3

Sun Showers

 Ugh could this day get any worse? Jongdae thought to himself as he slowly made his way back to dorms. Everyone probably thinks I’m a weirdo. That guy probably already told everyone about my freaky eyes. Sigh Way to go Jongdae way to be the freak again.

Jongdae tried to walk up the stairs but with one eye closed his depth perception was way off. He grabbed onto the railing and slowly walked up the stairs. All of a sudden a pair of strong arms lifted him up and started to carry him bridal style.

“What the….” Cried Jongdae staring at his “hero”. To his dismay it was the soccer ball boy who was now smiling back at him. “You look like you needed some help Jongdae.” Said the stranger.

Jongdae blushed furiously and tried to get away. The stranger was in his personal space and Jongdae hated close physical contact. It made him feel uncomfortable and terribly weak. He hated hugging and only allowed his mom to do it. He didn’t like to be touched in general either so this was definitely not fun.

“Let go of me..” mumbled Jongdae and punched the stranger in the chest though it seemed like it hurt Jongdae more than the stranger.

“Woah woah woah okay okay! No need to freak out,” the boy said setting Jongdae down, “I was just trying to help.”

“I said I’m fine alright? I don’t need any help,” said Jongdae with an exasperated sigh. “I really just want to go home and lie down.”

“Well atleast let me help you back to your dorms. I feel really bad about hitting you,” said the boy softly “and I’m sorry that Soo broke your lens, he’s kind of an idiot sometimes.”

Jongdae immediately felt bad about how he was acting. He knew that he was being a bit of a drama queen so he took a deep breath and looked up at the boy and tried to smile. “Please its really alright. It wasn’t even that bad so you should go grab some dinner with the rest of the guys… uh.. uh…” Jongdae stuttered trying to remember the boy’s name.

“Oh its Jong-in” replied the boy with a smile “and uh you don’t look okay. I saw you walking before and you kind of looked like you were walking around in circles.”

Jongdae sheepishly crouched down and said “Was it that obvious?”

“Yeah it was pretty bad. No wonder Lay looked like he wanted to kill me. And you closing one of your eyes isn’t going to help with your balance.” Said Jong-in “and anyways why do you want to hide your purple eyes?”

Jongdae froze and didn’t dare look up. “Oh uh I was actually wearing purple colored contact lenses and uh.. uh…” Jongdae furiously tried to think of another excuse but was interrupted by Jong-in.

“Haha you don’t have to lie about it. Anyways I don’t think you want people to know so don’t worry I didn’t tell any of the other guys.”

Relief washed over Jongdae and he tried to straighten up and look at Jong-in to thank him but when he stood up everything started to go blurry and he started to feel light headed.

“Woah I got you…” said Jong-in who caught Jongdae arms before he fell. “That’s it I’m going to carry you back to dorms whether you like it or not.”

“I’m fi..nn..eee” Jongdae tried to mumble but Jong-in ignored all his protests and swung Jongdae over his shoulder.

“Carrying you this way makes it easier for me so hit me all you want but I’m still carrying you back… and hey don’t try to touch my . I know its pretty but hands off.”

Jongdae flushed a deep crimson and softly mumbled: “Please like I would ever.”

So Jong-in carried Jongdae the rest of the way back to dorms ignoring Jongdae’s protest, everyone stares and the constant pinching he received in his back by a pissed off Jongdae.

When they got to the room he laid Jongdae in his bed and saw to his surprise that other had fallen asleep. Wow he must’ve been really tired but damn is he stubborn Jong-in thought to himself. He took the time to examine Jongdae’s face. Jong-in could see that the boy was exhausted but he saw a hint of a smile at the edge of his full lips. Jong-in touched the red part of Jongdae’s face, where the ball had hit him and hoped that his cold hands would help. Hmmm he is pretty good looking. Those cheekbones and jaw line could pretty much slice through anything. But his eyes …. Damn his eyes are gorgeous. I wonder why he’s trying to hide them. I think they’re beautiful.

Jong-in tucked Jongdae under the covers and started to make his way out of the room. Sleep well dragon eyes. 

 

 

 

 

Authors note:

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER but i guess two short ones in the same day is fine? LOL 

currently confused as to which OTP should be endgame...

Chensoo, Chenris (even though Kris hasnt been introduced yet.. dont worry he's coming ^^), Chenkai? 

let me know if you guys have any sugggestions ^_^ I have a majority of the story planned out but not the end!