Welcome to Camp IIIV

Mix Blood

Yoseob's POV

Dream:

 

"HELP!! Oppa Help!" I know that voice. Its Joaen.

 

"Joaen!!"

 

"Oppa! Help me!"

 

"What's wrong?! Where are you?!!" I looked all around but I couldn't find her. I ran and ran but I just can't see where her voice is coming from. Then as I pass by an old abandon house, I saw Joaen tied against the wall.

 

"Joaen!" I looked at her face, it had scratches and blood were coming down her head.

 

"Oppa! Run! He's trying to get you! Look out!" I looked behind me and found a man in black who was about to stab me wit a wooden stake. Lucky, I was very much faster and was able to dodge the attack

 

"Who are you?!! Why did you take my sister?!" The man in black smiled at me... Why was he smiling..

 

"To get you to come and ask you to join our side" What side? I thought. What's going on?

 

"Your side ... I don't know what you mean at all... Give me back my sister!" I started to get even more agree, as he got closer to my sister.

 

"I will when you agree to join our side" He then had taken his finger on Joaen's cheek and made a scar which started to bleed

 

"Why you!!" I got even more mad as before and was about to strike him when..... 

 

 

"oppa? oppa wake up"

 

"oppa you got to wake up now"

 

Dream ended

 

"how long are you planning to sleep... Wake up!"

 

"give me 5 more mins." I said, tiredly.

 

"You said that over 2 hours ago.. The car is going to pick us up in 45 mins. We were suppose to be up by 5, its 7 now.."

 

I opened my eyes wide open and said. "7!! ... I need to pack!"

 

"Don't panic Oppa.. auntie and I packed for you.. so just go get ready"

 

I looked at her blankly.. "Really?"

 

"yes really, I know you were tired and need some more rest so I told aunt that we should just pack for you"

 

"Well, thank you Joaen" I was ever so glad to have a sister like her.

 

"You're Welcome... Now go get ready and eat before we go"

 

"Okay" She then left the and I got out of bed. I went to get my clothes and headed to the bathroom

 

----skip----

 

"Oppa! hurry up the car is here!"

 

"Alright I'm coming" I got up from the chair and placed the dishes in the sink. I grabbed my luggage and headed to the car

 

"I'm going to miss you two" said Aunt Allie as tears are coming down her cheek

 

"We're going to miss you too Auntie" I hugged her goodbye "We'll be back when you know it."

 

"Bye Auntie" said Joaen, hugging her.

 

"goodbye you two" she said, as we got in the car.

 

The car started and we were off to the camp. I looked out the window and waved good bye to my aunt. The ride there was very long and tiring. Joaen had fell asleep on my shoulder while listening to her itouch. As I looked at her face,i thought she was so cute. I then looked out the window as we pass though a road that can't be seen by a human eye.

 

I couldn't help but then think about the dream I had. Who was that man?... As I drifted off in my thoughts, I then saw a sign the said "Camp IIIV" ... my life is going to change sooner or later.

 

"We are here now Young Master" said the driver, while parking the car in front of the head councillors office.

 

"Alright. thank you" I looked out the window and saw many look our way. Then someone very well I know came out of the head's office. I looked at him and smiled. Then I turned to my sister, who was a still asleep and woke her up. "Joaen we are here now, so wake up" She then sat up straight and looked at me with a smile.

 

"Yay!" she said.

 

The driver then got out of the car and opened the door for me. I stepped out and saw many looking my way which I was use to because it always happens a lot. Joaen followed me out and saw the man who was standing in front of the head's office's door. She smiled so big and ran to him.

 

"Uncle!" she said and hugged him

 

"Joaen. Yoseob. It's been a long time." he said smiling.

 

"Yes it has. uncle"

 

"While Yoseob since your here now, the head councillor want to see you"

 

"What about Joaen?" I said worriedly. I don't like it when I leave Joaen alone.

 

"Oppa I'll be fine. I see Hyoshun anyways. You go in, I'll just be with her." she said.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

 

"Yes i'll be fine" she then gave me a kiss on the cheek and went off to Hyoshun.

 

"Alrighty then.. Lee this is where Yoseob is staying and this is where Joaen is staying. You can put their luggage there" my uncle said to the driver, giving him a map and then went inside the office.

 

"Also... Lee" I said

 

"Yes? Young Master" he asked

 

"Please put the luggage away fast and then look after Joaen while I'm inside"

 

"As you wish, Young Master" he said and bowed.

 

I then followed my uncle in the office.

 

---- in the office ----

 

As I walk in, I can see a someone sitting behind the desk reading a paper, my guess is that he is the head councillor. He then noticed me and said "Ahh.. You must be Yoseob. Come in. Come in. Have a seat." I then saw my uncle and sat next to him.

 

"Yes sir, you wanted to see me sir" I said nervously.

 

"Yes but don't worry, you aren't in any kind of trouble" he said

 

"I just wanted to know if whether or not you feel okay here along with your sister"

 

"Ohh.. yes sir... We'll be surely be fine"

 

"Well that is good to know" He then stand and held out a hand. I then stand as well and shacked it.

 

"Is there anything else sir?" I then let go he hand.

 

"Yes but we have plenty of time to talk later"

 

"Alright sir" I said and bowed.

 

"Very well then. Welcome to Camp IIIV"

 

 


 

Did you like the first chapter? XD

Whatcha think so far? Is it good? Was the first chapter short?

I'll be updating very soon so please wait X3.....

The next chapter is where Lee Joon comes in and also Hyoshun.

Also Please comment and Subscribe XD