#3

us? nothing

Outside Infinite’s dorm

“It’s lock” said dongwoo after try to open the door.

“Really?” ask woohyun moving dongwoo out in front of the door and try to opend it too, but failed. “you true hyung”

“Did Hoya bring the key? Aish that boy”

“at least as I remember, the one who bring the key is sunggyu hyung”

They in silent now. Trying to find out how they can enter their dorm.  

“Where is myungsoo anyway?”

Infinite’s dorm

Myungsoo can’t stop see his phone. He really wants to call or message her. Truthfully, he missed her so much. But, his pride not let him do that, why should he call her if she had throw him away and choose other man?

Heard so childish right? He pushed his hyung to confess to girl that he like. But he didn’t even try to ask what his girlfriend means. He looks at his phone again. Should I throw my pride away and ask her?

He picked his phone but a message suddenly coming,  without see the sender, he open his message

“Oppa… we need to talk,

Meet me at usual place :)”

Outside A Pink’s dorm

“N-ne o-op-pa?” Hoya walked closer to eunji, make her surprise and take a back step that makes Hoya’s step stop.

Did she avoiding me?

Don’t move closer to me oppa, you make my heart want to explode.

Silent between them, awkward atmosphere was there, like the first they met…

‘clek!’ Small voices from door break them, “eonni, oppa… what are you two doing here?”

“I-I just walk here… and see eunji, so I give her greeting” naun really want to laugh when she heard hoya’s word. It’s really nonsense, “you know oppa, It’s most stupid cover up I ever heard” said naeun makes eunji laugh and hoya saw it. Her smile bring hoya to happiness, he really miss her smile, her laugh... how long he not see it?

“Umm.. I think I must go now,” said naeun. He walk to eunji and whispered, “you know eonni, the way you see each other, I can see it… that there’s ‘something’ between you two.”

Naeun smile brightly and walked across them, her words make her eonni froze. Did it’s true… she know she have ‘something’ to Hoya, but… did hoya have that ‘something’ too?

“So… eunji-ah, I need something to talk to you… but not here”

“I need to talk to you too oppa, why you don’t come in?”

“N-no eunji-ah.. I want to talk to you, and only you. I didn’t want the others know”

Outside Infinite dorm

“I’m frustrated right now! People see us weirdly!” protest sungjong kicked the door.

“Ya! You will broke the door maknae” said woohyun lean his back to the door, at the same time door open from inside, make woohyun fall to the floor. make other burst in to laugh include myungsoo who makes everyone surprised because they didn’t see myungsoo smile since day before yesterday.

“Why you guys doing right here?” said sunggyu who come from nowhere

“No-nothing hyung, nothing you to know” said sungyeol

“Y-ya!” sunggyu hit sungyeol head make everyone laugh again, but this time myungsoo can’t laugh even a bit.

“Anyway, you block my way hyung” said myungsoo look at woohyun who still lean on floor.

Backyard

“Um… oppa,” said eunji, make hoya face her “I’m so sorry,” she added.

“What are you sorry for eunji?”

“T-to what I said… to said there is nothing between us… I-I mean, we were best friend right? And it’s make you really important to me,”

Best friend? O-okay, that’s true… but why he can’t take it? Best friend a lot better than ‘nothing’ but, still…

“A-ah ne…”

“So, that’s I want to say… what do you want to say oppa?”

“Um… n-no-thing”

“Oppa, you make me curious, so… just tell me!”

“But… you have to promise me eunji-ah”

“…”

“There’s nothing will change after I said this to you, we still be friend and you will not hate me…”

Why he said that words? Of course I will never hate him. But, be friend with him forever… I can’t. Just can’t. I really want our relationship not just that far. She gulped, “n-ne Oppa, I promise”

Cafetaria

“so… what do you think we should talk?” said myungsoo or.. L coldly.

 “I’ll not talk before you want to order something to eat” said naeun coldly too.

“I think you already e-”

“not for me oppa… for you… you didn’t even touch the food while ago” said naeun cut L’s words.

“a-arrasoo naeunie,” his words make his girlfriend smile, she know that his boyfriend not mad at her again but she think she should give him explanations about the words he said to him two days ago.

“look oppa, you know I love you, forever love you… and what I said tomorrow, I really sorry for it.”

Myungsoo stop eating when suddenly remember about what she said to him.

“all I mean Is… you know I’m still in WGM with taemin oppa, so… I didn’t want if I straight chosee you on Running Man, they ask me to choose between oppa and taemin… you know what I mean oppa”

“It’s alright naunie, I should know first… I’m sorry for being a fool” said myungsoo reach naeun hands and kissed her back of hand.

A Pink’s dorm

‘…I love you Jung Eunji, I do love you… really’

That’s words keep resound on her ears and make her can’t sleep right now. Lee Howon, the man who she love from the first time she saw him love her. Her love not one side love, he love her back and she really happy with it. But… there’s something make she feels not sure for take his confession… something she afraid of… something make she need time to think about dating with Hoya.

***

I’m update! ^-^)7

I’m sorry for grammar and typing mistake u,u

And sorry for not updating for two weeks… bussy with homework T^T

And I’m on mid test right know... wish me luck!

still wait to next chapter? comment please~ >_<