Beautiful Goodbye

Waking Up in Vegas

It was morning when Tiffany walked to the kitchen following an invisible track of deliciously smelling waffles that Kyuhyun was cooking. He saw her smiling at him while watching him finish preparing their breakfast. These past days, they have been really close and share a special bond. They weren't aware that their peace and quiet would be somehow rattled by just a ringing sound produced by a small button...

*ding-dong*

Tiffany opened the door and saw Loura.

 

"It's been a while...." said Loura trying to make a conversation with her.

"Hmm...yeah, it's been a while." she said.

 

Her presence caused a very awkward scene during breakfast. Tiffany finished her plate immediately and went to her room. While Kyuhyun was cleaning up, Loura sat on the couch when she swung her feet a little forcefully and felt a thump. She peeked underneath the coffee table and saw a box. She opened it and saw their pictures from Las Vegas. She was ridiculously jealous when she saw the picture of the two kissing so she took it and the pamphlet included inside. She sat on the couch again but she can't help but think about what she just saw and be bothered by it so she gave an excuse to Kyuhyun then left.

It was afternoon when Tiffany came out of her room with her luggages.

 

"All set?" asked Kyuhyun.

 

"Yup... I'm ready." she said.

 

"2 weeks in Japan. You're going to leave me alone here."

 

"Wouldn't be the first. Hihihi."

 

"If you want, I could drop you off?"

 

"It's okay oppa, they're gonna pick me up here. We might be seen so don't bother."

 

"It's not a bother, don't worry. I'm not going down the car. Look, we're going to be separated for a while. After two weeks, you're going to be here then I would be in a different country then I'd be back here and you'd be away. If I was to add all the days we'll be apart, I think it would be a month. I would at least wish, I get to drop you at the airport."

 

"Arasseo oppa, if you insist..."

 

Early morning, Kyuhyun put her things in his car then they had a light breakfast. They were about to leave when Tiffany reached for the doorknob then suddenly she felt a back hug. She didn't expect it to happen so she immediately turn around and look at her tall husband only to find out he was planning on kissing the crown of her head but instead he accidentally kissed her upper lip. She covered her lips and froze.

 

"Yyyah, how can you turn around! You're not supposed to turn around!" said Kyuhyun in a slightly high embarrassed tone.

 

"Wae?!? How would I know?! Suddenly your arms were wrapped on my shoulders, I thought you were going to faint!"

 

"Mwo?!? Faint?!? What are you thinking?!!?"

 

"Why do you need to kiss anyways?!?"

 

"Aishhh~ Let's just go!" he immediately grabbed her hand and walked out the door to the carpark. She couldn't talk and kept touching her lips thinking about what happened earlier while she was being dragged by Kyuhyun.

 

He opened the door for her and let her sit then buckled her seatbelt. Tiffany thought he was acting really strange. On the way to the airport, they were silent until they reached the airport. Just in time because the other girls were just going down their van. He opened the trunk and some bodyguards took it as she took off her seatbelt then suddenly...

 

"I'm sorry I can't send you off properly."

 

"It's okay oppa. Look, the bodyguards and our managers could take care of it. See you after a month...I guess?!?"

 

Kyuhyun took his seatbelt off then came near her. She sensed that he was hesistant to do something so she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed his back. "Oppa, don't forget to clean while I'm gone. Arasseo?! Take your vitamins. Don't cry."

 

It was quite hard for him to let her go since they have been really close these past few days. "I'm not crying pabo..."

 

"Pabo?!?" as she broke the hug but failed to do so since he hugged her tighter. She gave up and said in a low voice, "I'm going to miss you." 

 

"Me too." he whispered then kissed her cheek.

 

He then broke the hug but he held her face closer to him. He kept on drawing his face closer to hers. He could feel her face getting warmer and he didn't care. She closed her eyes and even dared to fight back. Their lips touched. During that moment, they felt that everything's right. They were kissing nonstop when suddenly, someone tapped at the window. It was her manager signaling her that it's time to go.

 

 

"Whatttt!" he can't help but react and show his disappointment.

 

"Okay I totally didn't expect that. I have to go.... We'll talk about this soon okay. Bye for now~ Drive carefully!" she said.

 

"Neh~ Good luck and enjoy!" he patted her head and messed up her hair a little.

 

----

 

She boarded the plane and sat on her seat without removing the smile on her face. For once she hasn't even left yet but she can't wait to get back home.

 

Meanwhile...

 

He drove back home and was all smiles, he noticed that there was a brown envelope inserted in their mailbox. His smile suddenly disappeared as he saw the sender's name...Atty. Lee.