Chapter Five

Her Chocolate Eyes

 

"Wait, did I just hear that right?!" Jessica jumped.

"Tae, what do you mean?" Sunny asked as she grabbed her hands. "You had it with him first...did you and him..."

"It happened a year ago, Junsu was drunk, I just happened to be there when he was drunk, I tried helping him, put him in a room and...we ended up doing it," she sniffed.

"Do you know what that means?" Tiffany gasped. "Tae, he marked you his, so you are his, what you guys did, that's nothing compared to whatever is happening between him and RiIn now."

Taeyeon looked at her friend tearfully, "he's mine?"

"Yeah, and if RiIn finds out about this, then she'll stay away from him," Sunny stated.

Taeyeon smiled, her mood suddenly lit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah! Yoochun oppa, that was the last piece!"

"Eh? Oh. Well you stole my last chicken wing so I should steal your last dumpling!" He laughed, causing RiIn to pout.

"Fine, then I'm eating your last piece of beef!" RiIn swiftly grabbed the meat from Yoochun's plate with her chopsticks before placing it into .

"Wha--Hey! Not fair! Then I want your last tofu!" Yoochun quickly took her bowl and swallowed the tofu.

"Oppa~! That was my tofu!"

"And that was my beef!"

The three other members stared at the two amusingly as the bickered over their last servings. Junsu sat quietly to himself as he observed RiIn having the argument with Yoochun. His felt his insides twist. They almost looked like they were a couple. Junsu shook off the thought. He didn't like what was happening in front of him.

"RiIn," he suddenly called, causing her to stop the argument between her and Yoochun.

"Hm?" She stared at him with her big, chocolate eyes.

He felt his heart beat twice as fast and heat rose up to his cheeks. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

"Yo, Junsu!" Jaejoong nudged him gently.

"U-Um...bathroom," he stood from his seat and walked fast to the men's restroom.

Changmin almost choked on his noodles. He needed to laugh, what he witnessed just now with Junsu  was too funny.

Jaejoong leaned into Yunho slowly as he stared at Changmin weirdly.

"What the hell is up with that kid?"

"I don't know man, but he's chuckling like he just found a way to kill someone," Yunho whispered as both stared at the youngest member.

~~~~~~~~~

"You owe me a bunch of Chinese food when we get to China next month!"

"Well you owe me a bunch of chocolates!"

"Shut up Yoochun, quit arguing with RiIn," Jaejoong pulled him by the collar. "You've been going on about it since an hour ago when we left the restaurant."

"But hyung~"

"Thanks for the meal, Rinnie, we owe you one," Yunho ruffled her hair playfully.

"No problem," she chuckled as she fixed her hair. "I should be going, have a safe trip back to the dorms."

"Wait, how are you going to get home?" Junsu stopped her from walking.

"Mm, I was thinking of calling Ara, but maybe I'll take the taxi instead."

"Oh my gosh, haven't you heard the news lately RiIn? Taxi drivers have been innocent girls these days. Especially at this time of hour, when they're active," Changmin lowered his voice, creating goosebumps on everyone's skin.

"Changmin! Shut up, you're creeping us out!" Yoochun retorts.

"I'll take you home," Junsu responded immediately, unaware that his hand was still around her wrist.

"Eh? No, it's fine, I'll take the bus then--"

"There are no buses at this hour, Rinnie. Junsu is right, he'll take you home," Jaejoong patted her head.

"But oppa--"

"Goodnight and thanks again, Junsu, make sure she's home safe, don't do anything~" Yoochun snickered as Changmin gave him a high-five.

RiIn looked at Junsu confusingly as he felt himself turn red. He was going to kill those two tonight.

"Let's go," he dragged her gently to his car.

Silence filled the vehicle as RiIn stared outside the window. It wasn't an awkward silence, both of them knew that, it was rather comforting actually.

"RiIn," he called softly.

"Mm?" She replied, not bothering to face him.

"When was the last time we were alone like this?" 

She whipped her head towards his direction. "What?"

"You and me, alone. Like this."

"Um...a few hours ago when you helped me--"

He chuckled, "no, that's different. This comforting silence between us, when was the last time?"

She looked at him confusingly before turning her attention back to the window.

"A while now, I guess," she replied quietly.

He felt his heart drop. That wasn't the answer he was expected.

"Oh."

She heard a tint of disappointment in his voice.

"I missed this."

"H...Huh?" She turned her attention back to him again. He continued to look towards the road as he felt her gaze on him.

"I missed bonding with you, like during the Timeless days, when we would just laugh and have fun. And when it was just the two of us, without the vocal teacher, or Lee Soo Man, just us," his voice faded.

"Junsu..."

"I missed you, a lot," he admitted, surprising her.

His car stopped in front of her apartment. She didn't reply and unbuckled her seatbelt. His hopes of her answering or at least saying something were being crushed.

"If I say I don't miss you that would be a lie," she mumbled though loud enough for him to hear. "Of course I missed having fun with sunbae, and to be honest, it wasn't as much fun anymore after our promotions ended."

His heart skipped a beat as she smiled at him innocently.

"R-Really?"

"Thanks for the ride, oppa. I'll see you at SM," she opened the car door and was about to step out until he grabbed her hand.

"Wait." She stopped and looked at him curiously. "Can...Can I stay with you?"

"W-What?"

He let go of her hand suddenly, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that," he slapped himself mentally for being careless.

"Oppa, are  you alright?"

"N-No, yeah. I'm...I'm fine."

Why was he acting like this?

His door suddenly opened and a pair of hands grabbed his arms.

"Come on," she pulled him out gently. "You don't look so well, you must have eaten something old."

He stumbled as she guided him towards her apartment. No, he didn't think it was the food, it was just him; she may have never noticed, but he was always so clumsy and careless when it came to her.

He gazed at their interlocked hands.

Her hands were warm, soft, and small, compared to his large, rough, and cold ones. It gave him comfort somehow, the way she held his hands, the way she looked at him with those chocolate orbs full of concern.

She nearly looked back at him as she felt his hands tightened around hers. She could feel his intense stare at the back of her head.

She loosened her hand from his to look for her keys, and just when she was about to put the key into the keyhole, the door swung open, revealing a not so pleased Ara.

"Ara."

"You're late," she replied sternly, giving Junsu a glare, making him retreat.

"I had dinner with him and the others, sorry, I should have called."

"What's he doing here?" She pointed.

RiIn looked at Junsu before looking back at Ara. "He's not feeling well, and he was going to drive so--"

"I don't want him here," she replied coldly.

"Ara," RiIn replied, shocked with her attitude. "What's your problem?"

"My problem is him, RiIn. I don't want a dirty bastard in our apartment."

"Hey, watch your language! He hasn't done anything to you," RiIn defended.

"No, but he has to you," Ara muttered, causing Junsu to look back in shock.

"Look, I don't know what happened between you two, but he's going to stay here until one of s picks him up," RiIn stated calmly before grabbing Junsu's hand and led him inside their apartment.

Ara huffed in annoyance as she marched into her room, leaving the two downstairs.

"Geez, that time of the month again," he heard RiIn mutter. "Sorry about that."

"I-It's fine," he forcefully smiled and looked back at Ara's bedroom door.

What did she know that he didn't? Why was she acting like that to him? What did she mean when she said he has done something to RiIn?

 

What exactly did he do?

_____________________________________

I'm so sorry, for not updating, as you can see this chapter is pretty much rushed. Sorry if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, I'll fix them later :3 Thanks for reading!