Chapter 2

Mix Blood

Yoseob's POV

 

I was talking more with the head of the camp about the rules and other stuff about the camp itself. I admit it's really boring me to death but I didn't show it cause it would be rude. When we finished, he and I walked out the door to find one of the campers about to hit my driver in the face, but I used my super speed to catch his punch.

 

"Who are you and what do you think you are doing?.." I said with a serious face and my eyes glowed bright blue. The guy then lower his fist from my hand and took a step back.

 

"That's none of your business, boy, cause this is between me and that guy behind you." he said trying not to show me his fear but it wasn't working because I knew he was already afraid of me.

 

"I don't think so because that so called guy behind me is my driver and if you think you'll get away with hitting him then your died meet" I stared right at him, making him feel even more afraid with what I was going to do to him when he doesn't walk away.

 

"Oppa it's okay let him go please" said Joaen.

 

I looked at Joaen and said, "We'll talk later Joaen" Then I looked back at the guy and said, "As for you, best for you to go before I turn you into a snack." The guy then turned to his friends who was telling him to let it go and then walked away.

 

I then turned to Mr. Lee, "What happened?"

 

"Young Master.." he said looking down to the floor, "I was doing what you order and looked after Young mistress, when that man come and started to bother the mistress, so I came over and tried to stop him." I looked at him and then turn to Joaen.

 

"Is that true Joaen?"

 

"yes, Oppa"

 

"Alright.." I then turned back the driver and said "I Thank you Mr. Lee.. I am guessing that our luggage are in our room now"

 

"Yes .. Young Master"

 

"Very well then you may leave now.. Have a safe trip back and make sure to take care of Auntie."

 

"Yes Young Master" Mr. Lee then bowed to us and went to the car. He bowed again to us and left. 

 

I turned to Joaen who was trying to sneak away from me with Hyoshun, "And where do you think your going little missy...?" 

 

She then turned around, "Oppa I'm sorry.. I wasn't doing anything bad, its just that guy..."

 

"What happened I asked..?"

 

"Well like ... He came over here and tried to flirt with us...."

 

"And I told to him 'Get lost'" Hyoshun said.

 

"Yeah and he grab my hand really tight.." Joaen said showing the red mark the guy made. "Then Mr. Lee came over and told him to let go of me... but the guy didn't so Mr. Lee grabbed the guys hand and pushed him away..... the guy then came up to Mr. Lee and while you came."

 

" *sighh.. so I really can't leave you alone can I? " I said to Joaen.

 

"I'm sorry Oppa.. I just I was off guard so I didn't really used my powers"

 

"It's okay... Do you went me to come with you to your cabin"

 

"No, its okay Oppa.."

 

"Yeah its okay Yoseob Oppa, I'll take care of her.. besides we're in the same cabin" said Hyoshun.

 

"Okay but don't cause to much trouble..." I said as I looked at the two.

 

"Okay" they said and headed to their cabin.

 

"I see you have taken control of things" said the head councillor, who was stand behind me.

 

"Ohhh.. I'm sorry for causing trouble Sir" I said turn around towards him.

 

"Its fine.. I know it wasn't your fault" he said, smiling "Its best for you to settle in.. Best for you to go to your cabin as well"

 

"Alright Sir" I said, then turned and went off to my cabin.

 

-------- At the cabin --------

 

I opened the door and walked in to find someone reading a book on the other side of the cabin. "Hello?"

 

"ohh.." he said, while putting to book down onto the bed. He then got up and walked towards me and led out his hand, "Welcome... you must be my roommate.. My names Lee Joon but just call me what you like"

 

"Well, hello.... My names Yang Yoseob." I said, taking his hand and shaking it.

 

"Yoseob huh?? How old might you be?"

 

"I'm 18"

 

"I'm 19.. So call me hyung from now on" he said, smiling, "would you mind me calling you Yoseobbie.... cause it kinda seats you because of your cute face", he then pinched my cheeks

 

"Ohh.. It's fine" I said, "My friends call me the same thing even though I told them to stop calling me that.. but I guess I got use to it... just.. please don't call me cute... just call my sister that"

 

He smiled and said, "Aright. wait you have a sister?"

 

"Yeah she's here with me"

 

"Ohhh..."

 

"Don't get any ideas now"

 

"Ohhh.. sorry .. don't worry ... I prefer being single for now.."

 

"Okay but don't you dare lay a hand on my sister"

 

"Don't worry dude.. I have a girl waiting back home already" He said, laughing.

 

"ohhh a girl huh?"

 

"Yeah" he smiled looking out the window, "Anyways.. Hope to be good friends"

 

"Yeah same here".. He was nice, I guess being here wouldn't be so bad...

 


 

Im Srry for the long wait ... I no it was short but the next two chapters will be a lot longer.

I hope you like the chapter  XD.. The next chapter will be 'The beginning of Groups Part 1' 

                                          Note: next will be the meeting of the boys nd will be put in to groups found out more in the next chapter

Please Comment and SUBSCRIBE! (>w<)