Chapter Seven

Her Chocolate Eyes

"Junsu oppa doesn't have a girlfriend right now, does he?" 

"Who cares," Ara munched on the salad she was having at the canteen. "Why are you even asking?"

"Well, if someone actually looked at Junsu's face carefully yesterday, she would know that he looked so lost and helpless. I was guessing he had recently fought with a girlfriend or someone to be looking like he was last night," RiIn sighed. She didn't slip pass the bitter tone Ara held.

"I could care less about Junsu. Can we not talk about him anymore?"

RiIn curled her fist slightly and glared at her roommate.

"Ara, what is your problem with him? He hasn't done anything to you, has he? You were so cold to him last night and bitter right now, I'm about to explode with your harsh attitude," she snapped.

Ara's expression softened and started to play with her salad, avoiding RiIn's burning glare.

"He hasn't done anything to me," she paused. "But he did to someone who I care about. RiIn ah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to show you this side of me, it's just...I'm just frustrated with him for being so stupid."

"Stupid for what?"

Ara kept silent and stared at the woman in front of her. It was obvious to everyone that Junsu still loved this Chinese solois, it was only RiIn who didn't see it. What would happen if this pure, innocent angel were to find out? What would Junsu do then if she allowed him to get near RiIn? The only one who was going to get hurt the most was the woman staring innocently at her. She couldn't let this angel break.

"Nothing, never mind. I'm going back to practice, I'll see you later, okay? And I'm sorry, again," she smiled slightly and grabbed her tray before leaving RiIn in the canteen confused.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Junsu tore his eyes away from the comic book and looked back at the four members staring at him with eyes full of curiousity.

"What?"

The leaned in closer.

"Yah, what are you guys doing?" He leaned back as they continued to lean closer and closer towards their member. Just when he was about to hit all of them with his book, Yunho finally snapped.

"Don't you 'what' us! Quit stalling and tell us what happened yesterday!" The leader threw his arms in the air. "We didn't agree to let you stay for the night for nothing, Su. Give us the details!"

Immediately realizing what his hyung meant, Junsu looked away and hid behind the comic book. 

"Why are you hiding? Oooh, something must have happened after all," Yoochun teased, grabbing Junsu's only shield away.

"Nothing happened," he mumbled. "Nothing."

"Oh..." Changmin gave a look of disappointment. The face his hyung was making told everything. "Well, your lost. You know she's going back to China in a week or two with Super Junior M. By the time she comes back here, we'll be in Japan. And let's see, you probably won't be able to see her for another six months, will you be able to stand it again?"

Jaejoong threw a weird look towards the youngest while Yunho had his mouth slightly open from Changmin's straight opinion. Yoochun couldn't hold back his smile. Changmin was just talented at pushing people's buttons, especially Junsu's.

Junsu smiled weakly. He was right, but he had no choice. It was an unrequited love that he held. She didn't like him back, she made that clear last night. 

"She said I was her friend, Changmin. Nothing more, nothing less."

"So what?" Yoochun scoffed. "You obviously haven't made it clear to her that you love her, Junsu. You're not going to go anywhere without progress. Spend time with RiIn for the next two weeks, make her laugh, make her smile, make her like you back. Just like before, remember? When you had activities together. The beginning of it all."

"But Yoochun--"

"Shut up and just listen, Su. You made a mistake, fine, whatever. It's the past. You didn't throw away the emotions you had with RiIn because look at you now, you're seriously miserable. You still love her. It's written all over your face, and I'm just amazed how she never took notice of it," Jaejoong shook his head.

Junsu groaned, "Are you serious? It's all over my face?"

The four members nodded amusingly.

"You always have this...this love sick puppy face on whenever she talks to you. When she looks at you it's like you've fallen into her spell and you look drunk or something. Plus, you smile so much when she touches you, it's ridiculously funny," Changmin chuckled.

"Me? I seriously look like that when I'm with her?" He stared at them in horror. 

"That aside," Yoochun grabbed the cellphone on the table and threw it towards Junsu. "I think she's practicing today. Call her. And do something by the end of the day."

He looked at s once more before flipping the his cellphone open and hesitantly punched in the numbers he knew by heart.

______________________________________________

OMG, I'm so sorry for the late update! I hope I still have my readers >.<
&& So sorry for the short chapter as well, I'll try to make it longer in the
next one. Thank you for reading!