Runaway Wife

Waking Up in Vegas

Donghae brought Tiffany in a hidden corner to hang out and let her calm herself.

 

"Maybe it's not really meant to be. I wanted to give up but at the same time, I wanted to fight and I did everything but despite that... All it took him was to see her and he went running back to her in a second. How can I possibly think I could win?" she said.

 

"Fany-ah, stop it. Don't stress yourself." said Donghae. He didn't know how else to comfort her but hug her. Then he said, "Don't worry, I'm here."

 

They stayed there for almost an hour then he stood up and took her hand.

 

"Let's go. Others will be worried if they couldn't find us."

 

----

 

"Oppa, I'm giving you another chance. To make up for lying to me, if you wish to continue dating. Promise me, you'll start processing your divorce." Loura said to Kyuhyun.

 

"I'm really sorry and thanks for giving me another chance." said Kyuhyun.

 

When Kyuhyun was about to go back to the dressing room, he saw Donghae and Tiffany walking while holding hands.

 

"HUH?! Did I miss something?!?!?" said Kyuhyun.

 

----

 

Tiffany and Kyuhyun just returned to their unit. He didn't know how or if it was right to tell her what Loura and his plan is right away so he didn't open it up. Just as they arrived, she went in her room and changed her clothes and brought an overnight bag.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

 

"Just to visit my father."

 

"Do you want to go together?"

 

"It's alright. You better rest."

 

Before he had a chance to talk, she had already closed the door.

 

Days past and she didn't return to their unit which made him worry. While walking in the SM building, he saw Tiffany's manager.

 

"Manager Song, nice to see you!"

 

"Nice to see you here too. How are you? How are you living together Fany?"

 

"It's good. Fany has been out of the house lately. I think she really misses her father."

 

"Yes, I think so too. Especially now that her father is back in LA two weeks ago. What do you mean out of the house lately!?"

 

"What I mean is that she often goes out."

 

"Gurae?! Anyways. I gotta go. Nice to see you again!"

 

"Neh~ Where are you Fany?!?"

 

----

 

It's been a while since Tiffany stepped in their unit again. She laid in her bed and tried to remember how much she liked sleeping there with her comfy pink sheets and fluffy pillows. She can't help but immediately fall asleep.

 

She opened her eyes and it was already afternoon the next day. When she went out of her room, Kyuhyun was surprised and dropped the glass of milk that he was holding. He walked briskly towards her and hugged her.

 

"Babo! You made me worry. Where have you been?!?" he said.

 

She didn't answer and just looked down when suddenly, she saw Kyuhyun's foot was covered by blood.

 

"B-b-bloodddd...Oppa!! You have blood on your foot."

 

Despite what she said, he still couldn't let go. He hugged his wife tightly until she hugged him back for a few seconds then let go.

 

He sat on the couch as she took the first aid kit.

 

"Ouchhhh!" he screamed as she was putting ointment on the cut.

 

"Ohh...is it painful?! How is it a while back, it's like you didn't feel a thing?"

 

He made painful facial expressions as she wrapped bandage on his foot.

 

"There, there. It's better."

 

"Where have you been? I know your father already returned to LA weeks ago."

 

"It's a secret."

 

She stood up and cleaned up the scattered shards of glasses. Then the doorbell rang.

 

"Donghae oppa!"

 

"Are you ready to go?!?"

 

"Chamkanmanyeo~ Please come inside."

 

Donghae saw Kyuhyun sitting on the couch.

 

"Oh Hyung! You're here!"

 

"Ah yes, we are going out today to watch Ryeowook's musical."

 

Tiffany was ready to leave. Donghae stood up and walked to the door.

 

"Oppa, we're going. There's food in the table."

 

Kyuhyun stood up and walked to get something in his room.

 

"*step* Ouch! *step* Ahhh *step* Ughhh *step* Oww!"

 

"Oppa, does it hurt that much?! What do you want to get? I'll get it myself."

 

"My handphone and laptop."

 

"Arasseo, wait here. I'll get it."

 

(brings handphone and laptop to Kyu)

 

"I forgot the charger." he said

 

"Oh arasseo, wait..." "here you go."

 

Kyu stood up again, "Ohh, I forgot my script. Don't worry, I'll get it myself."

 

"Oppa! Don't move around a lot. Your cut is still fresh. This isn't working...." she stopped and looked at Donghae, "Mianhae oppa, I can't leave him alone like this. I think it's partly my fault so I better stay here and look after him."

 

After hearing what she just said, Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"Ohh gurae, maybe next time. I'll just explain to them you can't make it." 

 

"Thanks oppa!!! Enjoy!"

 

She looked at Kyuhyun who immediately changed his smirk into a puppy face. She took his script and brought it to him then she got a call.

 

"Oh Taengoo, yes it's with me. I'll give it to you. Wait a sec."

 

She took a book and went outside. Just as she was opening the door.

 

"Where are you going?!?"

 

"Oh I'm just handing this over to Taeng outside. I'll be back soon. Arasseo?!"

 

He read his script when suddenly he felt thirsty. He walked to the fridge to get water without any trace of being hurt. He wasn't aware that Tiffany had just come back.

 

"Oppaaa!!! You could walk properly?!?!?!?"

 

"Omo~ I'm healed!!!"

 

"Aishhhh~ You liedddd. Geez. Clean everything up. Arasseo! Kalke!"

 

----

 

Donghae was watching the play with Eunhyuk, Kangin, Heechul, Seohyun and Sooyoung. When suddenly someone sat on the empty seat behind him.

 

"Chokiyo..." but then his mood suddenly lighten up "Oh, Fany! You made it!"

 

"Neh oppa~"

 

"How about Kyu?"

 

"I fixed it."

 

"Huh?!"

 

"Oppa, oppa, let's watch. It's about to start."

 

----

 

After the play, they came to congratulate Ryeowook then Donghae brought her home.

 

"Are you okay now?"

 

"Of course oppa!"

 

"Really?! You sure?"

 

"You know I realize I start being okay on my own. I shouldn't always lean on you whenever I feel lonely."

 

"Why is that so?"

 

"You also have other things to do. I don't want to be a burden to you anymore."

 

"It's okay Fany-ah! Don't hesitate to call me whenever you feel like."

 

"Arasseo. Since you keep on insisting..."

 

"Neh~ Good night! Call me okay?!"

 

"Arasseo oppa. Good night!"

 

----

 

Days after someone rang the doorbell, Tiffany opened the door and was surprised to see Loura.

 

"Loura-ssi. What are you doing here?"

 

"I came to visit oppa..."

 

"Please come inside."

 

Tiffany was so annoyed that she made faces while calling Kyuhyun in his room.

"I came to visit oppa. Elk. Blah blah. Whatever." 

 

When he sat on the couch with Loura, they were laughing. They were eating the cake that Loura brought. Tiffany decided to leave the unit for a while since she didn't want to see both of them.

 

"Fany, you're leaving?" he asked her.

 

"Ohh for a while. Kalke."

 

"Do you want some cake?" Loura offered her a slice.

 

"Sirheo!!!" she was telling her in her head, then she gave a fake smile, "It's okay. Thanks for offering."

 

Then she went out.

 

"Gomawo Hae oppa. It's such a short notice but I don't think I could make it alive if I was there. Being with them, it feels so stuffy. I thought I'm fine but when I saw her, all the hurt came back."

 

"Don't worry, I'm here now, where'd you want to go?!"

 

----

 

"Fany-ah. You sure love pink. New pink luggage."

 

"Of course! That's why I bought it."

 

"What for?!"

 

"So it'd be easier to leave."

 

"Don't joke like that."

 

"Arasseoyo oppa.. It's for our concerts overseas."

 

"I better help you get this up."

 

"Okay thanks oppa!"

 

----

 

Loura and Kyuhyun were talking about their plans when suddenly she brought up their conversation in Beijing. Kyuhyun became uneasy and she felt that he looked uncomfortable about the topic.

 

"Why?? Don't tell me you like her? No, you want to stay married to her?"

 

"No. But I can't just open up getting a divorce just like that."

 

"Divorce?!?" said Tiffany with Donghae who just entered the door. "Mwo?!? You want a divorce now?! You never told me yet you discuss it with her!?!"

 

"Fany-ah..." said Kyuhyun

 

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun. You really are something. Is that what you really want?!? Am I such a big obstacle to both of you?! Fine! I'll leave. I'll leave now!"

 

She stormed in her room and packed her things.

 

"Yah Kyuhyun!!! She's your wife. Why do you treat her that way?!" said Donghae.

 

She went out with her bags. Donghae helped her carry some of her stuff while they go out the door.

 

"Someone'll pick up my other stuff soon. Just give me the papers and I will sign them."

 

She walked to the door when suddenly Kyuhyun grabbed her arm...

 

"Don't leave."