Silver Bullets!

The Untold Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silver Bullets

Chanyeol had gathered his anger, from the men that laughed and called him a lad. Grabbing his shotgun from the trunk, loading the silver bullets in and climbing into his car. He is going to kill the beast and rid this town of more bloodshed. Driving in the thick of the evening, to his home, where he could prepare properly. While Celine was hot on his tracks, following him to his home and mentally healing Changmin while he rested.

 

////

Chanyeol’ Home

 

He walked into his home, turning on all but one light behind him, not locking the doors. Grabbing a few other things of silver that he had collected; lying around his house. Hiding the items he collected in his pockets and belt, as well as his sleeves; so that if the bullet failed to be successful he wasn’t without.

 

“You’re going to die, if you go in there blinded”

Chanyeol jumped and spun around immediately, looking at the woman that spoke to him; he grabbed his chest and cleared his throat.

“And who are you to tell me of such things?”

“The woman that knew his family, and understands their strength.”

“Well, I am going to kill the leader of this, and I--”

“Just why do think it simple?”

“I don’t think it is simple, I just know I can do it.”

“You will die!”

“That is a risk I have been willing to take for many years--”

“You are just willing to die? For wh--”

“Everyone here that lost someone to Changmin’ father! I won’t rest until Mr. Aeries’ is DEAD!”

 

Chanyeol had crossed the room and with the bitter taste in his last words, leaned over her; in a drunkard way.

 

“What did he do to you?” Celine, placed a hand on the side of his face, closing her eyes.

 

Reading into his emotions and thoughts, then jumping back, when she opened her eyes to his burning brightly into hers.

 

“What are you--?”

“One that never ages a second, doesn’t feed on humans and wants the one who made me this way and took my family dead…”

“Hybrid”

“You can call me that, because I am the son of a vampire and I didn’t know that until I was dying from a bite wound to my neck.”

“He bit you and--” Celine was surprised.

“Mr. Aeries bit me and left me to die in the woods, my father came by when he found me and healed me. So now I walk the night and day like a human; but I am of no threat… Only to Mr. Aeries”

“I’ve seen you die, in that house… But you--”

“Why do you care so much about whether I live or die? If I may ask, because you are in my house and you are asking all these questions--”

“Because, I am the one of my family that has visions; I like, you have lost someone to him and--”

“Answer my question, why are you worried about me?”

 

Chanyeol, resting his body on the table beside him, his body curved as his other hand rested on his hip; his lips pursed together.

“We’re connected by our spirits, I feel like I know you and for that I want to find what it means till the end; but you’re not giving me a choice, with running into hell so quickly.”

“I don’t have time for this, I have a demon to kill--”

“Wait!”

 

She ran to the front of him, and leaned in close enough to kiss him quickly, lingering, before opening her eyes to his bright orange fiery eyes. Backing out of his house and running to her invisible steed; Chanyeol slightly confused, at what just happened.

 

“Love… Hmm”

 

He continued to his car, with himself decked with weapons, climbing and driving his way to Mr. Aerie’s home.

I will kill him… Even if I die, I will die alongside him!

 

/////

Changmin

I awoke to the sound of a woman humming and something in my thoughts screaming at me. My eyes hurt but my wounds… they are gone.

“Ah I see you are awake?”

“Yes I am”

“You wish to kill your father?”

I nodded my head, trying to understand why she asked such a question to me.

“Then you must go now, before your friend reaches him first.”

“Is that what his screaming is in my head?”

“Your friend Chanyeol is on his way there now, so you better run”

I jumped up from the bed I was lying on and began for the door, when the woman spoke to me softly.

“Your mother is proud of you… Now go and partner up with your best friend! Don’t Let Him DIE!”

 

I nodded and ran out of the house, in the direction of my home, my hair longer than before, flying in the wind. It was a quick run, since the animal in me awoke and gave me an extra boost. All I could think about was Kei, Yunho and his wife, how they are safe as told but then I wondered if it was true. I wanted all of this to be a dream that I can wake up from and that nothing happened. I just want it all over with…

 

I reached my home, and snuck in, I could hear footsteps; being made by someone other than my father. Turning the corner past the kitchen, I jumped out read to attack whoever it was; but stopped when I saw Chanyeol. His eyes burning with the colors of fire, I had never seen him like that, nor did I know he was such an animal as I.

 

“I am here to kill your father not you, so stay out of the way”

“I am here on the same mission Yeol, but do you think that gun is going--”

“A silver bullet, and decapitation will do the trick”

“What?”

“He killed my family and myself, I will kill him, now shut up and follow me”

“We can work together, I will distract him and you shoot--”

“Okay”

 

We walked through the dark corridors, until the clock struck midnight, and I began to shift. Walking towards the room where a piano played, taking a breather, I walked in.

 

“Oh how nice of my son to join me”

“Die a great death then”

“You a coward have come to use such words against me?”

“Coming from the coward that ripped his beloved wife’s’ throat out; and didn’t have the courage to end his own life”

“Think what you will and even though I knew you wouldn’t believe me, I would have changed places with your mother if I could’ve, but--”

“Pfft”

“But if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter