#2

us? nothing

INFINITE’s Dorm

“Hyung! I though you with the others,” said Myungsoo surprised when he see Hoya on lounge.

“I’m just tired, so I’m back first. Where are you from?” said Hoya.

“Looking for fresh air” said Myungsoo sit on the sofa.

Silent. Without reason Myungsoo felt something not right… maybe It’s happened after he left another A Pink and Infinite members? Did his hyung is hurt? He can’t stand this.. it’s enough for him to hurt, so.. he don’t want his hyung felt the same about what he feels right now.

“Myungsoo-ah, do you think I’m broke their relationship?” Hoya’s question make Myungsoo widen his eyes, “What do you mean by that?”

“you know what I mean… I’m third person in Eunji and Sunggyu hyung relationship right? Just like Taemin do to you and naeun,” Myungsoo still speechless, he don’t know what his hyung thinks tht way.

“Ah~ It’s not even the same.. Taemin do that in terms of professionality of job, and me? I-“

“Hyung! Why you think that way?!” Myungsoo can’t stand that anymore.

“That’s the truth! Bomi said she had feeling for Sunggyu hyung before,” If Hoya not his hyung, maybe he punch him on the face right now, How stupid though.

“so.. It’s before right? Maybe now she have feel-”

“There’s nothing between us, she said that herself”

Myungsoo sighed, “Is that she said?” Hoya jus nodded, “so... she said the truth,”

Look at his hyung who is still quiet, Myungsoo added “How much you love each other… you two still doesn’t have any relationship right? You even not told her that you love her”

“do you mean…”

“Make she be yours”

Hoya thinks for a while and get up from his seat, “okay… I’ll confess to her,” Myungsoo smile when heard that words.

“um.. maybe next week” Hoya take  step to his room but Myungsoo grab his wrist make Hoya stop his step.

“It’s now or never hyung!” he pull his hyung to outside their dorm and close the door.

Hoya tried to open the door, but failed. Myungsoo had locked it from inside. He screamed of frustration, “Ya! How dare you do this to your hyung?!”

“I’m so sorry, I’ve to rude to make my ‘coward hyung’ brave himself to confess to the girl that he love!”

***

Hoya walked to the lift. Stand there and wait for the door open. His mind still searching for a words that he will say to Eunji. It’s really the right time to confess to her? Aish.. Myungsoo, you’ll dead if it’s not going well!

Lift’s door are opened and Hoya can see who is there, “are you guys done?” asked Hoya to .

No one answered, the just walk trough Hoya. ‘Did I do something wrong to them?’

***

A PINK’s dorm

“Why you’re like this?! Sunggyu oppa it’s a nice person. You all act like he is a strange person to us.” Everyone in quiet when Namjoo say that words, “… and It’s not all his fault, Eunji eonni choose him without thinking anyway” she added.

Their dorm is heard so quiet. Everyone just busy with their own mind, thinking what they must do to help one of their members. Until the bell is ringing.

Chorong really surprised when she know who is in front of their dorm, ‘It’s Hoya’ she mouthed to others, make her members surprised too.

“Hoya oppa? Who are you looking for?” asked Hayoung when she opens the door for Hoya.

“Is Eunji here? I’ve something to say to her”

“aah, I’m sorry oppa… she still in cafeteria”

“I thought you all are done lunch.”

Hayoung didn’t say anything again.. she can’t said that on their way to here they met Sunggyu and ask Eunji to accompany him for a lunch and Eunji accept it.

“If that so… I think I’ll come to her right now” Hoya stepped out but Hayoung grab him, If he go to the cafeteria he will see Eunji and Sunggyu together and it won’t resolve the problem.

“why you don’t wait eonni here? It’s rude to disturb someone reunion right?”

‘Reunion? Who is that person with Eunji? Inguk hyung? Kibum hyung? Other man that I didn’t know?’ Hoya mind can’t stop thinking about negative think.

“So, you want to wait eonni here oppa?”

“ah, thanks Hayoung… but I think I can say to her other time, It’s not really important though,” Hoya lied.

“Is that so? Okay oppa, but you want to come and have some drinks?”

“ah, you really a manners girl.. no wonder If one of my member like you” Hoya gasped, he want to slap himself to said Infinite secret things.

Meanwhile, Hayoung can’t believe what she heard. One of Infinite member like her? It’s must be dream. But.. who is it? She asked to herself.

“ah, Hayoung… I got to go now… pass my greet to others!”

***

“Thanks for accompany me Eunji-ah,” said Sunggyu when they arrive in lift.

“no need to thanks sunbae” the atmosphere here it’s really awkward, since filming Running Man together, Eunji just can’t calm herself if Sunggyu around her. That’s why she always called Sunggyu sunbae.

“sunbae? C’mon Eunji, you can call me oppa… there’s no camera though.” Eunji surprised when Sunggyu said that but.. “ne, oppa” she said make the guy beside her smiling.

“are you alright Eunji? You so quiet today” no answer, Eunji just shook her head and give him a little fake smile.

“wait… you cried before right?” guess him, “You can tell me your problem” he added.

“aniya oppa, I’m not cried…”

“Jinjjayo? I didn’t believe that” he look at Eunji eyes, locked her stare so she just can look at Sunggyu eyes.

***

Lift door are opened, and what is there make Hoya heart stop for a while. Why Eunji with his hyung...

“ekhem” Hoya voice make Sunggyu and Eunji move. Both of them looks so surprised when see Hoya In front of the lift’s door.

“eh? Why are you here? It’s not our dorm floor right?”

“I’m just looking for person, but she is not here” he said look at Eunji.

“eh, It’s my floor dorm. I think I’ll go now” said Eunji walked trough Hoya in a rush.

The lift door want to close agein before Hoya In, but Sunggyu block it until the door open again, “you not coming?”

“My things are left, you can go first” after the lift are closed, he run as fast as he can. He will chase his love… wherever it’s go, whatever block him, whoever his rival, he will make her be his…

“Eunji-ah!” Eunji who want to enter A Pink dorm stopped by that voice. She turned around, can’t believe what she see. There’s hoya who still organize his breath.

“n-ne o-op-pa?”

***

Hi! I’m update ^-^)7

Thanks for comment and subscribe /bow/

Are you know who is infinite member that hoya means? (the one who like hayoung)

Give me your opinion please^^

Love ya~!