Chapter 3

Mix Blood

Dream:

 

"HELP!! Oppa Help!" I know that voice. Its Joaen again. Is this the same dream or is it for real this time

 

"Joaen!!"

 

"Oppa! Help me!" I got up from my bed and headed out the cabin.

 

"What's wrong?! Where are you?!!" I looked all around but I couldn't find her. I ran and ran but I just can't see where her voice is coming from. Then as I pass by her cabin, I saw Joaen tied against the wall.

 

"Joaen!" I looked at her face, it had scratches and blood were coming down her head like my dream before.

 

"Oppa! Run! He's trying to get you! Look out!" Again, who is it, I looked behind me and found the man in black again who was about to stab me wit a wooden stake. Lucky, I was still very much faster and was able to dodge the attack.

 

"Who are you?!! Why did you take my sister?!" The man in black smiled at me... Why was he smiling..

 

"To get you to come and ask you to join our side" What side? this is just weird. I thought. What's going on?

 

"Your side ... I don't know what you mean at all... Give me back my sister!" I started to get even more agree, as he got closer to my sister. My anger was growing and growing.

 

"I will, when you agree to join our side" He then had taken his finger on Joaen's cheek and made another scar which started to bleed

 

"Why you!!" I got even more mad as before and was about to strike him ..... 

 

 

"Yoseobbie?! Time to wake up!" I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me.

 

"Huh??" I looked around the cabin and found Joon without a shirt but had a towel around his neck while water was dripping on the floor. (note: this is NOT a ) "What time is it?"

 

"Its 6:50 am"

 

"6:50!! am!!.. How can it be 6:50?!"

 

"Well if you were thinking that its suppose to 11:30 P.M., when we were talking, you are wrong. You fell asleep last night."

 

"I did??"

 

"Yeah, I guess you were tired so I let you sleep."

 

"Ohhh...."

 

"Best for you to take a shower now... They probably call us in maybe half an hour or so." He said motioning me to the bathroom.

 

"Ummm.. ok" I got up from bed and went to my luggage to get my clothes out cause I was to lazy to put them in the cabin's cabinets. At the same time, I was thinking about my dream, because its plain out weird, its the same dream before. Then I came to my senses and out the shirt I was going to wear, and my towel. I was heading to the bathroom, when I felt someone staring at me, it was Joon. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

 

"Ohhh sorry its just, how can you have such a cute face and have a body like that?..." he said having his hands trace my body.

 

"Yeah is it wrong for someone to have a body like this? you have it to.." I said pointing at him.

 

"Well its just..."

 

"Its okay I get it, my friends said the same thing back at home... I going take a shower now" I said, smiling.

 

----skip to the put when done getting ready----

 

"Its 7:29, they'll probably be calling us in any minute." Joon said. I wonder what we will be doing today.

 

'All campers please gather up in the middle of the camp zone... I repeat... All campers please gather up in middle of the camp zone.'

 

"Lets go Yoseobbie..." Joon said.

 

"Yeah lets go" We walked outside and found a stage with the Head Councillor standing in the middle with my uncle.

 

"Welcome campers again the to Camp IIV.. We are glad that you all are here for your training." My uncle said looking out to us. "We will now be assigning you your councillors who be the ones who will mostly guide you during the summer or maybe longer" I don't know why but for some reason i have this bad feeling right now.....

 

"First off.. All girls are dismissed for today... You'll all be assigned to your councillors tomorrow.. At the mean time, please stay out of trouble and get to know each other. Once again PLEASE stay out of trouble"

 

'And there it goes...' I said in a whisper. I looked around, as the girls started to leave, to find Joaen, which I did. 'I just know that she'll be involved with some sort of trouble.'

 

"What? Did you say something Yoseob?"Joon asked.

 

"No. No I guess I was just thinking out loud"

 

"Why is something wrong?"

 

"Im just worried about my sister."

 

"Why is she like the trouble maker type or something?"

 

"No, but she does get involved in them... somehow" I said, still looking at her.

 

"Don't worry Seobbie, I'm sure that she'll be fine" I don't know why but that just made me a little more worried. *sighh...

 

"Alright boys quiet down" My Uncle said, "Okay, so since there is about 300 in total of all of you boys in this camp, there will be 30 councillors who will be guiding you all." Then he said in a very serious voice. "You will be spit into groups, so I am hoping you all get along here.."

 

'Come to think of it, there really a lot of us here in this camp.' I whispered.

 

The Head Councillor then stepped up, "Now Boys, I don't want any trouble here. Starting today, you all will be treated the same. You all should know the rules here so please follow them." He then motioned the councillors to pass some sort of bracelet and necklace. "Those bracelets and necklaces will decide what councillor you will get and your team mates. There are 2 types of bracelets, each one of you will receive different ones. Half of you will get this bracelet and the other half get this one. Today will be a free day, so in time all your bracelets will tell you what location and time you will all meet your councillors."

 

(the 2 types of bracelets)

My bracelet                                                                                 Joon's bracelet

  

 

Both Joon and I put the bracelets on. When we did, the bracelets closed tight, which gave me a shock. Then I put on the necklace."The councillors.. ," he continued, "will be explain what the meaning of your necklaces is, there is only 1 type of necklace, so everyones will be the same. Are there any questions?" I looked around to see who will ask, but no one answered. "Good, now everyone is free to go. Have a nice day" The Head and my uncle then left and went to the office.

 

(the necklace)

 

"So Seobie, what do you want to d...o" Joon said. I looked at he, to see what's wrong. I was about to ask when he then continued, looking down at my shirt "Thats a cool necklace dude. Where'd you get it?"  I looked to see what necklace he was talking about then my eyes widen.

 

 

"Ohhh .. T.. Th.. This .. ummm... Its was from my father." I said, putting it back inside my shirt.. No one was suppose to see it... At least he didn't notice carefully.

 

"Ohh cool... ," he said looking at me. "Why don't we check the this place out"

 

"Sure" I said. I have to have this necklace hide.. Ughh.. I just hope no one else will get to see it.

 


 

I'm SOO Sry for the wait...

I hope this chapter was okay

PLEASE ... Comment & Subscribe (^w^)