Chapter 4

Mix Blood

 

"Look! it's the cafeteria!" Joon said, "Wanna check it out?"

 

"Sure I guess". We then were walking up there stairs as someone stopped us.

 

"Well. Well. Well" some said behind us. "Look who it is guys. It's the tough little boy, who thinks he's all that."

 

"What do you want...." I said, glaring at him. I can smell his fear already, I really just want to rip him apart.

 

"Nothing at all" Liar... He wants something and I know I will hate it so badly. "I'm G.O. by the way" he said trying to give me an innocent smile, he shouldn't even try it, I can see right though that smile.

 

"What ever" I said as I grabbed Joon by the shoulder and we went inside the cafeteria.

 

Joon looked back as we walked in and said "What was that all about? Do you find yourself an enemy on the first day here or something?" He then gave me with a curious look.

 

"Something I that... I really don't want to talk about it right now... Its.... Its complicated."

 

"Alright, you say so. Well what do you want to do here.... "

 

"I don't know" I said.

 

"Can we eat PLEASE!!.. I've been staving for a long time..." he said giving me a pouting face.

 

"Alright.. Let's eat." I said smiling.

 

"YAY!" We walked to the long line of people and then I saw Joaen. 'That is Joaen right?' The girl then almost trip but regained her balance by floating just a bit  in mid air. 'That's her...'

 

"Joaen!" The girl looked at me.

 

"Oppa!" 

 

I walked up to her. "What do you think you were doing?"

 

"Oppa.. I was ... I was just" she said, nervously.

 

"I'm sorry.." She pouted.

 

"What if someone saw you doing that?" I said, sounding angry. To be honest, I wasn't really angry. Its.. Its just, she has to learn that It would be dangerous to use her power here.

 

"Yoseob?" I turned around.

 

"Joon"

 

"What's wrong, you look mad??"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Okay.. and who might be the person hiding behind." He said.

 

"Ohhh.. umm.. this is my little sister, Joaen." I said. "Joaen. this is Joon" Joaen then stop hiding and bowed to Joon.

 

"Well Hello, Joaen. Nice to meet you." Joon said, holding out a hand. Joaen then looked at me.

 

'Go ahead Joaen. Why don't you shake his hand?'

 

'But Oppa'

 

'its fine.. go ahead'

 

'alright'

(Note: If you didn't realize their talking in there minds. you no telepathically.)

 

Joaen took Joon's hand. "Nice to meet you too." she said and then gave a small smile.

 

"Joaen?"

 

"Yeah Oppa"

 

"Why don't you come with us. I don't feel safe leaving you here." Yoseob said with a very worried face.

 

"But Oppa I'm fine"

 

"No, I'm not leaving you"

 

"I've got Hyoshun remember"

 

"And where might she be?"

 

"She's.... well.. she went to get some lunch"

 

"Then your coming with me"

 

"But Oppa"

 

"No buts, come on"

 

"Okay"

 

"Let's go Joon" He looked at him with an ordering face which he didn't mean to do.

 

"But I'm hungry" Joon said whining.

 

"Ughhhh!! you're both the same.."

 

"But you love me more" Joaen said, smiling and giggling.

 

"Fine.. Lets eat...."

 

~~~Skip~~~

 

"Now... Let's Go!" Yoseob said looking at the empty trays in front of th

 

"Okay" said both Joaen and Joon in unison, smiling.

 

As we walked out the cafeteria, both mine and Joon's bracelet started to glow. Then it started to pull us somewhere.

 

"What the hell..." Joon said.

 

"I can't control the bracelet" I said. I then grabbed onto Joaen. the bracelets then pulled harder and started to drag us to a different location.

 

"Oppa!!" Joaen said.

 

"Joaen just hold tight on me"

 

---wushhhh!!!---

 

"Where we going!!" Joon said.

 

"I don't know!!!" I looked at Joaen.. "Hold on tight!!!"

 

 

 


 

srry if its short.. I had only little time. I was focusing on some work I had to get then. I still hav to finish my essay for a class... Ohh nd I writing a story with rachelonewchicken XD I hope you read the fic too XD.. 

I try to update soon.....