#4

us? nothing

Infinite dorms

“Where are you going?”asked sunggyu when see woohyun come out from his room with casual clothes.

“Hangout with my 91line friends” said woohyun

“Did Hoya and Sungyeol going to?”

“Ah, sungyeol will not come I think, and hoya… I’ll ask him,” woohyun walked to Hoya’s room but befor he knock the door, hoya already opened it.

Woohyun see hoya, “so... you’re going right?”

“Yeah… I’ve no choice, Nana ask me to,”

“aish jinjja, what is your relationship between you and her?”

“me… and nana? Just best friend, nothing more than that,”

“Really… Nothing?” hoya just nodded,  “but ‘nothing’ this time is different with ‘nothing’ between you and eunji right?”

“w-what do you mean?”

“aish, forget it… we will late,”

Restaurant

Finally they arrived at café where usually woohyun and his friends met. Yes, ‘woohyun and his friends’ because, actually hoya didn’t really close with them, he felt uneasy sometime when he with them… he a little bit didn’t like the atmosphere.

“Sorry, we are late,” said woohyun.

“No, You’re not… we still wait for one person again” said key get up prom his seat and hug his bestfried, he raised hi eyebrow when see hoya is there too, “I thought you’ll never come again,” said key then geet him.

“Of course he come, I ask him!” Nana run to hoya and hug him, “I’m miss you busy boy kkk” nana ruffled hoya hair.

“You two really look like a couple,”

“No, we’re not,” Nana said, “He’s more like my little brother”

“Yah! I’m older than you,” Hoya complained.

***

Eunji come to the private room that waiter direct her. She open the door slowly, she can hear many of people inside, laughing and talking each other. Until she realize someone is there too, Hoya. He look smiling and happy with a girl beside him, Nana.

“Annyeong, I’m sorry I’m late” eunji greeted all her eonni and noona her.

“Is Eunji is ‘someone’ you mean?” ask minho to key. Key just nooded.

“I thought It’ll be 91Liner meeting,” said Seohyun give glare to minho.

“I didn’t know this too,”

“Sit there eunji,” Key pull eunji and make her sit beside him. Eunji little bit worry about this, because hoya was there too and they not speak since hoya confess to her.

“You know, If I know eunji was there, I’ll invite sungjong too… He really want to meet Seohyun,” said woohyun, mae seohyun blushed. It’s true, sungjong have been begging woohyun to come but woohyun didn’t allow him to.  So, he just want woohyun to give his, ‘Hi’ to Seohyun.

The foods is served, everyone ate their own food. They kept chatting, joking and laughing to each other while ate, Just hoya and eunji who didn’t talk. They just glance to each other sometime.

“C’mon guys, finish your food quickly, I’ve something to say.” Said key make everyone stop their activity.

“Okay, there is reason that I want you guys here” Key ask everyone ther to stand up. Key move his stare to eunji, faced her. Actions that make hoya felt uneasy, he know something bad will happen.

“Eunji, I’ve been awe you this whole time and that program make me close to you, and I know I don’t just awe you, I love you”  that’s it, three words that make everyone surprised.

“I know, we’re Idols and we’re not allowed to… but let’s keep it secret, I Just want my best friend who know about this. So… do you want to be my girlfried?” Eunji can’t said anything, tomorrow, Hoya confessed to her and she not give him an answer yet, but why suddenly key confess too?

“Say yes eunji, what you’re waiting for?”

“Yes! Yes! “

Everyone there kept shouting to eunji to saiy ‘yes’ to key except woohyun and hoya. Woohyun felt confused, he know that hoya is love eunji too… but he didn’t know key love eunji, he just thought that key just like her as an idol.

Hoya phones ringing, It’s from sunggyu.

“Hoya?”

“Yes, hyung”

“Are you still outside?”

“Ah, ne… I’ll be back right now.”

“what are you talking about?”

Hoya end up the call, “I’m sorry guys, I need to leave… we need to practice to our concert in Indonesia” Hoya walk and exit the room without waiting their permission to leave.

“woohyun, you’re not going?” said minhoo with strage stare.

“aah, I’m forget… Okay, I’ll go now guys. See you soon!”

“Fighting with your world tour woohun-ah!”

***

“Ah, hyung mianhae for earlier… but thanks for calling me” said Hoya.

“What thanks for? Aish… whatever. I just want to told you, buy something to eat okay?”

“Ah , arraso.” Hoya nodded and end up the call.

He come to infinite car and woohyun come not long after his, “done already?” said hoya.

“you said we need to practice right?”

Hoya raised hie eyebrow, ah.. right, “actually, gyu hyung just ask me to buy foods.”

“Yah! You make run to here, face of sunggyu hyung’s angry already haunt me!”

***

 

Hi Hi.. Sorry for late update again /bow/

I think I still have tying and grammar mistake, sorry for that again

And another sorry for add Key T^T

I think It’ll be two chapter left

I’ll update If I have time!