Chapter Four

Her Chocolate Eyes

"So there was this one time when Tiffany and I..."

Lame girl stories; boring, not entertaining, just plain stupid. All four members were annoyed.

"RiIn!" Yoochun sprung to his feet, running to the petite lady. "RiIn ah, help us please, they won't shut up, they're like a broken record, they're annoying voices keeps repeating and repeating, make it stop!" He begged, grabbing her by the hands.

"Yoochun oppa--"

"Rinnie~" Jaejoong sang sweetly. "Didn't you promise us you'll take us out for dinner?" He smiled, eye-messaging her to get them out of here.

"Uh, yes, of course Jaejoong oppa--"

"Well then! Let's go, because I'm starving," Yunho grabbed his bag quickly and exited the practice room.

"But...but Yunho oppa--"

"Rinnie, Changmin is hungry," the youngest gave her his puppy eyes before grabbing her hands from Yoochun and dragged her away, leaving Junsu alone and dumbfounded while Jaejoong and Yoochun followed after.

Junsu frowned at s as they walked further away from him with her.

"What the--how can that Chi--" He snapped his attention towards the girls' leader before giving her a grim face.

"I-I mean...RiIn. J-Junsu op--"

"Learn some manners, will you?" Junsu replied icily before leaving the shocked nine members in the practice room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mian, RiIn ah. I can't just stand those...beings; we didn't mean to use you."

"Aniyo, Yunho oppa, it's fine. I understand," she replied gently.

"By the way, you were with Junsu?" 

"Yes. Um, he helped me carry some boxes over at the other building, I'm sorry, he should have gone to practice, I came by to apologize for taking him away for a bit--"

"No no! That's totally fine with us, you can take him anytime. We won't mind!" Yoochun placed his arm around her shoulders. "As long as it's you, it's all good," he smiled teasingly.

RiIn blushed, causing the members to laugh. Junsu on the other hand wanted to strangle Yoochun for being so loud. 

"Eh, Junsu  yah, your face is a tomato!"

"I-It's not! Stop teasing her!" Junsu defended.

"Ohhh, protective!" Jaejoong laughed harder.

Junsu stood there grunting. He hates it when they embarrass him in front of a girl, especially RiIn. He glanced at the petite girl, covering her red cheeks. He wanted to hug her for being so cute.

If only he could do so.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I don't get it, what does he see in her?" Taeyeon forcfully wiped her tears away.

She never thought Junsu would act that way. Especially to her. His tone was so cold and harsh, and it was meant for her. 

"Cheer up Taengoo, he doesn't mean it," Sunny combs her hand in her hair gently.

"It's all because of that girl," she stated bitterly. "The girl who doesn't even belong here, who should go back to where she's from, that stupid woman who's Junsu's in love with!"

"Tae--"

"He can't...he can't love her, he can't. I saw him first, I met him first," she cried. "I had it with him first!"

The eight members stood in shock.

"WHAT?!"

___________________________

Ew obviously this chapter is so lame and was not thought out well. I'm sorry if Taeyeon sounds so childish here; that's all I see her as in real life, lol. Not saying that I'm an anti, but yeah. 

Erm...don't kill me though...that something happened to them...er...-runs-