Entourage

Waking Up in Vegas

Kyuhyun asked to meet Tiffany that night. To be discreet, Tiffany asked Taeyeon and Yuri to go with her. He quickly gathered all the photos and the certificate and put in the box then went out.

 

Some of the Super Junior members went down to 11th floor to play and hangout. Sungmin went to the bedroom to call Kyuhyun but he didn't see him, instead he saw a picture in his bed. He picked it up and was shock to see Kyuhyun and Tiffany kissing in the photo. He was shocked and went out the room. Donghae and Ryeowook noticed that Sungmin was speechless after going out of the bedroom so they bugged him to tell them what's wrong. Sungmin showed them the picture he found. They were all shocked and didn't know how to react.

 

Meanwhile...

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri met Kyuhyun at a high end coffee shop in gangnam. They stayed on the corner of the second floor to get more privacy. Taeyeon and Yuri were at the same table and tried not to interrupt Kyuhyun and Tiffany's conversation. Kyuhyun pulled out a box inside a big paperbag.

 

"I got this today. It has our photos and marriage certificate." he said.

 

"What are we supposed to do with these?" she said.

 

"Since all of your groupmates know about our situation, I guess it's just right to tell our managers about this."

 

Tiffany felt afraid and nervous. Tears started to fell down her face. Taeyeon who was sitting beside her, comforted her. The atmosphere in their group was so serious that they didn't notice that a group of customers 4 tables away from them were discreetly taking videos and photos.

 

They asked to meet their managers and the CEO of SME in SMtown building. They explained everything and showed the package that just arrived. Tiffany was crying the whole time because she felt she had left everyone down. Lee Sooman immediately called some lawyers to help them. After a few hours, they were asked to go back to their dorms.

 

When Kyuhyun went back to his dorm, he was surprised to see the members waiting for him. He had no choice but to tell them as well. He asked for their forgiveness especially that this could affect their group and company.

 

"How's Fany?" asked Donghae.

 

"She was crying the whole time in SMtown building... Actually I felt better when she started to cry. She needed to bring out her emotions. All this time she was trying to be fine even if she was not. Atleast she got to cry it out back there so she'd feel a little bit better." said Kyuhyun.

 

"Poor Fany. Both of you... I don't really know who to blame but don't worry, we'll just be here to help you. All of us." said Sungmin.

 

The next morning...

 

"Kyuhyun and Tiffany Break up!!!

The ballad crooner of the famous male idol group, Super Junior, broke up last night with his secret girlfriend, Girls Generation member, Tiffany Hwang. They were together with other Girls Generation members, Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri during the incident. Customers in the cafe witnessed as he brought out a box which made her cry. Taeyeon who was right beside her started to comfort her as they left the establishment last night..."

"Unnieeeeeeeee!!!" screamed Yoona, who has read the article in the newspaper. They didn't know how to tell it to Tiffany who was still sleeping after crying her eyes out last night. Taeyeon took the newspaper. "Aishhhh! They didn't break up!!! Stupid sasaengs. Our Fany is not that strong right now." They peeked inside her room and found her stunned and while sitting on the floor.

 

"What's wrong Fany?!?!" asked Hyo.

 

"My father sent me a message that he's already in Hong Kong few hours ago, he's now on his way here."

------------------------------------

Kyuhyun woke up to 40+ missed calls from his mother. He called her back but he wasn't able to get through. Just then, someone rang their doorbell. It was his mom.

 

"Son, can you please explain this to me?!" while handing him the newspaper.

 

He was shocked to see the article, he immediately called Tiffany and asked to meet her in the SMtown building.

 

"Eomma, I will just fix myself. Will you come with me at SMtown building. I will explain everything there."

------------------------------------

At SMtown building, there were a lot of fans who were eager to see Kyuhyun and Tiffany so they were asked to pass thru the back building. Tiffany met Kyuhyun and his mother and their managers together with Lee Sooman. They were inside the room and no one has started to talk yet.

 

"Can someone explain to me what's happening?!" said Mrs. Cho

 

"We'll start after Mr. Hwang has arrived." answered the CEO.

 

After past an hour, Tiffany's father has arrived.

 

"What's going on here?! What is this I've heard that you were caught crying! I am sure I didn't let you sign up to let them treat you like this!" said Mr. Hwang in an angry tone.

 

They calmed him down and explained what really happened. Both of them were speechless. They couldn't believe what really happened between her son and his daughter.

 

"Don't worry, we're now on this. We'll get them divorced as soon as possible like it never happened." said Lee Sooman.

 

"Divorce?!?" said his mother.

 

"My daughter is way too young to get married! And absolutely very very young to have a divorce on her record. I can't let her tarnish her record with a divorce. What's even worse is that it's less than a month after their wedding day."

 

Kyuhyun's mother understood what the other parent was trying to imply. "I agree with him. It will also go in my son's record."

 

"So what you're both trying to say is that you both want them to stay married?!" the CEO asked.

 

Both parents nodded their heads.

 

"But mom!" argued Kyuhyun.

 

"Don't but mom me, you brought this to yourself. I can't let you damage your record and our family's name."

 

He looked down and pouted his lips.

 

"Don't show me that expression. It will not work. Besides, we'll just prolong your marriage for a little bit until we can see that it will not really work out then that's when we'll allow you to get divorced."

 

"Right." said Mr. Hwang, "If we see that you aren't trying hard in making things work, we'll not let you get divorced that easy."

 

Tiffany started to cry again. Kyuhyun tried to comfort her. "I'm sorry Fany."

 

"So I guess this is it for now. I'll have someone prepare your new living arrangements. I'll look for a place with high security and have both of you move in as soon as possible." said Lee Sooman.