Wedding Crashers? Pt. 1

Waking Up in Vegas

Kyuhyun arrived in their new home and saw Jessica and Tiffany chatting while seating on the couch. They greeted him and he went to his room. He opened the door and went to the kitchen and accidentally heard Jessica and Tiffany's conversation.

 

"Does he have an idea?"

"Idea of what?!"

"You and Khunnie..."

"Oh. It's not that serious really. We're just close friends."

"But I think he really likes you. Do you like him?"

"Well...I'm not really sure. I don't know."

 

Kyuhyun felt alarmed with Tiffany's answer. He grabbed the chips and went back to his room discreetly.

 

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"I don't really know. We're kinda close but since 'this' happened, I haven't really thought about that. He didn't even contact me when the gossip about Kyu oppa and me spread out. (looks at the window) Oh my, it's starting to get dark, I guess I better start preparing our dinner."

"I guess I better leave too. I'm going to meet Krystal. Bye~"

"Bye~"

 

Meanwhile at Kyu's bedroom...

 

Kyu's POV

Hmm...Nichkhun, let's see what do we have to know about you. Nichkhun Horvejkul. Rancho Cucamonga, California. Same with Fany?? Hmm... (typing Nichkhun and Tiffany) What?!? They're dating?! Oh...it's just a rumor. These things look familiar. I have seen this ipad case around here. They actually have a lot of couple things. Are they dating?!?!?

 

"Oppa! Let's eat dinner!"

"Ohh. Arasseo!"

 

While they were eating, Kyuhyun kept looking at Tiffany. He was wondering if he should ask about her relationship with Nichkhun. She noticed that there was something different about the way he was looking.

"Wae?!? Something on my face?"

"Ahh it's nothing. I'm still not used to this. We are alone eating."

"Me too. We have to get use to this. Okay, I'm done eating. Oppa, I can take care of the dishes later, just leave them there if you're done."

"No, it's okay, go ahead. I'll take care of these."

"Thank you!"

 

Tiffany went inside her room and took her laptop. She sat on the couch and the TV to watch drama. After washing the dishes, he took his laptop and sat beside Tiffany. He was trying to see what she was doing in her laptop. After few minutes, she put down her laptop and went to the bathroom. He took the chance to look at it.

 

"Ohh Korean recipes?! News??"

 

Then as he put back down her laptop, her phone beeped. He took a look and saw the message was from "Khunnie." Just few seconds later, Tiffany went out the bathroom, he dropped her phone in the couch and pretended to continue to look at his laptop.

 

She sat down and read her message. After a while, she stood up and grabbed her things. When she went out the room, she wore a different outfit. Kyu recognized the shoes she was wearing. It was the one with the same design as Nichkhun's.

 

"Oppa, I'm going out for a while. I might get home late so see you in the morning."

"Where are you going? Who are you going with?"

"Just hangout with friends." 

Then she left.

 

"Friends?! Or boyfriend? Aishh! She better be careful." he thought.

 

Then he stood up and ran after her, he grabbed her before she could even go in the elevator and dragged her back in their unit.

 

"Wae?!?!?"

"Why don't you just stay here?! It's not wise to go out this late and you might be followed. We're gonna get caught."

Tiffany had no choice but to stay at home.

 

The next morning, Tiffany went out early to practice for the concert with the other members.

 

Kyuhyun went to record an episode for Radio Star. When he got home, she hasn't still arrived. It got pretty late so he decided to call her but her phone cannot be reached. He got a call from Sungmin.'

 

"Kyu, do you want to eat together? We were invited by Sunny and the others, they have finished their dance rehearsals. Why don't you and Tiffany come over?"

"They're done?"

"Yeah few hours ago. Why? Aren't you together?"

"Oh I am not home yet. We'll try to join you later."

"Where are you Tiffany?!" he thought.

 

After a few hours, Tiffany went home and saw Kyuhyun sitting on the couch.

 

"Oppa! Did you eat already? I brought food."

"Where have you been?"

"Oh I just went out with a friend."

 

He stood up and went to his room but Tiffany followed him.

"Oppa, do you want to eat?"

"No, I don't feel like eating."

"Okayyy..."

 

Then she left. After a while, Kyuhyun went out to get some water and saw Tiffany eating alone. He sat down and the dining chair and drank water but Tiffany stood up and washed the dishes. He was speechless as she finished washing the dishes, she went straight to her room without a word.

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun received a call...

 

"You're here? Let's meet for a few minutes cos I have to go to our rehearsal for tomorrow's concert."

He peeked at Tiffany's room who was still sleeping so he left a note.

"Annyeong Fany~

I'm going to our dance rehearsal. See you later ^^"

 

He went to SME building and practiced. After the rehearsals, Ryeowook brought out packed dinner that he cooked for the members. After eating, they saw the other members of Girls' Generation except for Tiffany.

 

"Where's Fany?" asked Kyuhyun

"Oh she went ahead. She wasn't feeling well. She rested first so she could join the concert tomorrow." said Yuri.

 

Kyuhyun excused himself and went home immediately to check Tiffany's condition. He went inside her room and found her sleeping. He placed his hand on her forehead the she took her blanket and spread it properly and tucked her in. He left a glass of water in her bedside and left. When he closed the door, Tiffany opened her eyes and smiled.

 

It's the day of their concert and everyone were busy. While waiting for the van to pick them up, "Are you okay now?" said Kyuhyun while placing his hand on her forehead.

 

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm so excited."

"Don't exhaust yourself too much alright?"

"Ok oppa."

 

After the concert, Tiffany was walking backstage when she met Kyuhyun's mom.

 

"Hello Mrs. Cho!"

"What have we talked about?! Didn't I say you should call me eomma?"

"Oops sorry! Eomma! How are you?"

"I'm okay! Nice concert, you performed well!"

"Thank you eomma~^^"

"Did Kyu like the food that we cooked before?"

"Uhmm... actually, he didn't get to eat it. He didn't have an appetite so I ate it all."

"Omo. That's unfortunate."

"Yes. I even had indigestion. But I'm okay now! Don't worry eomma, I can cook it for him by myself already because you taught me well."

"What a good daughter. I'll leave you first, okay?"

"Okay eomma."

 

They weren't aware that Kyuhyun was listening to their conversation.

"So that's where she went. She could have just told me."

 

Suddenly, his assistant approached him.

"Sir, you have a visitor."

"Ohhh Loura!!! Good thing you made it!"

"You were so cool back there oppa!"

 

Tiffany was walking around while holding 2 energy drinks. She was only looking for Kyuhyun but instead she found them talking. She couldn't understand because they were talking in Mandarin. 

 

She couldn't understand then she saw Henry and asked who the girl was.

"Ohh, that's Loura. Kyuyhun's wife."

She was shocked with what she heard from Henry, "What do you mean wife?"

"Oh I mean, they were together for We Got Married in China last year."

"Ahh... I see. So that's Loura." then she walked away.

 

She was silent on the way back home. When they in their unit, before she could enter her room, Kyuhyun grabbed her hand.

 

"Why didn't you tell me you were with my mother before?"

"She was teaching me how to cook so I could cook your favorite meals."

"Don't be shy, you can tell me anytime you want to go, we'll go together."

"Okay..."

Then he hugged her, "Sorry you had to eat alone. I promise you, as long as I'm here, we'll always eat together."

 

The next morning, Tiffany was reading the news in the internet when suddenly she found a lot of articles about the concert last night.

 

She clicked on the link.

SUPER JUNIOR KYUHYUN MEETS HIS 'WIFE,' CHINESE ACTRESS, LOU YIXIAO

Chinese Actress, Lou Yi Xiao "Loura" has uploaded a photo of her with her 'husband' Super Junior Member, Kyuhyun from last night's SMtown concert in her Weibo account. News are getting around that they are dating.

 

She immediately closed her laptop and didn't finish the article. When she went out, she saw a note from Kyuhyun.

 

"Good Morning Fany! I'm out for the day. See you at night maybe. Don't wait up!^^"