#1

us? nothing

INFINITE’s Dorm

Woohyun looks at his hyung and Myungsoo who comes back after their schedule filming running man.

They’re looks so different. Sunggyu, their leader who always looks gloomy and tired after schedule looks so happy and can’t stop smiling to himself and Myungsoo or L who always look calm now look so angry and his face looks like he want eat someone.

“Hey~ Whats wrong with you two?” Woohyun asked while look at his leader and visual of their group.

There’s no answer. Myungsoo just took a deep sigh and Sunggyu keep smiling without no one knows the reason just him, god or maybe.. Myungsoo too.

“Myungsoo-ah, you know you can tell us about your problem,” said Hoya while sit beside Myungsoo. Myungsoo keep silent makes Hoya move to another question, “so.. what makes our gloomy gyu act like he’s the happiest person in this world?”

Heard his hyung question Myungsoo gulped don’t know what he must say. He afraid his answer will hurt his hyung feeling, “One of A Pink member choose him.”

“No wonder he act like that.. who will not happy about that?” Said Sungyeol a little bit Jealous to his hyung.

“soo.. why are you look so down? Naeun was there right?”

Myungsoo sighed once again and open his mouth, “that’s the problem hyung, Naeun didn’t choose me between two of-us... and off camera she said it’s because of taemin”

“what is that mean?”

“You two didn’t broke up right?”

“ah, I really want to punch that boy!”

“It’s not his fault hyung! It’s that show’s fault!”

“Wait… since when you two are dating?”

Everyone compliment makes Myungsoo and Hoya shake their head frustration. For a minutes their dorm heard so noisy. Hoya look at Sunggyu who still smiling like a crazy person. He thinks for a while and slowly ask Myungsoo again, “so.. If Naeun didn’t chose you, did she choose Sunggyu hyung?”

 Silent. Myungsoo not sure he can answer that question. He know he feels hurts, and he didn’t want his hyung feel it too, “no hyung”

“So…” Hoya stop, he can’t continue his words or he’s already know the answer and didn’t want to accept it.

“yeah hyung, Eunji did”

Hoya stand up and leave the room, “I’ll go to practice” he said make others look at him with ‘are you serious?’ face

“What’s wrong with him? We already finished practice right?”

***

APINK’s Dorm

Eunji and Naeun arrived to their dorm and take a seat in living room. the others are there too.

“eonnies, you two looks really tired. Let me make some drinks for you” said Hayoung leave her seat.

“Hayoungie, I want too!” said Chorong

“Me too!”

“Aish eonni, you can make it yourself” said Hayoung walk to their kitchen.

“Filiming Running Man are fun right?” said Bomi curiously.

“yeah, we had a lot of fun there, since Infinite oppas are there too.” Eunji answered.

“Jinjjayo? Who?!”

“Sunggyu Oppa, and Myungsoo Oppa”

“aigooo~ Naeunie must really happy”

Eunji look at Naeun, she didn’t react even a bit. Everyone gulped, they’re know something must be happened.

“I still can’t get it Naeunie.. why you didn’t choose him? You know I choose Sunggyu oppa because I told you will choose Myungsoo oppa and don’t say It’s because Taemin..”

Naeun just silent. Is It the reason? She not even know why, she didn’t sure about the reason

***

“It’s been a long time~” said Namjoo when they take their seat.

“Yeah, Mangwondong Family is back!” said Dongwoo happily.

A Pink and Infinite members known as Mangwondong Family since they filiming variety show, Birth of a Family together. They lived in same apartement building but  it’s just for a while until Infinite moved their apartment they become rarely met, Just when they have schedule together or meet at red carpet salon.

But, not long time ago A Pink move dorm to same apartment building with Infinite. So, It’s their reunion. It’s been two month since A Pink moved their dorm, but since their busy with their own schedule so.. better late than no.

Everyone looks happy, except three person who in silent. Naeun, she still speechless because Myungsoo in front of her who staring her with a cold stare. He still can’t accept her reason  why she didn’t choose him and the other is Hoya who looks gloomy and no spirit, really looks like a dead person.

They’re speak so many topic until stop in one topic, variety show that Naeun staring, ‘We Got Married’ they want burn Myungsoo jokingly, act innocently and forgot what already happened days ago. But Myungsoo tought different, It’s because Naeun told him that taemin the reason and they’re sit there and talk about Naeun and that boy make him so upset. He stand up and gone without a word.

“Whats wrong with him?” ask Bomi when look Myungsoo leave his seat and walked out.

“maybe he really jealous of Taemin who already have Naeun as his ‘wife’“ said Sungyeol jokingly.

“No, I think that’s because Naeun didn’t choose him between he and his hyung” said Eunji.

“It’s both..” everyone look at Hoya, “Naeun didn’t choose him, and off camera she said she can’t choose because of taemin.” Said Hoya make others suprissed and move their stare to A Pink’s Visual.

“I-I..” Naeun search for her words to say until important call from her ‘husband’ cut her.

“maybe Naeun not choose Myungsoo.. but are you choose Sunggyu hyung?” ask Dongwoo teased Eunji. Eunji nooded, she trying not to see Hoya’s eyes that already starring her.

“Aigoo~ your face is red.. so, you still have feeling to him right?” words that comes from Bomi’s mouth make one erson there surprised, ‘what ‘still have’ words means? Did Eunji have feeling to hyungs before?’ Hoya brains want to explode.

“Ya! Eunji-aah… so, what do you want to do to the others?” asked Hayoung.

“eh? What do you mean Hayoungie”

“c’mon Eunji, Key hyung? Kibum hyung? Inguk hyung?” asked Sungjong like reading Hayoung’s mind.

“hey~ how about Hyunsik oppa? Jonghyun oppa? Or maybe.. Joon oppa too?” add Namjoo makes Eunji blush more.

Hoya looks more down by maknae-line words and he not realized that one person is watched him and she knows about his feeling to Eunji even if he never say anything. But his eyes show everything and Chorong can see it.

“Ya! How dare you teased me like this!” said Eunji protest

“Okay, If they’re not that person.. how about Hoya?” said Chorong makes Hoya and Eunji surprised. Hoya looks at Eunji who looks red as tomato. He look at her with a deep stare, hope will heard answer that he wanted to…

“e-eonni… wh-what are you talking about?”

“you know Eunji? You and Hoya looks cute together,” Chorong explained.

“aish, How I’m not realize it? Hoya oppa and Eunji eonni looks perfectly together” Hayoung added.

And satart from that every one give their opinion makes Eunji feels her hearts will explode

“And you two really looks like real couple! Remember Hoya oppa  Eunji in Mr. and Ms. Idol Korea? I’m totally jealous”

“yeah! Don’t forget that Eunji choose Hoya even if Sunggyu hyung was there too”

“Ya! Why are you treat me like this? There’s nothing between me and Hoya oppa,” said Eunji make everyone there speechless, especially Hoya.

“b-but I’m sure that you’ll choose Hoya If he was th-“

“Stop it guys!” Hoya’s voice make everyone, -include Eunji- look at him, “ you guys already heard what she said right?” Hoya look at Eunji’s eyes deeply, make Eunji can't even take a breath. Eunji can’t move her stare, she want to… but can’t. Hoya eyes looks so scary now. Not warm like she felt before, “There’s nothing between us”

Hoya stand up, “I’ll look after Myungsoo” he said leave his seat.

Eunji bow her head, not let anyone look at her faces. She feels like want to crying right now.

***

 

give me comment please >,<