’ll keep my health for you ^-^

and…

.

Sorry late reply your message

Don’t hate me ‘kay?

.

Wait, I almost forgot…

I miss you a lot, eunji-ah!”

 

Within a minute, he receive a reply,

 

“I miss you too oppa~ ^-^

What make your reply so long?

I’ll not worries if you’re reply all 

of my messages

So… you need to reply it before

make me more worries about you.

got it?

.

Who said I’ll hate you?

You know I can’t hate you oppa”

 

She didn’t say that she’ll hate me?

 

 “I think I’ve misunderstand.

That’s why I didn’t reply you message

.

Sorry ma’am, I’ll never do it again

I’ll reply your message as soon as

possible next time.

.

Myungsoo said you’ll hate me if

I’m not reply your messages.

Is that right?”

 

 

“Misunderstand? About what?

Kkk good boy ^-^

.

Omo, I think you got tricked oppa

But I’m glad you got tricked,

You’ll not reply my message if

myungsoo oppa not tricked you right?”

 

 

“Forget it eunji-ah,

.

Yeah, maybe you right… should I say

‘thanks for ticked me’ to that guy?”

 

 

“tsk, okay then, I’ll forget it.

.

 Yeah oppa, you should thank him. kkk

.

And… I must go to practice now.

Fighting for your concert oppa ^-^”

 

***

 

September 3rd 2013, Goyang Stadium

“You look so tired oppa, don’t work too hard okay?”

“Why you ask me that? So minhyuk can win the competition?”

“I-it’s not that oppa...”

“Whatever you say… I’ll do my best”

***

“Bronze medal… Is not that bad right?” hoya turned around and sees eunji there.

“At least I do my best,” hoya said, “but I’ll do better in relay match,”

“You really competitive oppa, but.. I like it,” said eunji while smiling, “I’ll support you oppa… secretly” she whispered and walked back to her members.

***

Eunji wait in front of Infinite changing room. she need to talk to hoya, It’s look like something they forget about…

“Oh eunji, you still there?” Hoya asked when see eunji in front of infinite’s room, “I thought you watch the futsal finals”

“uh? Aniya… I’ve something to say to you,”

“what it is?”

“Hoya! When you done with your business, come to car quickly, you know we need to rest,” said sunggyu. He already know what between hoya and eunji since he ask myungsoo four days ago, when myungsoo got call from naeun and talk with eunji about hoya.

“Ne hyung,” said hoya to his hyung, then face eunji again, “so… what will you say?”

“It’s about… your confession last weeks, do you need an answer?” Hoya looks surprised by eunji question, that’s right… he confess to her  but he never ask her answer.

“Um.. I’m don’t know, I think I’m not ready If I didn’t hear a ‘yes’”

“Of course you won’t hear that,” said eunji, hoya bow his head, his hope is gone…

“Because all I want to say is… I love you too oppa,” What did she say? I didn’t heard wrong right?  

Hoya lifts his head to face her, “So… would you be my boyfriend?” eunji asked make hoya more surprised, I didn’t ask her that when confess? Why I fell so stupid right now.

“Oppa?”

“I would” said hoya with smile, he never felt happy than this.

Eunji about to hug him, but he stop her, “wa-wait, don’t do that… I’m still sweaty right now,”

“kkk okay,” eunji take out handkerchief from her pocket and wiped sweat on his edge. Hoya saw eunji eyes, and hold her wrist softly give her a kiss on her lips.

***

“yah! What take you so long?” said woohyun protest, he is the one who not sleep yet.

“sorry, let’s go!”

Hoya still smiling to himself, he can’t sleep like the others, yeah… thanks for that, they all sleeping right now and they will not asking him a random question right? He see kerchief in his hand, the one that eunji use to wipe his sweat a while ago. It’s look familiar to him… It’s not handkerchief, it’s Infinite’s bandana from One Great Step. How can she got this?

***

“eonni, where are you from?” asked Namjoo when see eunji

“Did I missed something?”

“Yeah, because our team won in futsal final! Oppas look really cool” Said Hayoung.

“But eonni look more happy than won a champion, what is it? Tell us!” said namjoo curious.

“It’s a secret,”

 

*** FIN! ***

 

Do you think I should make an epilogue?