Wedding Crashers? Pt. 2

Waking Up in Vegas

Kyuhyun woke up in the middle of the night and found himself sleeping on Tiffany's lap. Then he remembered everything that happened last night and how he was about to kiss her. He felt embarrassed and stood up but then, he realized they were still holding hands. He let go of her hand and carried her to her bedroom.

 

When Tiffany woke up, she went out of her room and found a note:

 

"Terribly sorry for last night. I have taping for today. Eat some delicious breakfast arasseo? -Kyu"

 

Despite the note that he left, she was still worried about him. She couldn't concentrate properly during their practice for their 2-night concert in Japan. The other girls noticed her state but she didn't divulge what was really happening and just gave excuses. When she got home, she cooked dinner and called him but he wasn't picking up his phone. After hours of waiting, she started to eat alone. She was getting ready for bed when suddenly, someone was knocking on the door. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Kyuhyun, in a very drunk state, sitting by the door.

 

"Oppa!!!!! What are you doing there?! Where have you been??"

 

He was too drunk to talk to her so she helped him walk inside, while leading him to his room, he threw up on the floor.

 

"Aishhh" he said.

"Oppa, careful. Don't step on the vomit."

 

After she was able to lay him in his bed, she noticed that he had some stains in his shirt. She had no choice but to change his shirt. After tucking him in bed, she cleaned his mess.

 

"Oh my, is he gonna be like this for a long time?" she thought.

 

One afternoon, Tiffany called Donghae and asked to meet him.

When they met, she explained everything that has been happening since he had an idea about Kyuhyun and Loura. She also asked him to somewhat look after Kyuhyun while she is overseas.

 

"You must really like him to care for him this much." Donghae told her.

"Oppa, you must promise okay! Don't say anything about this. Don't let anyone know about his state right now." she said.

"Arasseo. Don't worry too much okay."

 

She went home and was relieved to see Kyuhyun sober while watching TV.

 

"Oppa, did you eat dinner?"

"Aniyo. Gomawo for taking care of me Fany."

"It's alright. I'll prepare dinner."

 

While slicing vegetables, she saw him go to the fridge and get a beer.

 

"Oppa! At least don't drink on an empty stomach."

 

She went to him and tried to get the bottle but he resisted. After a while she gave up and went back to fixing their dinner.

 

"How am I supposed to leave you if you keep on being like this?!?" she thought.

 

The next day, Kyuhyun's mother asked him to visit them.

 

"Only me?"

"Yah. Of course! How can Tiffany come here. She's in Japan."

 

He went to their house and ate lunch. After eating, his mom talked to him and asked him if he would like to stay with them for a while since he is alone in his unit.

 

"Eomma, I can handle it on my own there. No need to worry."

"It's not me, it was Fany's request. She says you might get lonely if you'll be alone."

"It's alright. I can stay there even if I'm alone."

"She's really caring. She's really a good wife. I'm so proud you married her."

 

----

 

After rehearsals, Donghae would always observe Kyu and check up on him when he's home then he would report back to Tiffany.

"Oppa! Thanks for watching over him. Keep it up!"

"Neh~ take care! Good luck! See you in Beijing!"

 

When Kyuhyun got home, few minutes later, Donghae came and brought some dinner.

"Hyung! What are you doing here?"

"I brought dinner. Let's eat!"

"Are you here because Fany asked you too? Why did she asked you to?! Why you?" he started to think.

 

----

 

At Beijing, SMtown artists were starting to arrive backstage when Tiffany saw Kyuhyun and excitedly approached him.

 

"Oppa!!!"

"Aigoo. Missed me didn't you?!" he smirked.

"Neh~ How are you?!"

"I'm fine. I know what you did."

"You do?" she gave and embarrassed smile.

"Of course! I could take care of myself" he patted her head.

"I hope you didn't mess up our unit while I'm gone."

"Ohh, there were a few vomits, here and there." he joked.

"Bad oppa~" she said while lightly hitting his arm.

 

----

 

After the concert, Tiffany was looking for Kyuhyun when she spotted someone she was almost sure she wouldn't want to see, Loura. She was about to walk away when suddenly,

 

"Tiffany-sshi, Tiffany-sshi..."

"Oh Loura-sshi...what are you doing here?!" she had no choice but to talk to her.

"Have you seen Kyuhyun, we need to talk."

"Oh, aniyo~ I'll look for him. Wait here."

 

She was debating with herself if she would tell her if she found Kyu. She found him with the other Super Junior members. She approached him and got teased by the other members.

 

"Husband and Wife." said Eunhyuk.

 

Then she told Kyuhyun in a very low voice, "Someone is looking for you outside. On the benches on the right corner of the hallway."

 

Donghae who was busy taking a selca, noticed her gloomy expression while talking to Kyuhyun while they went out.

 

Kyuhyun went ahead and found Loura waiting for him. He ran towards her and they hugged for a long time. After that, they sat on the bench and started to talk. 

 

They weren't aware that Tiffany was watching them few meters away. She wasn't aware that Donghae was just behind her. He tapped her shoulder.

 

"Fany?"

 

She turned around with tears in her eyes.

 

"I don't want to like him anymore." she started to cry.

 

Then suddenly, he hugged her.